PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Cakku
01-08-2016, 10:47 AM
Hi!

Got a little D2 itch again and decided to check this server out.
So far it's looking really great, love the improvements to the old diablo client!
I hope I can get some friends to play with soon and happy new years to all old and new players around :p

One thing that's still puzzling me is whether there is any information on the experience/drop rates compared to vanilla bnet, reading the info page sounds like atleast experience gains have been buffed up?

Game
01-08-2016, 01:04 PM
Hi!

Got a little D2 itch again and decided to check this server out.
So far it's looking really great, love the improvements to the old diablo client!
I hope I can get some friends to play with soon and happy new years to all old and new players around :p

One thing that's still puzzling me is whether there is any information on the experience/drop rates compared to vanilla bnet, reading the info page sounds like atleast experience gains have been buffed up?

Welcome! Always awesome to get a new player :) As for the experience / drop rates, they aren't flat increases like most other servers. I find that lazy! The experience rate starts off I would say roughly 3x'ish? early on and gets lower from there, probably to about a 1.25x increase in the late 90s. The drop rates haven't been directly increased, but monsters levels have been increased across the board so higher level items can drop earlier than usual. If you have any other questions feel free to ask!

Cakku
01-08-2016, 05:00 PM
Oh that's nifty, it does feel nice to get quick boost at these low levels and upgrade skills faster :p

acyroma
01-08-2016, 08:48 PM
Welcome to annihilus! If you have any more questions don't hesitate to ask someone in game, we have a very friendly community here for the most part.

Mephisto
01-08-2016, 08:51 PM
Whisp *Zealot :great guy for rushes :] Hope u enjoy the server!