PDA

View Full Version : Please allow orbs and dice to drop

StenchTrench
02-19-2016, 09:39 AM
It's honestly frustrating as of late to trade. I've been flat out told "I don't need high runes." Everyone wants orbs and dice, and they don't drop. I know that making money is important and I am all for people supporting the server, but I feel that it puts an unfair advantage towards players with high amounts of gold.

Lucid
02-19-2016, 09:59 AM
im pretty sure that wont happen.

If you want an advice how to get to gear: Build a character that is able to do hellcows efficient. Good example is mavina bowama with explosive shot and frozen arrow. Good aoe and fast enough for hellcows while not that heavy cost as a java.

Get highrunes, build runewords for yourself or try to trade vs dreamland items. Build them for either a javazon or a smiter. If the java or smiter is able to do dreamlands you already have done the hardest part of gearing :īD

I know how this feels as a new player... Had the same issue as you last ladder and ended up buying some gold for getting my hands on a mavina set. From then on did it most like i wrote up there...

tragos
02-19-2016, 10:12 AM
Well, Almost everything in game is dropable and everyone join in time when a new patch is available after 2-3 weeks Server is low in Population sorry but i would suggest to tighten a bit things...

Dante
02-19-2016, 12:00 PM
Orb of transmog. can be created by all different divines together in cube :)
As for orb of alchemy and dice, I heard they're thinking about adding them as recipes. At least orb of alchemy should be obtainable with a recipe soon I hope.

As for dice, I heard something like 7 divine topas could make sense, but that was just a suggestion.

sine25
02-19-2016, 01:33 PM
i see all the time others asking for HRs. as for orbs/dice they are sold on the vendor meaning the daily gold will eventually allow you to gain these items to trade. whats great about this server is it does not feel like such a grind to where you have to buy gold to play (imo).

acyroma
02-19-2016, 01:52 PM
I don't think those items will ever be directly droppable by monsters in the game. That being said, Game and I are looking into adding crafting recipes for at least orb of alchemy.