PDA

View Full Version : bs necro overnerfed + fm procs

Jared
12-02-2015, 09:20 PM
so i have level 64 bonespear on my necro + level 15 lower magic res aura and i still dont do damage in pvp or pvm and i think thats a little unbalanced seeing how mavs zons can 1 shot most chars easy and clear inf cow solo

the dragon proc that FM lets out makes it almost unusable because it makes the screen go blank (like monsters and buildings poof i can still click around) and whenever somebody else is using it its a burden i used to use kolbot on regular d2 and they had an option that could block attack gfx and i think thatd be a cool option if we could use something like that

/e bonewall needs a buff too :p

Research
12-02-2015, 09:36 PM
buff necros
buff sins
delete energy shield
delete 400k dps zons
delete pounce
bring back d2pk/PD
#token4admin

still iso token nv

Jared
12-02-2015, 09:36 PM
buff necros
buff sins
delete energy shield
delete 400k dps zons
delete pounce
bring back d2pk/PD
#token4admin

still iso token nv

pounce was nerfed

Lampogriz
12-02-2015, 11:21 PM
Agree with this new fm proc, its really annoying.

Research
12-02-2015, 11:32 PM
pounce was nerfed

i know, delete it

LordManhammer
12-02-2015, 11:41 PM
so i have level 64 bonespear on my necro + level 15 lower magic res aura and i still dont do damage in pvp or pvm and i think thats a little unbalanced seeing how mavs zons can 1 shot most chars easy and clear inf cow solo

the dragon proc that FM lets out makes it almost unusable because it makes the screen go blank (like monsters and buildings poof i can still click around) and whenever somebody else is using it its a burden i used to use kolbot on regular d2 and they had an option that could block attack gfx and i think thatd be a cool option if we could use something like that

/e bonewall needs a buff too :p

Perhaps if the Sindregosa proc on Frostmourne were altered to resemble Mappo's ranged dragon spell this could be alleviated. Just change the color of the dragon's to white. As for bonespear being underpowered, would it be possible to make it so this and other under utilized abilities, receive synergy buffs from hard skill points AND soft skill points (any points added to the skill as a result of plus to skill modifiers on gear). It's my understanding from reading D2 literature and making comparisons with actually numbers resulting from points being placed in the skill tree vs. skill calculator numbers, that the soft skill points don't count towards synergy buffs. Maybe give Necros a passive skill in the bone tree that works like the Sorc mastery passives except for magic damage instead of elemental damage.

Of course then Paladins might need to get similar love regarding blessed hammer. I like the idea of the new Paladin skill reducing the magic resistance of monsters but I feel like it should have been an aura instead of an active skill and it should be able to break immunity in the same way that the conviction aura does. Why not just change conviction to reduce magic resistance? Conviction was already changed to reduce poison resistance:) That and a magic mastery for the Necro would probably make a huge difference for all of the Boners out there who feel a bit impotent:)