PDA

View Full Version : Attention! Ladder Reset October 16th, 2015.

Game
09-16-2015, 01:39 AM
Hey guys! I know we've been more or less saying the ladder will reset in January, but after discussing with Acyroma we decided a mid-October reset makes much more sense. Here's why! We have special limited-time events planned during both October and December, and it just wouldn't feel very good to get a bunch of awesome limited-time items, just to have them go non-ladder in a month. I am announcing this now to give everyone a 1 month notice. Your existing characters will go to non-ladder, they will not be lost. Any Gold you have on your account will also not be lost. If you have bought Gold or will buy Gold anytime between August 16th, 2015 and the reset, you will receive 50% of the amount you purchased as reimbursement when the ladder resets, we do not want anyone to feel like they are wasting money to support the server between now and then. We feel 2 months back is definitely fair!

I hope you all continue to play this season right up until the reset! I think you will really enjoy the special events we have planned for you, and when Annihilus first started on Patch 1.0 at the beginning of this year we did not have even 25% of the content we have now, it will be fun to have all of this straight from the beginning on the new season. If you have friends who quit or have been debating on playing, the reset would be the perfect time for them to return and try it out! Thanks for an amazing year, I look forward to having another awesome season with you guys.

Annihilus Ladder Reset: October 16th, 2015. 2:00 pm EST.

Lampogriz
09-16-2015, 02:34 AM
what is the point of reset when there are about 20-40 players playing?

Game
09-16-2015, 02:57 AM
I don't see the relevance of the user count :/. First off more people will likely come back to play on a reset as they feel like they have a chance to catch up. Also it is to the point where several people are so rich that they really only need the rarest items with near perfect or perfect stats. It's just a chance to have more to do.

Nemesis
09-16-2015, 03:07 AM
Sorry for my ignorance but i chose ladder character when i created my character because it felt like cool and competitive, what does this imply to the items i have acquired and farmed during the lapse of time i have been playing here? Will my runes be lost? Materialwise will i be losing anything? My Gear..sorry am a bit confused by this ladder reset..could you care to enlighten me?

Game
09-16-2015, 03:10 AM
Sorry for my ignorance but i chose ladder character when i created my character because it felt like cool and competitive, what does this imply to the items i have acquired and farmed during the lapse of time i have been playing here? Will my runes be lost? Materialwise will i be losing anything? My Gear..sorry am a bit confused by this ladder reset..could you care to enlighten me?

Ladders are and have always been "seasonal". For example on public / standard Diablo 2 servers every 6 months the ladder "resets", every current ladder character becomes non-ladder, and the ladder starts fresh. You can still play the characters with the items you've already acquired on non ladder at any time, but they will no longer be "ladder". Meaning everyone who creates a ladder character after that starts over and competes to be the first level 99, the first to get rare items, etc etc.

danjelle
09-16-2015, 03:22 AM
maybe he wants the server to grow bigger

FromTheRez
09-16-2015, 06:06 AM
sounds wicked! I will definitely be streaming the ladder rush :D

Mephisto
09-16-2015, 08:38 AM
Oh...its prolly going live with a new patch?

thessarill
09-16-2015, 10:26 AM
we do not want anyone to feel like they are wasting money to support the server between now and then.

Annihilus Ladder Reset: October 16th, 2015.

Hi Game, a ladder reset isn't a bad thing, but I bought 2500 gold last month, and I'd feel like wasting money myself :( Any solution? ( pm or post for everyone to know :))

sine25
09-16-2015, 10:44 AM
same about the gold , i dont mind a reset if we got more than just what gold we bought this month or so back. I like the game but i wont be buying any more gold if we only get 50% of what we bought the month before a reset. I say this mainly because i think i spent 80 bucks 2-3 weeks before the month iirc. I know what your saying about people having gear and what not, but i am no where near even surviving in dream lands or anything past that point!

sine25
09-16-2015, 11:11 AM
same about the gold , i dont mind a reset if we got more than just what gold we bought this month or so back. I like the game but i wont be buying any more gold if we only get 50% of what we bought the month before a reset. I say this mainly because i think i spent 80 bucks 2-3 weeks before the month iirc. I know what your saying about people having gear and what not, but i am no where near even surviving in dream lands or anything past that point!

correction all my gold was purchased 9-1 or up to now but one, which was 8-31 a day before , so all i ask is that is included!

Game
09-16-2015, 12:55 PM
correction all my gold was purchased 9-1 or up to now but one, which was 8-31 a day before , so all i ask is that is included!

Sure that's no big deal.

sine25
09-16-2015, 03:36 PM
Sure that's no big deal.

thanks A man

Game
09-16-2015, 04:12 PM
We're going to extend the gold purchase date to August 16th, 2015. That gives people 2 months with their Gold, which we feel is fair!

TwistedMiinds
09-16-2015, 05:17 PM
I don't see the relevance of the user count :/. First off more people will likely come back to play on a reset as they feel like they have a chance to catch up. Also it is to the point where several people are so rich that they really only need the rarest items with near perfect or perfect stats. It's just a chance to have more to do.

Lol This. I think ladder reset would make me more interested into playing gives me something to do.

Jared
09-16-2015, 07:17 PM
ISO gold to be tradable before lad reset I feel like that'd make more people buy gold because that's the main things traders would want

Also ISO poll on who's going non lad / ladder

/e when you misspell simple words eh?

Game
09-17-2015, 02:48 AM
ISO gold to be tradable before lad reset I feel like that'd make more people buy gold because that's the main things traders would want

Also ISO poll on who's going non lad / ladder

/e when you misspell simple words eh?

Sorry, really don't want to make the staff focus on people trying to multi account and sending vote gold to their main. The reward is not worth the risk.

Dante
09-17-2015, 05:07 AM
Nice thing, that will bring me back on the server then too ;) (Barely time atm though)

If i could wish me 1 thing 'til ladder reset then please make it as hard as vanilla d2 to reach lvl 99.
Level 99 is something special that takes dedication and hours of runs. Not just few evenings inf cows.
Going for high level has always been a crucial endgame content, that got lost on this server a bit. I mean you could still have the same exp but allow levels above 99. Every level above will bring 3 stat points or something.
This way we could have some level runs.

The new content you create is very nice and good, but don't forget the simple things that needs some love here!

Game
09-17-2015, 05:39 AM
Nice thing, that will bring me back on the server then too ;) (Barely time atm though)

If i could wish me 1 thing 'til ladder reset then please make it as hard as vanilla d2 to reach lvl 99.
Level 99 is something special that takes dedication and hours of runs. Not just few evenings inf cows.
Going for high level has always been a crucial endgame content, that got lost on this server a bit. I mean you could still have the same exp but allow levels above 99. Every level above will bring 3 stat points or something.
This way we could have some level runs.

The new content you create is very nice and good, but don't forget the simple things that needs some love here!

No worries, already planned to lower experience gains some :) Not going past 99 though, it can get buggy.

Elk
09-18-2015, 03:31 AM
ill come back actively aswell

also, pl0x nerf tal rusha conv aura

Kudz
09-18-2015, 04:00 AM
Any starter pack for old players who worked really hard these past months?

Elk
09-18-2015, 04:08 AM
i like the thought of implementing startersets that drop throughout normal that will scale by level until 30 or 40 and have %exp but cannot be worn after level 40

caster
melee/ranged phys

Game
09-18-2015, 04:43 AM
Any starter pack for old players who worked really hard these past months?

As much as some people may not like it, the main point of a reset is to start fresh and give everyone an equal opportunity. Trying to come up with a way to reward only specific people is kind of killing the point of a reset :/. You'll still have everything you've worked hard for on non-ladder, and can access it anytime you want. I think you'll enjoy the thrill of finding rare items when nobody has them and they are worth even more though!

Kudz
09-18-2015, 07:37 AM
How about a Voting for those who wants ladder reset or who are against it? :p

Lampogriz
09-18-2015, 08:47 AM
I think i will give all my gear free in pub game on 15th oct, cuz i dont play non ladder
Stopped playing here till 15-16 oct

mesiasuo
09-18-2015, 10:00 AM
I think i will give all my gear free in pub game on 15th oct, cuz i dont play non ladder
Stopped playing here till 15-16 oct

Lol I´m thinking, like u :D
not way to start again and play non leader .... NN ty

IcyJoe
09-18-2015, 11:08 AM
man this could really hurt the population even more now since some will play ladder and some non ladder..

TwistedMiinds
09-18-2015, 11:50 AM
Seems a ton of people are against this

IcyJoe
09-18-2015, 12:25 PM
I'm completely for it besides the fact that I am going to lose items i've spent actual money for that just sucks lol

Mephisto
09-18-2015, 12:59 PM
Bring it!

It will be fun people, a new fresh start, with all these fixes and new content its gonna be amazin!

Game
09-18-2015, 05:07 PM
I realize there may be a few against it, but it has already been decided. Several people do not know what future plans we have and do not realize if we do a reset ladder later it will greatly hurt us.

TwistedMiinds
09-18-2015, 05:17 PM
If new content is being thrown in with it i can see it being really fun, just a reset with a community not so large is kinda rough. But change is good most the time

TwistedMiinds
09-18-2015, 05:17 PM
Plus i'm tired of being rich o.o

sine25
09-18-2015, 05:21 PM
as far as the leveling is concerned , not everyone can get to inferno cows to speed level to 99

m-revenge
09-18-2015, 06:53 PM
res is ok but why only gold with $$ will bunthse refunded.... there are alot of ppl who waste alot of time in voting 2 3 4 mounts every day and now nothing

Game
09-18-2015, 07:19 PM
res is ok but why only gold with $$ will bunthse refunded.... there are alot of ppl who waste alot of time in voting 2 3 4 mounts every day and now nothing

It takes less than a minute to vote. It also takes less than a minute to read the initial post... any Gold you have now will not be lost. You got plenty of entertainment with Gold already spent, and any Gold you gain between now and the reset from voting will still be there.

SaintSlavut
09-18-2015, 08:57 PM
Bring it on! I'll beat you all down wearing sigons set

mesiasuo
09-19-2015, 11:11 PM
well.. I got a suggestion, I´ll be in the new season cuz the game right now is going bored to me, indeed when u got all end game items.
now,, this is my suggestion, could you Fix worldstone quest?
fragments are so hard to find.. (could you increase drop chance on this? )
U need about 10 sets to get 1 portal,, this is alot time farming for only 1 portal. I think a lot ppl are with me with this idea. (25% chance is insane) -.-
I´ve been doing worldstone for about 2 weeks.and I only get 4 portals, in about 45 frags sets -.- I´m not kidding XD I´m almost 24/7 from my start in this server.
I think that, worldstone quest is the more fun in game atm. but with the frags drops % and this chance to find 1 portal, not way.

Lmk what u think admin! :D
Sorry for my bad english I´m learning.

Game
09-19-2015, 11:32 PM
well.. I got a suggestion, I´ll be in the new season cuz the game right now is going bored to me, indeed when u got all end game items.
now,, this is my suggestion, could you Fix worldstone quest?
fragments are so hard to find.. (could you increase drop chance on this? )
U need about 10 sets to get 1 portal,, this is alot time farming for only 1 portal. I think a lot ppl are with me with this idea. (25% chance is insane) -.-
I´ve been doing worldstone for about 2 weeks.and I only get 4 portals, in about 45 frags sets -.- I´m not kidding XD I´m almost 24/7 from my start in this server.
I think that, worldstone quest is the more fun in game atm. but with the frags drops % and this chance to find 1 portal, not way.

Lmk what u think admin! :D
Sorry for my bad english I´m learning.

I understood your post just fine! I like Worldstone event being super rare... I don't know if I want to change it yet or not.

Indo
09-20-2015, 02:26 PM
gg ladder reset. the tears tho. im poppin a bone.

Jared
09-20-2015, 09:44 PM
Is there an expected time it'll be up on the 16th?

Also a cool thing for a buff to the worldstone could be a 1/30 or so chance for chests to drop a new nv

Elk
09-20-2015, 10:39 PM
not many remember when the realm opened how lively it was, compared to then, it is dead now :p the farming was so nice, people actually died a lot (points at dantes hammerdin ripping in every game)

please reset

Game
09-21-2015, 12:40 AM
Is there an expected time it'll be up on the 16th?

Also a cool thing for a buff to the worldstone could be a 1/30 or so chance for chests to drop a new nv

Exact time will be given a little closer to the date.

SaintSlavut
09-21-2015, 05:47 PM
I'm surprised so many Anni vets are upset about this. Aren't yall bored yet?! Shit!

SaintSlavut
09-21-2015, 06:38 PM
not many remember when the realm opened how lively it was, compared to then, it is dead now :p the farming was so nice, people actually died a lot (points at dantes hammerdin ripping in every game)

please reset

100% agree. I think everybody is going to enjoy it. There are no godly rich players and everybody is a noob. Besides, it shouldn't take long to get high levels and elite gear. I can already see the first giant party in a public game rushing through the the acts, getting to norm Inferno and farming the hell out of it. Everybody knows that place rains low/mid sets/uniques. ;)

LAZORGATOR
09-22-2015, 01:53 PM
can't wait, will be good for everyone :)

Jared
09-22-2015, 03:28 PM
Is % monster life / damage per person in game public ? I'm jw what the best team size would be for a walk

nonesovile
09-22-2015, 09:18 PM
i may try ladder reset out for a bit.

TwistedMiinds
09-22-2015, 11:57 PM
Wtb secret 100% xp boost from Alex so i can server first

sine25
09-23-2015, 09:46 PM
100% agree. I think everybody is going to enjoy it. There are no godly rich players and everybody is a noob. Besides, it shouldn't take long to get high levels and elite gear. I can already see the first giant party in a public game rushing through the the acts, getting to norm Inferno and farming the hell out of it. Everybody knows that place rains low/mid sets/uniques. ;)

your argument is invalid ! if it doesnt take long to gear up no need for a reset for we will just be back to this same point! just saying

zoa86
09-24-2015, 03:43 AM
i can at least create a new account to reset?
would be nice to have all the old items no ladder ... I just had gotten something decent ..

Game
09-24-2015, 03:51 AM
would be nice to have all the old items no ladder ... I just had gotten something decent ..

As the first post says.. your stuff you have now will be non ladder, you will not lose it. Helps to read guys :) You don't even have to create a new account.

zoa86
09-24-2015, 04:02 AM

I had read xD
but I want to keep all the characters! and I can not make any more :)

I wanted to know you can have multiple accounts without abusing of gold?

Game
09-24-2015, 04:27 AM
I had read xD

You can make other accounts in-game, but only 1 on forum.

acyroma
09-24-2015, 06:58 AM
Also keep in mind you can make more than 8 characters per account. You can use the arrow keys to scroll down on the character selection screen to the other ones you create.

Jared
09-24-2015, 10:06 PM
I had read xD

http://annihilus.net/profile.php?do=editprofile just go here and change it to a new ladder account or back and forth...

norak
09-28-2015, 02:01 AM
Balance out classes/builds for VARIETY .. THEN reset not before..

Game
09-29-2015, 01:44 AM
Balance out classes/builds for VARIETY .. THEN reset not before..

:)

Lucid
09-29-2015, 10:30 AM
:)

Alex`s face when he thinks about all the work needed for this. Kinda crazy grin xD

Jared
09-30-2015, 05:36 PM
iso this earlier the server is moarr then dead

Indo
09-30-2015, 05:40 PM

might as well.

Game
09-30-2015, 07:59 PM

It's dead because people are waiting on the reset :) It's not fair to make it sooner now, people could be making plans around having free time to play that day. It will still be October 16th as planned.

thessarill
09-30-2015, 09:48 PM

agreeee soooo muchhhhhh!!!!

nooV
10-01-2015, 12:54 AM
weew finally

pulse37
10-01-2015, 04:11 AM
It's dead because people are waiting on the reset :) It's not fair to make it sooner now, people could be making plans around having free time to play that day. It will still be October 16th as planned.

im going to die from withdrawal

Game
10-01-2015, 06:50 AM
im going to die from withdrawal

:( 2 more weeks!

LordManhammer
10-02-2015, 04:21 PM
:( 2 more weeks!

I have a wedding to attend that weekend. I've tried to talk my wife out of going, to be ready for the reset. Alas, I think I have failed to be persuade her:)

Game
10-02-2015, 06:23 PM
I have a wedding to attend that weekend. I've tried to talk my wife out of going, to be ready for the reset. Alas, I think I have failed to be persuade her:)

:( That's terribly unfortunate. We'll still be here when you get back though!

sine25
10-03-2015, 12:39 PM
im only taking a break because of the reset. i like having a lower population server anyway

xxkix
10-11-2015, 05:25 PM
i cant wait for reset super stoaked :) i agree with mephisto even tho i wish it was now lol. can we get a teaser like a pic of a new item or two or a new boss prehaps give us all something to talk about :P

Game
10-11-2015, 05:50 PM
i cant wait for reset super stoaked :) i agree with mephisto even tho i wish it was now lol. can we get a teaser like a pic of a new item or two or a new boss prehaps give us all something to talk about :P

Sure :)

http://i.imgur.com/tuD8tAZ.jpg

Mephisto
10-11-2015, 06:08 PM
I see a corpse on the floor?! NK?! I also see that mirror portal, please dont be 25% ^^!! Looking awesome alex!

Eric
10-11-2015, 06:27 PM
Ohmagash I yam so excite

Game
10-11-2015, 08:38 PM
I see a corpse on the floor?! NK?! I also see that mirror portal, please dont be 25% ^^!! Looking awesome alex!

Haha sorry, both the portal and body are temporary! Body is there because this is single player, and I am just using the portal to get there quickly to test it. Both will not happen on live.

Lampogriz
10-12-2015, 12:57 AM
So what about 25% ?

Lucid
10-12-2015, 01:33 AM
Izual has a 3% chance to show a different dying scene, where he calls for Tyrael to help him getting rid of the demons. This ports you to where Tyrael awaits. Tyrael gets controlled by the demonmind that once habitated in Izauel, trying to kill the Player.

Game
10-12-2015, 01:39 AM
So what about 25% ?

There is an extremely rare key that can drop from any special monster in hell (just like enchantment scrolls and azathoth organs). It is much rarer than those drops though, it is used to get to Tyrael. If you use the key it is 100%, there are no more 25% chance portals.

Lucid
10-12-2015, 02:03 AM
You've ruined my Story :'D

Game
10-12-2015, 02:29 AM
Sorry :( Woulda been in patch notes anyway :)

Lampogriz
10-12-2015, 03:04 AM
so no more these stupid chests with worldstone event?
Also, how about rise a bit droprate for level 1 enchantments ?

Game
10-12-2015, 03:21 AM
so no more these stupid chests with worldstone event?
Also, how about rise a bit droprate for level 1 enchantments ?

Worldstone event has not been changed. The new events are just unrelated. Enchantment scrolls drop a little more often now in general.

Lampogriz
10-12-2015, 03:27 AM
ok ty men

thessarill
10-12-2015, 07:44 AM
Need the patch note !!!

Lucid
10-12-2015, 09:19 AM
i dont need anything. I just hope my diablo II installation will work, when ive installed the patch on friday...

any plans already how you gonna do this? I mean, if the ladder starts at 17:00 CST, is the patchdownload also at 17:00 CST or ist it maybe a few hours before?

Would be a shame if 50% of the ppl cannot play on a ladderresetday due to patching problems. I remember there were a few ppl within 2.3 that had problems with

installing and/or running their diablo II

xxkix
10-12-2015, 02:28 PM
Sure :)

sweet mephisto love it already man nice gfx

Game
10-13-2015, 02:26 AM
http://i.imgur.com/ZpH0yBD.jpg

thessarill
10-13-2015, 02:50 AM
hummm.... looks great !!!

Mephisto
10-13-2015, 07:06 AM
Thats the portal going to tyrael, or another new thing? rofl at the slain barbs :D

SaintSlavut
10-13-2015, 10:35 AM
Prepare to have your minds blown. Take a week long vacation from work. Tell your wife to stay at her mom's house for awhile. Because your ass isn't getting off your computer seat for a long time when this patch comes out.

LordManhammer
10-13-2015, 11:05 PM

Lampogriz
10-13-2015, 11:13 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ZpH0yBD.jpg

your belt is broken bro

Game
10-14-2015, 02:21 AM
Annihilus Ladder Reset: October 16th, 2015. 6:00 pm EST.

DiabloFanClub
10-14-2015, 02:40 AM
are you make this model ??
http://i.imgur.com/tuD8tAZ.jpg[/QUOTE]

Game
10-14-2015, 03:33 AM
are you make this model ??

It was not made from scratch, it was converted from another game.

Lampogriz
10-14-2015, 04:56 AM
Took it from this?
:snipped:

Game
10-14-2015, 04:58 AM
Took it from this?
:snipped:

I took it from the same game he took it from, he didn't create it from scratch either. I snipped that link btw as it is technically another server advertisement :)

Mephisto
10-14-2015, 05:14 AM
i would love to see it start around this time, 13:13 here now, 6pm est, is like, bedtime for us europeans, seeing how we got many EU players, wouldn't it be nice for both parties? We can game afternoon, US players can play in the morning?!

Lucid
10-14-2015, 05:40 AM
Sleeping when ladderreset? Kidding xD?

It would be 11 pm here in central europe, when the ladder resets if im right? Maybe not perfect for us but... Its little late :) yes

Mephisto
10-14-2015, 06:19 AM
ye 11pm, is for people that work, normal time to go to bed, me and plenty others would love to see it a bit earlier :)

Lampogriz
10-14-2015, 06:37 AM
I will be sleeping, but I don't really care.

SaintSlavut
10-14-2015, 04:05 PM
Shit! I will be at work for the first 2 hours. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE.

Just kidding. Can't wait.

Jared
10-14-2015, 04:10 PM

but lampo... i want to play wit you

Game
10-14-2015, 04:44 PM

Lol, somebody is moody! After thinking this through, I will move it to 2 pm EST, unless something goes terribly wrong. I feel like that is a fair time for everyone.

xxkix
10-14-2015, 04:45 PM
two more days guys this will be my first restart on anni and nice ill be home for work at 4 pm

Mephisto
10-14-2015, 05:00 PM
Awesome Alex, thanks for changing the time :) !

Where's the countdown?! :D

Jared
10-14-2015, 05:09 PM
Lol, somebody is moody! After thinking this through, I will move it to 2 pm EST, unless something goes terribly wrong. I feel like that is a fair time for everyone.

can we do a poll on reset time?

xxkix
10-14-2015, 05:12 PM
ya that would be cool

Nemesis
10-15-2015, 02:51 AM
A timer will be awesome, for those living in other countries, what time is the reset done? 15th Oct at midnight or 16th ? Thanks for helping

Lucid
10-15-2015, 04:45 AM
Errr on 16th oktober on 2:00 PM which is called 14:00 O'clock where i live. Means Afternoon, not midnight. In Bavaria (German) for example, the reset will be on 16th okt. 19:00 / 7 Pm. Google for a timeline scale and search for EST (USA) and your timezone. Then just calc your time.

Edit: if this timer down there is correct, ladder starts in germany at 20:00 /8:00 Pm

I dont know where i made my mistake in calculating xD

reflectedsilence
10-15-2015, 05:12 AM
https://countingdownto.com/countdown/ladder-reset-16-october-2015-countdown-clock

Mephisto
10-15-2015, 07:15 AM
Thanks silence, it would be great if alex could make it show up on the home or forumpage, so all the people can see it :) !

thessarill
10-15-2015, 07:57 AM
Lucid, not any relation with the topic but... french? or not far from it :)

Lucid
10-15-2015, 08:09 AM
Germany :) but should be the same time i guess

BeLikeALl
10-16-2015, 01:25 PM
LADDER RESET

musiole
10-20-2015, 03:13 AM
Came back just to see a ladder reset, way earlier than was promised. You needed the money so bad, Game? Why you fuckin' ruin this game more than it is already?

Game
10-20-2015, 06:11 AM
Came back just to see a ladder reset, way earlier than was promised. You needed the money so bad, Game? Why you fuckin' ruin this game more than it is already?

It was never "promised" anything. I wanted to do special holiday events with the patch like we did with halloween, and we talked it over with the community and it was completely pointless to have special holiday items just to have them put into non ladder a month or two later. This was the community's decision and it worked out great. I've put so much work into this server you have no idea. People like you really don't deserve to play here, learn some manners.

itsdustyy
10-20-2015, 11:15 PM

This guy... What a douche.

malaysia_reuben
10-25-2015, 10:23 AM
Hello guys I create a new paladin but there is no player is playing where did they go ????

tangar
01-04-2016, 11:01 AM
Damm.. I don't think it was good idea to reset ladder. Why to reset ladder if it wasn't full even? Right now I wanted to return to D2, but my character wasted, nobody plays non-ladder.

Ladder reset - its good thing with overpopulated blizzard servers. Its designed to cure game economy and give chance to take your place in ladder, have equal chances.. But there is no point to reset if ladder wasn't FULL even.

Sad.

Game
01-04-2016, 11:08 AM
Damm.. I don't think it was good idea to reset ladder. Why to reset ladder if it wasn't full even? Right now I wanted to return to D2, but my character wasted, nobody plays non-ladder.

Ladder reset - its good thing with overpopulated blizzard servers. Its designed to cure game economy and give chance to take your place in ladder, have equal chances.. But there is no point to reset if ladder wasn't FULL even.

Sad.

The ladder reset has been on the front page since Day 1. It was completely necessary for various reasons, I have posted them several times already so I won't take time to type them again. I am sorry you're upset but it isn't hard to see the benefits to the reset for those that actively play.

Frigide
01-04-2016, 11:21 AM

Sad.
Just so u know, i came to play here and know about this server BECAUSE it restarted. And believe me its way better for a new player like me to come at start of a ladd instead of coming in a community only full of rich player, with all items down value.

acyroma
01-04-2016, 11:26 AM
Just so u know, i came to play here and know about this server BECAUSE it restarted. And believe me its way better for a new player like me to come at start of a ladd instead of coming in a community only full of rich player, with all items down value.

Exactly. Resetting the ladder helps the realm grow.

Hope to see you still playing tangar, miss your streams.

tangar
01-05-2016, 05:02 AM

I agree - restart is crucial for economy. But there was a lot of free space at ladder and economy wasn't corrupted yet. So it was too early to reset imho.

Game, Frigide, nice to see you :)