PDA

View Full Version : SC LADDER MELEE TOURNEY // thursday 6 pm est

xxkix
11-15-2015, 02:03 PM
ok this event will be thursday at 6pm est you must apply here to join enter chara name and acct to sign up

-You must make your chara before hand levl 30 is cap
-melee only ofc
-no smite
-no WW
-no stomp
-no holy freeze
-no poison javelin
-no prayer
-no shield throw
-no 15/70 mana charms allowed
be levling and equiping guys some rules may be added this week keep checking to see if anything has changed

-myles

emre2010
11-18-2015, 05:42 AM
well no1 enters?

FromTheRez
11-18-2015, 01:13 PM
I would but the level 30 I'm making isn't melee :( Maybe one of the next ones!

xxkix
11-18-2015, 05:59 PM
a few has said they would join but there not posting here for some reason we will see tommrow im still having it so post guys takes 15 min to get to levl 30 come on

BeLikeALl
11-18-2015, 10:17 PM
MAX here idk the name of hero but im in

xxkix
11-19-2015, 04:41 PM
winner
romania

2nd indo

ty guys for participation hopefully more will join next time

you will get your prizes soon ty again

Jared
11-19-2015, 04:52 PM
when you follow all the rules and get Dq because spectators are biased / gms.....

Mephisto
11-19-2015, 05:51 PM
When u join an empty tournament with a naked 17 char, and get urself slain to claim a 3rd spot is not really a tournament ... Its pretty pathetic Jared, u should know better.

Jared
11-19-2015, 06:01 PM
When u join an empty tournament with a naked 17 char, and get urself slain to claim a 3rd spot is not really a tournament ... Its pretty pathetic Jared, u should know better.

you make your char how you want and ill make mine how i want

i followed all the rules

Mephisto
11-19-2015, 06:04 PM
I didnt make any char, i didnt join. im just stating facts here, well if u didnt know how it works. Let me tell u again for next time: If a lvl 30 tournament = hold, U n a lvl 30 to join it, If a lvl 18 tournament is hold, u need a lvl 18 to join.
Hopes this clears things up for you!

Jared
11-19-2015, 06:17 PM
I didnt make any char, i didnt join. im just stating facts here, well if u didnt know how it works. Let me tell u again for next time: If a lvl 30 tournament = hold, U n a lvl 30 to join it, If a lvl 18 tournament is hold, u need a lvl 18 to join.
Hopes this clears things up for you!

the rules dont say its a lvl 30 tourney they say the cap level is 30

i chose to use a lvl 17 it didnt work out so well but i still placed 3rd

until you dqd me for no good reason

Mephisto
11-19-2015, 06:28 PM
Jared please give up allready, if it was geared maybe it made sense... but come on running around with a naked char in a tournament, waiting for people to kill u? And ur the only 1 who thinks ur right about ur way, im not the only 1 who vouched for this.

Eric
11-19-2015, 09:57 PM
This was a level 30 tournament. Not a level 18 tournament. The announcement stated level 30, I would have dq'd you right when you entered the moor to duel. Rules are rules. Sorry I couldn't be here...

emre2010
11-20-2015, 07:00 AM
will there any 2nd tournament or that was?

Jared
11-20-2015, 04:06 PM
-You must make your chara before hand levl 30 is cap <br />
<br />
2. <br />
place a limit or restriction on (prices, expenditure, or other activity). <br />
&quot;council budgets will be capped&quot; <br />
<br />
nuff said

Mephisto
11-29-2015, 07:35 PM
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/diablo/images/6/62/Cap.gif/revision/latest?cb=20080716143056

CAP

StenchTrench
12-06-2015, 03:20 PM
Not that my opinion matters, but the rules should have stated "Your character must be level 30 to compete". Not a "cap". On the flip side of this situation...your approach to the tournament was a tad childish Jared. Pretty sure that if you joined with a level 28 or 29 char that was geared to compete that the GM's wouldn't have had an issue. It IS just a game, and we are all here to have FUN. Those who have the willingness and capability to be respectful of others (no matter the situation) will benefit the community/server/website as a whole by attracting more players to join in on the fun and stick around for the long haul. On that note...I'd like to say THANK YOU to the GM's and founder for providing a unique and satisfying alternative to a game that I have adored for years. I look forward to whatever you have in store!

Jared
12-06-2015, 03:44 PM
Not that my opinion matters, but the rules should have stated "Your character must be level 30 to compete". Not a "cap". On the flip side of this situation...your approach to the tournament was a tad childish Jared. Pretty sure that if you joined with a level 28 or 29 char that was geared to compete that the GM's wouldn't have had an issue. It IS just a game, and we are all here to have FUN. Those who have the willingness and capability to be respectful of others (no matter the situation) will benefit the community/server/website as a whole by attracting more players to join in on the fun and stick around for the long haul. On that note...I'd like to say THANK YOU to the GM's and founder for providing a unique and satisfying alternative to a game that I have adored for years. I look forward to whatever you have in store!

its not like i wanted to enter with a lvl 17 i got on and asked how long i had could only get to lvl 17... so i entered with a lvl 17 and got third