PDA

View Full Version : question about new and old skills

Lucid
10-22-2015, 08:22 AM
heyho,

i want to ask for some insiderinfos about the skills in diablo...

is there any site besides the arreat summit, where i can find how the damage/ar/times scaling per level from every skill in diablo 2 lod?
Also it would be nice to see them go not just up to lvl 20 but maybe up to lvl 50 or even 60...

Are these randomly increasing numbers or do they follow anything mathematical? Is the math behind every skill the same?

is there a site with specific math listed?

need this, but cant find by google... only shows me calculators that dont help me understand whats behind those calculators happens :īD

regards, lucid!

LordManhammer
10-22-2015, 10:16 AM
Are you looking for a skill calculator or theory crafting? Diablo 2 is probably one of the most documented and discussed hack and slash games on the interwebs. There are a plethora of websites devoted to it.

Lucid
10-22-2015, 01:45 PM
its more for theorycrafting / creating a own skillcalculator maybe.

so i dont need skill calculators, because they dont show me the math.

And the arreat summit only goes from 1-20 skilllevels :(

Elk
10-27-2015, 04:21 AM
its more for theorycrafting / creating a own skillcalculator maybe.

so i dont need skill calculators, because they dont show me the math.

And the arreat summit only goes from 1-20 skilllevels :(

http://diablo3.ingame.de/diablo-2/calculatoren/skill/?lang=en

enjoy :)

FromTheRez
10-27-2015, 09:51 AM
Existing skill calcs won't show any skill buffs or nerfs annihilus has changed, I believe he's looking for that

Lucid
10-27-2015, 12:34 PM
Existing skill calcs won't show any skill buffs or nerfs annihilus has changed, I believe he's looking for that

thats correct... more or less. I want to make something for the wiki with new+old skills, what has changed and so. And maybe even a complete new skill calculator but im not sure if i can do this without any IT knowledges...