PDA

View Full Version : Hey all

Frigide
11-05-2015, 08:30 AM
Hi,
I am Frigide from France.

I started playing on annihilus like 2 weeks ago, my irl mate Mod (who's new too, but have no internet atm) talked to me about this server, i tried and approved !!! I really enjoy playing a better Bnet :D No bots is so great, as much as being able to create more than 20 game/hour without realmdown or IP ban. (not to mention the 64 max players per game when its a 4 players in D3 .... omg blizzard stop your crap)

New content seems awesome, looking forward to try all of this late game goods (just tested Plaguelands a bit for now).
I played D2 A LOT (from cow lvl 1.08 madness, to 1.10 synergies and 1.13 with some pauses inbetween) so i am glad to take another trip on one of the best game ever hehe.

Have fun everyone !

Krassus
11-05-2015, 09:58 AM
Have fun mate, glad you enjoy it and welcome to the community!

Game
11-05-2015, 02:08 PM
Hi,
I am Frigide from France.

I started playing on annihilus like 2 weeks ago, my irl mate Mod (who's new too, but have no internet atm) talked to me about this server, i tried and approved !!! I really enjoy playing a better Bnet :D No bots is so great, as much as being able to create more than 20 game/hour without realmdown or IP ban. (not to mention the 64 max players per game when its a 4 players in D3 .... omg blizzard stop your crap)

New content seems awesome, looking forward to try all of this late game goods (just tested Plaguelands a bit for now).
I played D2 A LOT (from cow lvl 1.08 madness, to 1.10 synergies and 1.13 with some pauses inbetween) so i am glad to take another trip on one of the best game ever hehe.

Have fun everyone !

Hey there! Glad you're having fun :) We update with even more content every couple of months, so hopefully you and your friend are around for a long time!