PDA

View Full Version : hey I got an ideea for griss set.

BeLikeALl
12-12-2015, 12:31 AM
Gris set its more caster now.. its good if u add some crushing blow and open wonds to wpaon and helm..it will make it stronger for smiter ... at the moment smite its bad with griswold... and change the aura from meditation with idk someting better like teleport or salvatione.. idk..

mavina set nice if u change vigor to fana for more ias

more dmg to druid wapon for good pvm gear wolf /bear
more dmg to ik wapon.
and increase cow set drop in hc pls :D

Dante
12-12-2015, 01:46 AM
gris and aldur need some buffs prolly to be an real alternative yea.

LordManhammer
12-12-2015, 11:59 AM
I don't think the Gris set needs to be buffed with Smite in mind. Their are plenty of cheap gear solutions for someone who wants an effective Smiter. What we really need from the Grus set is an attribute that makes Blessed Hammer a viable option again. Something akin to the way that the Mavs set turned freezing arrow and exploding arrow into spread shot skills. I really don't know what can be done to Blessed Hammer to make such an improvement but as of now, no one uses either the Gris set or Blessed Hammer. The only thing I would use the Gris set for at this point is to get the exp bonus. Of course I would need to be a spectator in a Baal run to do this as I wouldn't really be able to contribute much other than an aura:)

The Gris set most definitely needs Teleport. That was a staple of the old school Blessed Hammer builds. I honestly would love to see the spell animation of Blessed hammer updated as well. Maybe bigger hammers or more hammers?

BeLikeALl
12-13-2015, 12:26 AM
yea but griss set its pointless..:))need some cb and ow for smiter ...to be good

thessarill
12-13-2015, 09:20 PM
Griss isnt a smiter gear. Guillaume/giant skull + odium + goblin toe is a much better option as long as you dont have cow queen.
As for weapon, you can use lacerator/ ik weapon / heart of the shadow. And shield exile or course. Even without ethereal, exile is awesome.
You can have it for a couple Of hrs.

BeLikeALl
12-13-2015, 09:27 PM
im talking about hc guys...

champion
12-13-2015, 10:21 PM
put bers in ur gris weapon and you have a nice smither ~~

Jared
12-13-2015, 11:51 PM
mavs zons are already op asf... a mav zon shouldnt be able to shoot down a 10k life stacked res paladin in like 5 shots..