PDA

View Full Version : Cant trasnfer gold

makec
11-06-2015, 10:10 AM
Pls tell me how to tranfer gold from to my in game charakter.

Lucid
11-06-2015, 11:31 AM
hello :)

is your ingame account "bloodtbladz"? If yes, i dont know, why your gold wont come to you ingame.

If your ingame account is not bloodtbladz, you will need to add your correct ingame account to your forumaccount. Do this by clicking on "Settings", right top corner here on the site. Then on "Edit Profile" in the left menubar.
Type your ingame account into the field "annihilus account". You should get your gold transfered to your ingame account within the wink of an eye.

Eric
11-06-2015, 12:15 PM
hello :)

is your ingame account "bloodtbladz"? If yes, i dont know, why your gold wont come to you ingame.

If your ingame account is not bloodtbladz, you will need to add your correct ingame account to your forumaccount. Do this by clicking on "Settings", right top corner here on the site. Then on "Edit Profile" in the left menubar.
Type your ingame account into the field "annihilus account". You should get your gold transfered to your ingame account within the wink of an eye.

Correct! You have to have your in-game account connected to your forum account! Follow the directions hey have you and you should be set!
Thanks lucid! Always nice to have someone around who is willing to help out :)

makec
11-07-2015, 06:51 AM
Thanks