4 Hrs

Jared
11-03-2015, 07:04 AM
Top offer was 5 hrs + paladin soj

still ft =D

Krassus
11-03-2015, 08:04 AM
Hi,

You are referring to my question, when I had asked you if you would take zod zod vex jah and ohm, said no, and I asked you if a pala soj makes a difference,to which you replied you want 7 HRs, and I would be one short. Thus valuing a pala soj at 1 HR.

It was not actually an offer, I would have never payed that much for this bow, not even if you had sold it in the first day since the ladder reset.

Just wanted to make things clear.

Thanks!

Mephisto
11-03-2015, 09:12 AM
I think the point Jared is trying to make Zod Zod and Vex are kind of poor High Runes, sure they are in the '' HR '' group, but they are not used often, valuable Hr's are: Ber Ohm Lo Jah Xer

Krassus
11-03-2015, 10:12 AM
I think the point Jared is trying to make Zod Zod and Vex are kind of poor High Runes, sure they are in the '' HR '' group, but they are not used often, valuable Hr's are: Ber Ohm Lo Jah Xer

Yeah...no.

While that may be considered true by most people, and while I am willing to concede that when trading, it is best to listen to the majority, and thus consider some runes more valuable than others, that was not the point he was trying to make in the conversation with me.

He specifically said that if I offer zod zod vex ohm jah, and a pally soj, ai am still 1 HR short, and that he values a pally soj at 1 hr, and that the price is either 3500 g, or 7 HRs ( in which he specified I can throw in a zod or vex, but not just those runes-to be fair).

Regardless, the point is I never offered 5 HRs (of whatever quality) and a pally soj (of whatever quality) for this bow, so his statement is false.

kettler
11-03-2015, 12:04 PM
5 hr I doubt the man would also put a pala soj on the trade :).. wisp me

Jared
11-03-2015, 02:32 PM

Naw i dont like him

he hurt me feelings

Jared
11-03-2015, 02:33 PM
Yeah...no.

While that may be considered true by most people, and while I am willing to concede that when trading, it is best to listen to the majority, and thus consider some runes more valuable than others, that was not the point he was trying to make in the conversation with me.

He specifically said that if I offer zod zod vex ohm jah, and a pally soj, ai am still 1 HR short, and that he values a pally soj at 1 hr, and that the price is either 3500 g, or 7 HRs ( in which he specified I can throw in a zod or vex, but not just those runes-to be fair).

Regardless, the point is I never offered 5 HRs (of whatever quality) and a pally soj (of whatever quality) for this bow, so his statement is false.

yes you did LOL you tried to convince me for a half hour that a pally soj is worth 2 hrs

Krassus
11-03-2015, 04:21 PM
yes you did LOL you tried to convince me for a half hour that a pally soj is worth 2 hrs

No Sir, you are plainly lying.

My friend did find a pally Soj, and we were trying to value it. Most people said 2-3 HRs, you said you valued it at 1. I respect that, it is your opinion.

But i never actually made you that offer.

Let me make it plain to you right now, once again. I thought you greedy the moment you asked for 3500 G or 7 HRs for the bow. I thought you arrogant and condescending when you said no one except you and your "crew" can farm it. I thought you a showoff when you started showing me countless unidentified stuff that you farmed.

I have no interest in trading with you, and most certainly, the top offer you referred to never existed, and at least from my part, doesn't exist at the moment, and will never exist in the future.

good day to you.

Jared
11-03-2015, 04:28 PM
6k users zzzzzz

neways ff is 7 hrs (hrs can be filled with gear) or 3500 gold