PDA

View Full Version : Set items

tragos
01-28-2016, 04:22 AM
Hello guys!

Make certain bosses/unique monsters have a higher drop rate for specific class set items, that would help new players to know which boss to fight so they get the items they need.

example

Nihlatak - trangoul's
Hephasto - immortal king
Council members - tal rashas
Rakanishu - cow queen's (lol kidding xD)

Or even the countess / the summoner / included to combine the chances of uber key drops as well :)

LindburWolf
01-30-2016, 04:08 AM
Hello!

I really like this idea, I started not too long ago, and everyone has been amazingly helpful in gearing me out, however, items like Tal's Amulet or M'avina's Bow are hard to come by, even by farming hell bosses, having a set amulet drop, only for it to be Angelic, or Civerb's is frustrating!

I would love the idea of a super unique, or other such, having an increased chance to drop certain items, as then I could farm up a set, and have it ready to help out other people, like I've been helped!

EDIT: Summoner could drop Tal's, and Countess, drops M'avina's!
PS: You can even have them drop lower tier gear in Normal and Nightmare, like Naj and Arctic sets!
(This could be good to help starters in HC where there isn't many, if any, Inferno Cows to farm sets from.)

thessarill
01-31-2016, 03:08 AM
I love the idea of specific monster who drop specific class items

But maybe, if its done, should we remove them from general monsters drop list( dont know if it can be done) + countess, summoner etc, should be able to drop a new piece of each set (ultra mega rare) to improve them even more :)

( exemple, rings for almost all set could be add, if you have the current set, you have the normal bonuses, but if you drop the ring too, they become stronger, or new bonuses can be add to the primary set)

These rings should be at least character lvl 98 /99 so, people will care to be level max instead of ( like me) staying stuck at level 97 caus doesnt care to be higher (caus the only item lvl 99 requiest is actually book of the abyss, but it is so rare, i dont mind to rush lvl 99):)