PDA

View Full Version : Runeword Boost

Grand Master
02-18-2016, 09:45 PM
Give boost to 1.10 and 1.11 Rune Words also replace mod extra gold from monster to something else. Maybe mf points, life, +damage, %enhanced damage on lvl, new skill on strike, etc. I haven't check other rune word except Edge Rune Word and it doesn't have reduce vendor price mod (obviously) but no other mod that replacing it.

Lucid
02-19-2016, 12:51 AM
Thats a lot of work as you probably guessing. Its not just, that rebalancing is sort of changing only a single code line but also a good idea for something working AND (the most difficcult part) balancing those new stats and skills... And balancing doesnt mean only pvm but also pvp.

Aside that alex is already working on the next patch. Most likely alone or with token and those guys cast out more patches in less time than the whole diablo 3 crew...

For sure it would be nice to have new cool stats and runewords everywhere but its just no possible :'D

Game
02-19-2016, 12:59 AM
Thats a lot of work as you probably guessing. Its not just, that rebalancing is sort of changing only a single code line but also a good idea for something working AND (the most difficcult part) balancing those new stats and skills... And balancing doesnt mean only pvm but also pvp.

Aside that alex is already working on the next patch. Most likely alone or with token and those guys cast out more patches in less time than the whole diablo 3 crew...

For sure it would be nice to have new cool stats and runewords everywhere but its just no possible :'D

Haha, just a minor correction, token has nothing to do with the patches :)

As for the original post, I would like to revisit some of the weaker Runewords one day. It is on the to-do list, I don't know how quick I will get to it though! There are things much higher on the priority list.

Dante
02-19-2016, 03:52 AM
Atm runewords are interim items here 'till you get your new endgame uniques. Some of them do still have some use, although I agree most of them have been replaced by simply better options. <br />
<br />
The...

Grand Master
02-19-2016, 06:18 AM
Yep! I hope rune words could be on the same level as cow set and new uniques :)