PDA

View Full Version : Rare and Crafted Items

Dante
11-14-2015, 08:55 AM
This is maybe more of a reminder then a suggestion.

As we have plenty of new awesome uniques I miss some of the basic mechanics in game.
With all the new stuff that is viable, some old stuff that was viable and a crucial part of the game gets lost now.

Talking about craft recipes and rare especially. There is no real point to invest in picking up craft materials or rare items.
I mean the stats are buffed a bit yea, but even a very nice rare diadem,5ls claws etc roll or caster ammy is kinda inferior compared to rather usual endgame gear from new bosses here.

As the main page even says that "we" keep the game as you know and love, I feel like that's a big part that gets lost a bit.
Also from programming and feature supply point, it is very easy to improve compared to the other contents and surely no problem for you to implement :)

I don't expect every patch to be at least as big as the one before btw, I remember the first few patches were we got like 3 new runewords. That was one of the most exciting patches and time for me.
Maybe you can do a lot of guys on the server a favor with little love to rather minor things to keep the server more coherent.

Cheers ;)

Krassus
11-20-2015, 03:35 PM
Buff the stats of crafted items, like really really buff them.
And make the recipes use 1 LR, like they do now, + 1 HR like zod, vex, sur, cham and tor. The ones no one wants, which are of shitty value right now in the economy. Maybe also make them use divine gems.

fixes the HR inflation, gives new opportunities.

Probably hard to implement tho..

Cheers