PDA

View Full Version : Necro summoner build

tragos
12-29-2015, 03:31 PM
Hello everyone

From the last ladder till now I spend many hours farming to make my summoner stronger
even I got like 10 auras,trying to kill some bosses takes forever and I am not talking about
dreamland bosses just the regular ones,i believe making the skelletons a bit stronger
maybe a new runeword or even a brand new skill in summoning tree allowing summon
a strong boss or monster would be really nice like dreamland boss with time limit just one of them
a bit more aggressive (from old cthulhu set) and able to follow when teleporting.

I believe that build its really forgotten and there are some other guys that would be glad to see something new as well!
I hope I am not asking too much.
thanks in advance!

Dante
12-30-2015, 11:36 AM
Alright, so yea in general I agree that minions are too weak atm. Especially skelletons.
They are not that weak in the usual content, but rather in the new one.

Summons are not buffed compared to regular mobs, but as you said, you have more + skills and aura here, so that is fair I think.

The problem is, that the new bosses are just way too strong , they oneshot everything, you minions wont even stay up long enought to land even 1 regular hit, which would be hard enough because of dodge/def etc.
It's pointless to try it, they will never be strong enough to survive atm. Also they bring no cb or good ele dmg. Talking about skellies here.

Revives however can work, since they have the buffed monster stats basically. The problem in the new content is with teleport, you can't position them where you want and that sucks.

I mean summon rev necro works good in inferno cows, work with rev cows to tank, ce the rest down. Position them with tele. That's all good. The teleport rev thing is important, but you can't do that in boss fights that well.
Also almost every char dies a lot no matter of the gear, that makes it impossible for nec that needs all his minions up each try.

We have so many items that have % rev mob xyz, if they would follow on tp, that would be awesome and could help. For now i think summoner is strong as tank and ce support with curses, especially in cows, but NO WAY near to run bosses or most of new content. But so many other chars aren't also... Let's see what new patches bring and keep posting suggestions, they surely listen to us :)

Dante
12-30-2015, 11:37 AM
Oh, wait what new content will bring, the crucible, i think necs could play are huge role there :) heads up for your summoner

tragos
12-30-2015, 12:12 PM
Hehehe sounds pretty cool thanks ;) ye that's exactly how necro summon built works right now the problem is I enjoy rushing people and feels better when I go with summoner cause its my fav. built but takes too long hell-no#! I find really interesting your thoughts tho!