PDA

View Full Version : an utter troll

Krassus
11-17-2015, 04:45 AM
http://imgur.com/RKUeDaz

Please do smth about this dude he is relentlessly trolling with his ama soj..

not to point fingers or anything but he has the smell of OCB.

Lampogriz
11-17-2015, 05:11 AM
another animal's multi

thessarill
11-17-2015, 11:11 AM
Just ban he's Ip :) he'll always be back anyway.
Not a bad guy, just a strange one :)

Krassus
11-17-2015, 04:48 PM
he's a bit beyond strange. from my understanding, he uses VPNs, so it should be hard to ban his ip.

perhaps all his accounts can be deleted.

Research
11-18-2015, 05:36 PM
what are you even reporting? he wanted your help and you refused wow thats rude

southheaven
11-18-2015, 07:59 PM
i dont think you guys understand the more you cry like this the more it makes him want to do it instead of getting upset like ur a 5 year old on the playground and he just threw dirt in ur face how about just ignoring him wuts he gonna do type at you?

Game
11-18-2015, 08:05 PM
Yep, it was Animal. He has been banned.

Moose
11-18-2015, 08:09 PM
he's a bit beyond strange. from my understanding, he uses VPNs, so it should be hard to ban his ip.

perhaps all his accounts can be deleted.

Jesus fuck you want to delete a guy's acc for spamming. Aren't you the one who reported someone a few days ago for foul language? Take this advice into consideration, Diablo 2 probably isn't for the weak mang. krassus sounds like the type of guy who'd report grammy for cheating at Yahtzee.

Krassus
11-19-2015, 08:01 AM
Moose...

I would advise you against making assumptions. Yes, i reported that dude for saying that he will kill my mother and other retarded stuff. And yeah, this troll has constantly plagued me.
I reported them because they have broken the rules posted here : http://annihilus.net/content.php?r=129-server-rules
Do not think for a second that stuff like this actually affects me in any way. No. I'm just trying to help keep this place clean.

That being said, we do need "tough" guys like you. Perhaps you should join the army.

jakearmstrongd
02-18-2016, 07:00 PM
Yah the ban hammer on this server is comical.

StenchTrench
02-21-2016, 09:22 AM
Yah the ban hammer on this server is comical.

The over all vibe of this community is AWESOME and quite kind. If someone is banned, it is for a very good reason.