PDA

View Full Version : General question for few classes

babetukas
12-06-2015, 01:14 PM
I joined recently like 2 days ago, have full tals set for light sorc but still have trouble. End game content is out of reach, I cant even do hell pleaguelands, dreamlands and other new stuff, can you help. I saw a lot of people playing bowzone / javazone (can you tell the difference between them in regards end game which is better). For a new a new person how to farm zones like that I do like 27k 150 fcr as lightning sorc but still 0 damage, and most mobs 1 shot me, maybe it is because i dont have infinity merc or doing something wrong, what char to make for end game content to farm ? Or general tips for lightning sorc ? Aditionally thinking of making amazon or poison necro, which is better at farming, can you helpout how to get new items or stuff as new player what to do and how to progress ? Also I saw tal set no longer gives conviction aura bonus is that correct ? Kind regards could you help out how to progress and what chars to create.

P.S is infinity on merc essential for light sorc, how to gear her to reach potential or atleast farm end game content like inferno cows or something.

Research
12-06-2015, 01:50 PM
you could also wear malevolent: http://annihilus.net/wiki_index.php?title=Malevolent
i suggest making a welfare smiter and a decent cs zon if you want to do it solo, then use both to farm things (pally could have conviction if you want)
you can get by with just the cs zon if its good enough though

a bow zon is good too, imo your choice depends on your ability to fc or knowledge of skill bugging
if you can fc/bug then use a cs zon, if you cant use a bowzon

both zon builds are good in cow games, a cs zon was my choice

iirc a smiter/cs zon duo can kill everything

Game
12-06-2015, 02:56 PM
I joined recently like 2 days ago, have full tals set for light sorc but still have trouble. End game content is out of reach, I cant even do hell pleaguelands, dreamlands and other new stuff, can you help. I saw a lot of people playing bowzone / javazone (can you tell the difference between them in regards end game which is better). For a new a new person how to farm zones like that I do like 27k 150 fcr as lightning sorc but still 0 damage, and most mobs 1 shot me, maybe it is because i dont have infinity merc or doing something wrong, what char to make for end game content to farm ? Or general tips for lightning sorc ? Aditionally thinking of making amazon or poison necro, which is better at farming, can you helpout how to get new items or stuff as new player what to do and how to progress ? Also I saw tal set no longer gives conviction aura bonus is that correct ? Kind regards could you help out how to progress and what chars to create.

P.S is infinity on merc essential for light sorc, how to gear her to reach potential or atleast farm end game content like inferno cows or something.

Tals still gives Conviction, it just isn't on the full set bonus. If you do not have conviction aura PM Acyroma and he will replace your tals weapon, that should give you conviction.