PDA

View Full Version : gold from selling some stuff

HENKOS
11-20-2015, 06:25 AM
Hi...
i still new in annihilus.net
i wonder, how to make money to buy some weapons ? I sold some weapons or armors which i found in the battle ground, but i cant even get 1 gold to buy any weapon to help my paly.
please help me

thanks

Lucid
11-20-2015, 06:47 AM
hey :)

-you cannot get gold ingame. Also you wont loose gold for repairs or identifying at cain, when cainquest isnt done.

-Every item at the vendors cost you 2 gold, even if theres a higher or lower price viewed.

-Dont ever try to gamble items. This will cost you the viewed amount and is absolutely not worth it at all!

-Re-hiring a dead or new merc also wont cost any gold.

How to obtain gold?

You need to bind your ingame account to your annihilus.net account, which you have done already as i can see (if your ingame acc is henkos01)

Then you just need to go on the "Home" section instead of "Forum", you can choose it here on the page on top.
You should see now a list of players online and games that are open at the moment.
Right under this list, there are 3 banners from - xtreme top 100 - diablo top 100 - top of games -

By clicking on these banners, you will get to a new page where you should be able to subscribe for annihilus servers. Each subscription gives you 20 gold and has a 24 hours "cooldown".
So you are able to obtain 60 gold every 24 hours from when you voted last.
Under the "Buy gold" section you can check when you subscribed the last time and how many golds youve got.

Other options to get gold:

1. Bring a friend to annihilus and let him type in your annihilus-account name, when he registers.

2. Tournaments sometimes give you gold, check the forums therefor.

3. You can donate to the servers and get gold for it

thats it, hope this helps!

Game
11-20-2015, 10:35 AM
hey :)

-you cannot get gold ingame. Also you wont loose gold for repairs or identifying at cain, when cainquest isnt done.

-Every item at the vendors cost you 2 gold, even if theres a higher or lower price viewed.

-Dont ever try to gamble items. This will cost you the viewed amount and is absolutely not worth it at all!

-Re-hiring a dead or new merc also wont cost any gold.

How to obtain gold?

You need to bind your ingame account to your annihilus.net account, which you have done already as i can see (if your ingame acc is henkos01)

Then you just need to go on the "Home" section instead of "Forum", you can choose it here on the page on top.
You should see now a list of players online and games that are open at the moment.
Right under this list, there are 3 banners from - xtreme top 100 - diablo top 100 - top of games -

By clicking on these banners, you will get to a new page where you should be able to subscribe for annihilus servers. Each subscription gives you 20 gold and has a 24 hours "cooldown".
So you are able to obtain 60 gold every 24 hours from when you voted last.
Under the "Buy gold" section you can check when you subscribed the last time and how many golds youve got.

Other options to get gold:

1. Bring a friend to annihilus and let him type in your annihilus-account name, when he registers.

2. Tournaments sometimes give you gold, check the forums therefor.

3. You can donate to the servers and get gold for it

thats it, hope this helps!

As always, thanks for the helpful posts Lucid!

HENKOS
11-20-2015, 04:14 PM
thanks guys