PDA

View Full Version : free superior reroll

FromTheRez
09-15-2015, 07:17 PM
Can we have this? Make it not work with ethereal items to stop 45res shields for exiles being abused, the good ones should be ebugged anyways ;) Perf eth weapon bases would have to be self found too.

It is an absolute PAIN trying to find anything even passable as mediocre to make some runewords in as far as +skills go. If we could reroll them on wands/scepters/primal helms etc a lot more runewords would be accessible (I've picked up hundreds of wands, not a single +3spear or spirit to make a White with)

Just a thought! :)

FromTheRez
09-15-2015, 07:29 PM
oh and also iso this item :D

http://i34.tinypic.com/2le5g7p.jpg

Jared
09-15-2015, 09:06 PM
There has to be something better than a vb on here?

Game
09-16-2015, 01:14 AM
There has to be something better than a vb on here?

There most definitely is, I am guessing the reason he is wanting it is the level requirement!

FromTheRez
09-16-2015, 06:03 AM
There most definitely is, I am guessing the reason he is wanting it is the level requirement!

hehe

FromTheRez
10-22-2015, 06:54 PM
Bump for original post interest

Game
10-22-2015, 06:56 PM
Sorry it isn't likely I will add this. I feel like perfect bases should be somewhat rare, they are very tradeable items!

Jared
10-22-2015, 08:20 PM
Sorry it isn't likely I will add this. I feel like perfect bases should be somewhat rare, they are very tradeable items!

bases are impossible to get over trades =/

Mephisto
10-23-2015, 12:19 AM
I feel you Rez, i also think better bases should drop from cows, at least make them a bit more frequent.
For example, we dont want eth exile bases with 6 all res, but make them; 30-45, something like that.
Same story with the nec wands/shields/din scepters, would love to see better version drop, think of: Holy Shield, Foh, etc etc.

Elk
10-23-2015, 01:08 AM
i have a splendid idea generally which helps you aswell as far as general drops are concerned... remove potions and ID/TP scrolls entirely from the loot tables!

i wanted to create a new thread but since this can also be of help for you guys...
50% of the time i kill bosses they drop potions from 3/5 of their loot :/ it can possibly still exist in inferno zones though, as it would be to OP

pros for the removal would be that they are free from the vendors either way (with the only exception of rejuv)

FromTheRez
10-24-2015, 04:19 AM

Even with the ability to roll items, odds for perfect rolls with desired skills will be painstakingly difficult, especially if you're after 3x +3 skills, let alone 15ed. I'm talking hours upon hours of cubing to find something that will statistically never drop within a ladder season. Even that's a long shot, you'd likely roll a 3/2/1 and give up there
I did a LOT of rolling back on d2pk, it was still definitely rare :)
I feel it would open up some build originality too, as players would be rolling and trading items specific to their needs

Idk, I've had Zero luck first ladder season on multiple white item types.. Actively searching too.
Just $0.02 :) still love everything!