PDA

View Full Version : Some more

Lampogriz
01-21-2016, 03:52 AM
Items:

1). Remove mark of the twins ctc from Hystreia gloves or remake visual effect. Visual effect looks stupid, makes lags and deals too much dmg (in pvp). The gloves are already strong without it.
2). Remove Nephalems Flame from Khali'ms hope or remake visual effect. Nn overdose of visual effects, which makes lags and crashes.
3). Remove Sindragora ctc form Frostmouren or remake visual effect, decrease dmg. Looks really stupid and annoying, makes lags, deals TOO MUCH damage. (not pvp balansed).
4). Remove Slow missiles ctc from Emblem of erydrem. Obviusly for pvp balansing.
5). Remove 15/70 sc from infernal pearl.
6). Add 10-20life/20-36 ar sc to infernal pearl.
7). Bowzons hits faster in cow form, so it forces you to using cow set only. Buckshot is VERY slow without cow set even with burst of speed and 3 shaels in weapon. Overall buckshot is fucking useless.
Dont realy know what to do with it, maybe make it stronger or remake in faster base like demon crossbow?

Crucible:

1) lvl 13 now is the most hardest level, because of sand dweller's overpowered bone spirits.
2) lvl19 should be one of the hardest, but instead its one of the easiest.

I personally like only level 16 , 17 and 18.
Level 18 (and 9) is the best level you made imo. It looks new (different area and not standart), real good fight.
level 9 is very big area and definatly has to be randomized. Whats the point if you can teleport and chest in same position always?

Overall: crucible need all maps randomized so bad.

Jared
01-21-2016, 09:30 AM
pls ty

Lampogriz
01-21-2016, 11:11 AM
ty men

LordManhammer
01-21-2016, 12:26 PM
OP game is too OP.

Game
01-22-2016, 06:12 PM
Items:

1). Remove mark of the twins ctc from Hystreia gloves or remake visual effect. Visual effect looks stupid, makes lags and deals too much dmg (in pvp). The gloves are already strong without it.
2). Remove Nephalems Flame from Khali'ms hope or remake visual effect. Nn overdose of visual effects, which makes lags and crashes.
3). Remove Sindragora ctc form Frostmouren or remake visual effect, decrease dmg. Looks really stupid and annoying, makes lags, deals TOO MUCH damage. (not pvp balansed).
4). Remove Slow missiles ctc from Emblem of erydrem. Obviusly for pvp balansing.
5). Remove 15/70 sc from infernal pearl.
6). Add 10-20life/20-36 ar sc to infernal pearl.
7). Bowzons hits faster in cow form, so it forces you to using cow set only. Buckshot is VERY slow without cow set even with burst of speed and 3 shaels in weapon. Overall buckshot is fucking useless.
Dont realy know what to do with it, maybe make it stronger or remake in faster base like demon crossbow?

Crucible:

1) lvl 13 now is the most hardest level, because of sand dweller's overpowered bone spirits.
2) lvl19 should be one of the hardest, but instead its one of the easiest.

I personally like only level 16 , 17 and 18.
Level 18 (and 9) is the best level you made imo. It looks new (different area and not standart), real good fight.
level 9 is very big area and definatly has to be randomized. Whats the point if you can teleport and chest in same position always?

Overall: crucible need all maps randomized so bad.

You're killing me.

PSyren
01-22-2016, 06:47 PM
I do agree with the visual effects. They could be toned down a bit.

StenchTrench
01-23-2016, 06:02 AM
While we are at it, remove the visual or proc from torches and purification gloves. The volcano proc does little damage and the casting delay slows down my nova sorc.