PDA

View Full Version : Single player

emantuga
12-21-2015, 11:33 AM
Theres anyway o mod the single player games ^^ i tryed hero editor and didnt work

Xardas
12-21-2015, 11:55 AM
The singleplayer should work fine, albeit some things may differ, such as the way gold works. Hero editor is currently not supported by this mod, and will break your save file if it's altered by it.

If by any chance you have an installer that is pre-3.0, you should be able to use hero editor with no problems. But you'd likely have to use only that version, I believe.

emantuga
12-21-2015, 12:19 PM
i can have a normal D2 in 1.13d version and mod ir there and then put in here?

Eric
12-21-2015, 02:34 PM
Single player doesn't really work, because most of the content is server side, instead of patch side. So any cubing to get to new content will not work, nor will any editor. Sorry :X

Game
12-21-2015, 04:13 PM
Single player doesn't really work, because most of the content is server side, instead of patch side. So any cubing to get to new content will not work, nor will any editor. Sorry :X

This is correct, we did it to prevent people from stealing our work. And as Xardas said Hero Editor will not work here, although it has never worked it isn't anything new to patch 3.0. Sorry to let you down!