PDA

View Full Version : Upgrading supperior white items

kokal
11-30-2015, 10:22 AM
Question about upgrading items. As I have seen with uniques and sets they keep their stats. What if I use the scroll from Hadriel to upgrade a supperior Item (white) will it keep its supperiority ? What if its ETH ? Will it still be ETH when upgraded ? And Sockets ? Will they stay the same number ?

Game
11-30-2015, 10:59 AM
Question about upgrading items. As I have seen with uniques and sets they keep their stats. What if I use the scroll from Hadriel to upgrade a supperior Item (white) will it keep its supperiority ? What if its ETH ? Will it still be ETH when upgraded ? And Sockets ? Will they stay the same number ?

It'll keep its sockets and superior stats yes, but you cannot use it on eth items.

Mephisto
11-30-2015, 11:58 AM
Yes u can upgrade an Eth gilded shield ( for example ) that has res/def or something with a scroll from hadriel, it will be the same but Zakarum :)

U can even make a runeword in it and upgrade it after :)

Just be aware; u cant use Orb of alchemy or Orb of Trans. on eth armory :) this applies for enchants 2!

Game
11-30-2015, 12:29 PM
Yes u can upgrade an Eth gilded shield ( for example ) that has res/def or something with a scroll from hadriel, it will be the same but Zakarum :)

U can even make a runeword in it and upgrade it after :)

Just be aware; u cant use Orb of alchemy or Orb of Trans. on eth armory :) this applies for enchants 2!

Oh you are correct, I completely forgot this is the one item I allowed to be used on ethereal items, I am getting too old for this...

kokal
11-30-2015, 01:23 PM
10x for the info guys. This means I have 15% Perfect Grim Shield/ Troll Nest for the Ganesh :D Soon. Now I must wait for Mephisto to give me the Eth Thresher for free -_-