PDA

View Full Version : Maybe buff some current uniques?

pulse37
11-04-2015, 04:57 AM
Helloo, I find the end game gear is very limited, and seeing as it is quite easy to level, most of the mid range level unique items (like from 40-70) are pretty much useless and not worth much. It would be cool to see them buffed, and maybe there drop rates some how increased becuase of this, to get a wider range of end game viable gear.

Krassus
11-04-2015, 06:50 AM
+1

I know this may not be as easy as it sounds, but it's not a bad idea at all. I would love to see some buffed ShadowDancers.

Love how the venom Grip Demonhide Gloves were buffed for instance. They are actually incredibly useful right now.

Cheers and thanks!

FromTheRez
11-04-2015, 07:50 AM
I would love to see about 80% of the normal/exceptional uniques redesigned within reason :)

pulse37
11-12-2015, 02:20 AM
Bump

Lampogriz
11-12-2015, 02:30 AM
Shako, griffon and templar might need some buffs imo
Cow set is still >> everything, there is almost no alternatives

odds
11-12-2015, 05:48 AM
I think this would be a good idea based on how things work right now. With the extreme XP bonus and ability to level from 1-80 in a mere hour(s) through Hell Cows, these low-level uniques and sets are practically useless. How many people are running through the game not getting rushed, after Normal? Haven't seen anyone... So there's not munch of a point to lower level items imho.

When you get to the point where every character is using the same items, balance is gone :[ The problem is that this is a very hard task for Game. Even Blizzard has a hard time balancing the game and items, trying to make multiple viable items/builds available but not have one be the 'best'

aolin
11-12-2015, 10:54 AM
there is quite alot of end game items actually but it couldn't hurt buffing a few, just dont touch sub 30 LLD items :) but i agree with the cow set, even with the slight nerfs its still better than anything else for nearly every class :/ it could possibly be better if it had less mf% to hp or something, i'm not too sure how to balance it though

FromTheRez
11-12-2015, 11:42 AM
well, some of the level <30 items are totally fine (vmagi, peasant crown.. goblin toes for example) but there's a lot that I simply just don't pick up

its the ones that won't get touched like lenymo sash, bladebuckle, actually like all the normal belts/helms etc
probably lots of the normal weapons too