PDA

View Full Version : how to change color of droped items ?

babetukas
12-06-2015, 10:28 AM
Hello, can anyone help me to change color of of droped items , mostly I need to change color of Grand charms and jewels, that lets say theyre color would be red or any other color when they drop on ground. If someone helped that would be great

Research
12-06-2015, 06:23 PM
scroll to the bottom of your D2Ex.ini file (in your annihilus directory)
####=cm3 , whatever, red <--- grand charms will be red
####=jew , whatever, red <--- jewels will be red

replace the #### with the last number in the config file + 1
they should all count up, no duplicates, no gaps

Ex)
1=dy1 , whatever, purple
2=dy2 , whatever, purple
3=dy3 , whatever, purple
4=dy4 , whatever, purple
5=dy5 , whatever, purple
6=dy6 , whatever, purple
7=dy7 , whatever, purple
8=dy8 , whatever, purple
9=cm3 , whatever, red
10=jew , whatever, red

heres a list of item codes if you want to customize colors for anything else
https://github.com/tokenok/TokenChest/blob/master/TokenChest/bin/item%20codes.txt

Lucid
12-08-2015, 01:37 PM
@babetukas for sure its very interesting to change color to grand charms for finding them much easier on your screen.

But do you know that theres a possibility to view / unview specific items? For example, if a white troll nest drops and youre sure you never ever will need this thing, then you can just hover your mouse over the items name (hold "alt" ofc) and then just press the "del" button on your keyboard (if im right -> i have a ger keyboard...). For viewing it again you may just press "backspace" while your mouse is placed over the item.
You will get a text in your chatbox for checking, what youve unviewed.

oh and there are textfiles you can copy in your diablo folder with premade unview-lists if im right. Maybe research can help you out with this!

just as info :)

Captivation
12-28-2015, 07:49 AM
ok i read this carefully i did what research saied too , but even so i cant change the color of items o.O for what i understand we need to find the code and than change it to whatever and choose a color right ?! so i did this:

260=cm3 , whatever, red
261=cm2 , low, hide
262=cm1 , whatever, red
263=cqv3, low, hide
264=aqv3, low, hide
265=ibk , low, hide
266=jew , whatever, purple

trying to change jewels and charms colors and what i did just dont work it keeps droping me like blue ones ! what am i doing wrong ?! tkz

Research
12-29-2015, 06:23 AM
ok i read this carefully i did what research saied too , but even so i cant change the color of items o.O for what i understand we need to find the code and than change it to whatever and choose a color right ?! so i did this:

260=cm3 , whatever, red
261=cm2 , low, hide
262=cm1 , whatever, red
263=cqv3, low, hide
264=aqv3, low, hide
265=ibk , low, hide
266=jew , whatever, purple

trying to change jewels and charms colors and what i did just dont work it keeps droping me like blue ones ! what am i doing wrong ?! tkz

do you have the item filter on?
iirc its under: options -> extra options -> misc -> hide crap on ground (this should be on)

Captivation
12-29-2015, 08:34 AM
ur the greatest man :D tkz for the tip its working now :D