PDA

View Full Version : Bowazon Tips Pleaseee :)

itsdustyy
10-21-2015, 12:58 AM
Currenty building my pure bowazon. Maxed freezing arrow. Im aiming for pure PVM aswell. Clearing cows quickly is what i want. Preferably without using ugly mavinas set lol. I will if i have too :p

Throw me any tips/tricks/infos regarding Bowazons! If I get enough I will add them to my guide im writing for the wiki once shes fully built.

Lucid
10-21-2015, 01:25 AM
Go with mavinas ofcourse... Your freezing arrow will then shoot like its a multishot. If you dont use mav you will only do about 1/10 or even less damage of whats possible with mav...
Later there is a thing called Frostfire bow (look @wiki), doing the same as mav just a little bettet if built well.

I wrote a guide in the guides section of the wiki where you will find enough infos around a cheap and a heavy cost bowzon :) gl its fun to play tho!

itsdustyy
10-21-2015, 01:36 AM
Does Mavinas bow shoot the multishot like that or I need to wear the complete set?

Lucid
10-21-2015, 01:43 AM
You need to wear the full set. And you will shoot 7 or 8 freezing arrows at once which then looks like multishot :)

Before this i dont know... Without gear its hard for every class...

itsdustyy
10-21-2015, 05:00 PM
That is very true. Finding bowazon stuff isn't my forte. It seems every other class drops lol.

Lucid
10-22-2015, 04:03 AM
Hehe :) dont give up. I will be online in about 5-6 hours from now. Maybe we just run some inferno's together? There drops stuff for sure

sine25
10-24-2015, 06:59 PM
if you dont want to go with mav, just use a 5 socket bow with strafe and destruction rune word . you can also use fire skill increase and use exploding arrows