PDA

View Full Version : cant get in-game

soulkush
12-24-2015, 06:30 PM
So, I can launch d2,get to the splash screen and as soon as I click multiplayer, it crashes. It crashes no matter what I click (ie single player, "created by game" etc.

The last thing I did was accidently click re-update on anni launcherit re-updated and now this happens. Any ideas?

EDIT: Ok, got it to work, kinda... I have to start d2 in full screen, it crashes. Start d2 in non-full screen, it crashes. After about maybe 20-30 tries of going back and forth, it lets me get through without crashing. If I close this window, I have to start between full and non fullscreen till it works... Some bs, but is this isolated to just me?

Jared
12-24-2015, 08:17 PM
Try merging annihilus realm register entries

if that doesn't work then try restarting your pc

PSyren
12-25-2015, 01:19 PM
So, I can launch d2,get to the splash screen and as soon as I click multiplayer, it crashes. It crashes no matter what I click (ie single player, "created by game" etc.

The last thing I did was accidently click re-update on anni launcherit re-updated and now this happens. Any ideas?

EDIT: Ok, got it to work, kinda... I have to start d2 in full screen, it crashes. Start d2 in non-full screen, it crashes. After about maybe 20-30 tries of going back and forth, it lets me get through without crashing. If I close this window, I have to start between full and non fullscreen till it works... Some bs, but is this isolated to just me?
I would considering reupdating it again. I have had this issue. I feel it's mostly due to the updater not updating everything properly, so if you try it a few times you might get that one time that is successful.