PDA

View Full Version : RESET EVENT! Hardcore Ironman Tourney Saturday October 17 at 6 PM est!

Eric
10-15-2015, 11:25 PM
The Preimse:

Everyone who enters the tournament will all join a game on hardcore together with new characters. We will all party up, and start on act 1. You can go wherever you want once everyone is in the game, don't have to stick together with the party if you don't want to. Once you reach level 15, you must go to town and wait for the rest of the group to get to level 15. Once everyone has reached level 15, leave party and hostile everyone, then everyone goes to the blood moor. I will say GO once everyone is in there and a big free-for-all will ensue. The last man standing will win GOLD!

Rules:

- You must make a new character on hardcore ladder to participate
- Everyone who signs up for this tournament has to add me on their friends list before the tournament begins, *Eric
- Shortly before the tournament I will give out a tag that has to be before your new characters name, for example IM-IronMan, IM would be the tag
- You cannot join a game before the game for this specific tournament on that character
- You must set your body to lootable
- Psychic hammer is banned in the free-for-all
- Prayer is banned in the free-for-all
- Poison Javelin is banned in the free-for-all
- Smite is banned in the free-for-all
- Druid wolves are banned
- Recasting bone armor is not allowed in the free-for-all
- You are not allowed to pick up class-specific items if you are not that class
- NO leaving blood moor once the free-for-all starts
- Only mana potions allowed in the free-for-all
- Shrines are banned in the free-for-all
- Poison throwing potions banned in the free-for-all
- NO life replenish
- NO Gambling

Prizes

1st place - 1250 gold
2nd place - 500 gold
3rd place - 250 gold

Post your account in this thread to sign up!

Eric
10-17-2015, 02:17 PM
This has been postponed until further notice. Stay tuned!