PDA

View Full Version : Bring back the godly items from .08/.09 Remove potions and scrolls from drops

StenchTrench
12-26-2015, 09:44 AM
Occy rings

Wiz Spike Rings

Soulflay Gauntlets

Cliffkiller Amulets

Ith weapons

4 open socket stormshields

Havok Mark Jewels

Buriza Armor/Belt

Be sweet if you could remove potions and scrolls from monster drops as well.

Dante
12-26-2015, 10:54 AM
If you don't like potions, filter them out. Check out the filter gen token wrote, works for the purpose.

People like to have scrolls in the potion slots to get the extra space in inventory, keeping scrolls that drop from monsters is good for that.

About 08 items, well idk, if they are too OP it would be a boring after a while.

LordManhammer
12-26-2015, 12:40 PM
Weren't those items hacks and dupes?

StenchTrench
12-26-2015, 03:43 PM
They were bugged items that were mass duped back in the day.

Grand Master
12-26-2015, 06:33 PM
I think that Ith weapons are not that great compared to unique weapons in here.

FromTheRez
12-27-2015, 12:12 AM
also Ith weapons are not compatible after 1.10, they simply lose their stats upon exiting a game. Using the dupe method and trade buffer Hybrid Runewords were created with "Ith" bases, but we have no need for hybrids here.

Game
12-27-2015, 01:39 AM
also Ith weapons are not compatible after 1.10, they simply lose their stats upon exiting a game. Using the dupe method and trade buffer Hybrid Runewords were created with "Ith" bases, but we have no need for hybrids here.

The Ith names were just bugs in itself, I could make them actual weapons easily. But the truth is compared to items now they just aren't that good.

FromTheRez
12-27-2015, 02:17 AM
a HOTS / Chaos hybrid would be hot- that's the only use I can think of an ITH on this realm. It still would be under appreciated though haha