PDA

View Full Version : creating my crucible team

thessarill
01-15-2016, 01:05 AM
Hey guys, i try to build a little crucible team wich could play during my playtime (6.30 pm GMT till 8pm GMT)
So far i've made till lvl 16 solo but I'd like to finish it for real.
I'm a smiter and can already team up with a zon.
Looking for a barb, necro or drood maybe.
I don't need much there, the idea would be to gear the all team. So don't worry if you don't have a lot of stuff caus i do have.

New players welcome.
I'll take time to gear you enough to be able to do full crucible

Game
01-15-2016, 02:03 AM
I think this is an awesome idea, good luck assembling your team!

Matsas
01-15-2016, 04:26 AM
Hello Thessa,

I''d love to be part of a group to try some crucible. I have a few characters in the making (getting lvls) but they're not geared yet. I'm quite new to the server so help would be appreciated :)
I can't confirm that i'll play every night but a group could consist of more players imo. We just have to plan the events a little.

Grts,
Mat

caca
01-15-2016, 04:33 AM
Hi!
Hej as i told you in game you can whisp me in game we can organise this with my mate he has good bowazon/java :). I can play with one of his char or my necro or barb for tanking. :)
Cya in game.

pulse37
01-15-2016, 04:35 AM
Yo, ill play some cruci later. I can come on my druid.

-Forest

thessarill
01-15-2016, 08:38 AM
glad to see people are interested by this idea.
so far we could have pulse37, caca, frigide and matsas. so it could be a 5 person group, i guess 3 or 4 could be enough by far, but as matsas said, its good to have more people, i'll try to contact all of you later to make some try, see what kind of gear you may need to be good for crucible etc ...
I'm glad to see we'll be able to do something :)

Frigide
01-15-2016, 11:54 AM
glad to see people are interested by this idea.
so far we could have pulse37, caca, frigide and matsas. so it could be a 5 person group, i guess 3 or 4 could be enough by far, but as matsas said, its good to have more people, i'll try to contact all of you later to make some try, see what kind of gear you may need to be good for crucible etc ...
I'm glad to see we'll be able to do something :)

FTW ! :)

zeCook
02-01-2016, 09:22 AM
I can add a necro to the team :) Golemancer

Bodek of Sheldon
02-01-2016, 09:50 AM
I could play quite often with barb. *Sheldon15

norp
02-12-2016, 09:09 AM
i can be baba necro or anything you might need haha ign: Norp

thessarill
02-13-2016, 02:22 AM
Our team is full for now.
But i see there's enough people and classes for you guys to make your own team.
Anyway you can wisp me ingame. I can see with my mates if we can add 1 player from time to time.

Segnitia
03-25-2016, 01:43 PM
If a u get another slot for your party, i could help u with my smiter.