PDA

View Full Version : care from a new player

tragos
09-14-2015, 07:03 AM
i was trying to help him he called me without any reason fluffy bastard care maybe its animal again.... account name ''blizzkid''
char name transcendent picture :
http://postimg.org/image/9u0w6n96l/

Mephisto
09-14-2015, 08:52 AM
Seems like a legit player! Checked him, and it doesn't show up any animal info :]

mikael.persbrandt
09-14-2015, 10:31 AM
Ok Mephisto, I'm not going to deny that I flamed that guy, But I was heavily provoked - I kept saying how many fragments I had and all he did was reply with "how many?" and I got frustrated because I already told him that 5 times - I'm sorry for doing that, but the player himself said that he don't want me to get banned :(

I don't think I did that much of a big deal now ... I was being provoked and I react in self-defense and I forgot to take my morning medication, please .... Sir what can I do? I cried myself to sleep yesterday because you banned me !! Its not fun ! :/ ////// Oscar , write on my friend account

We are gonna go watch cinema , i hope that im unbanned when we're back tonight :( my VPN subscription has ended and my mom won't buy me new one until i find a job or begin to study, PLEASE !!! UN BAN PLEASE :(

mikael.persbrandt
09-14-2015, 11:00 AM
I don't want to be drama-queen, but im just lonely guy and i am very sensetive human ...
I dont want to make anyone feel bad, but i think that im seriously going to kill myself if there is no chance for me to play here again, now i start crying again -.- i cant even write this message without getting tears in my eyes ... Where is all my friends when i need you?! OCB-BG, TOTO txsinh , Hawt, Jared, demonas1590, guys where are you?! i beg for your help, and please vivec the guy I flamed, IM sorry i beg you on my knees please :(