PDA

View Full Version : GM Application

Lord-
02-19-2016, 11:58 AM
Hello guys :)

1. Name: Bojidar.. aka(bob) (in Bulgaria my name means god's gift)
2. Age: 24
3. Location: Bulgaria , Europe
4. General Moderating Experience: I got 0 experience, but long time ago i hosted my own private server(didn't last long :D)

Diablo Information:

5. Account in-game: Lord-
6. How long have you played Diablo II: I love this game from day 1 when i saw it and that is 12 years ago
7. PvPGN (private server) Moderating Experience: 0
8. Why do you feel like you would qualify as a Game Master and benefit the server:
I love playing and helping other players i wanna make some good epic events to make the new players interested to play. When i was a noob here it was so hard i was looking 3 days for mavina gloves and i know what it is to be new and most of all i wanna watch for the scammers that scam the new players and the trolls to keep them away from ruining the game.:cool::cool:

PSyren
02-19-2016, 04:44 PM
I like this dude. Plus he's eu friendly. He has my vote.

Dante
02-20-2016, 03:04 AM
vouch, super friendly guy,helping everyone selflessly

Lord-
02-20-2016, 04:39 AM
Thank you for the nice words guys :)

Scotty
02-20-2016, 07:44 AM
Bob, bob, bob... What can I say about you? When I rejoined anni this guy helped me figure out who was scamming me / who was being truthful while trading. He has countless event ideas he runs by me and we talk about running weekly ones during out mf together ( we mf items for events : Cow sets/ Frostfire/ Azurewraths etc )

He has endless vouches for me and I think he'd be a good asset to the Staff.

Mephisto
02-20-2016, 08:26 AM
Vouch, nice guy!

pix
02-21-2016, 02:47 AM
Hi to all i rejoin the server 2 days ago !!! And i asked Scotty to help me and he say yes sure and in game was Lord- too and he helped me a lot by rushing me an my other caracters gear me up with some WOW items.
My ideea is that Lord- is a pro player and help all the people that start on this server. If you have a problem he is there for you with an advice an item an ideea the most cooperative player i ever seen.
And i vote pro for he`s GM application !!!
Sorry for my bad english

grinch
02-21-2016, 02:49 AM
i wanna watch for the scammers that scam the new players and the trolls to keep them away from ruining the game

Bullshit, this must be a different reality because last two servers I was playing with this guy, him and his friend scammed other people accounts including some of my friends and he know wants to watch after the scammers? Be very careful with this guy as he is banned from both servers I was playing in the past with some of my european friends and in both cases he was banned for scam and bad behaviour. I got proofs for everything I am saying and the day this guy becomes an admin here then I will just find myself a new home.

Lord-
02-21-2016, 03:09 AM
Ty guys soo much for the nice words: grinch i don't mind the trolls and i dont care for them keep it going now i know i have fans(last moment made acc to troll :D)

grinch
02-21-2016, 03:56 AM
r u for real ? Of course you don't care about anything except scamming some more, your bulgarians know this already however other people must know what a pathetic person you really are because someone like you being accepted as a GM can mess up things. This fan/troll however you want to call me got proofs on your scams, no need to hide and let people think you're a different person just because you switched servers.

acyroma
02-21-2016, 04:03 AM
Seeming as how your annihilus account does not exist grinch, i'm going to assume this is a multi account.

Lord-
02-21-2016, 04:17 AM
I don't mine the troll ... a person who hides and calls other people pathetic no words but i can give you advice my friend don't just stay online and troll the people look at your life and then call other people pathetic ! :)

Scotty
02-21-2016, 05:36 AM
Grinch, as much as I admire you commitment to trolling... It would be best if you found your way off of these threads. Please and thank you. Lord- is an outstanding person. Ive been friends with him for a few weeks and if anything hes kept me and others away from scammers.

grinch
02-21-2016, 05:54 AM
Appearances can be deceiving my friend. (the private message he sent to me proves my words) Maybe you had better experience with him because he doesn't want to get in trouble here too but he is faking all this.
acryoma, I use multiacc for muling and I guess that is fine.

val
02-21-2016, 06:47 AM
I support Lord- with both hands!!! Always friendly and a helping hand in everything! A nice GM app that will help the server grow!

tragos
02-21-2016, 08:29 AM
My personal experience with Bob (Lord-) we used to play together when crucible was still fresh and hard to complete and i remember that he attempted to skip my turns of whatever bosses would drop for hes personal advantage i can tell that i never had a turn! + he used to over priced up to x 3 times higher the value of items that he wanted to trade with me.Thats pretty much selfish and unfair.Nothing personal against him though as he never done something bad to me.

Lord-
02-21-2016, 09:07 AM
We did only 1 time with you tragos and when you saw it wose hard you left i remeber clearly you sayd tnx for the run and left lol and i never remember to trade with you but if you say so :)

Frigide
02-21-2016, 09:19 AM
My personal experience with Bob (Lord-) we used to play together when crucible was still fresh and hard to complete and i remember that he attempted to skip my turns of whatever bosses would drop for hes personal advantage i can tell that i never had a turn! + he used to over priced up to x 3 times higher the value of items that he wanted to trade with me.Thats pretty much selfish and unfair.Nothing personal against him though as he never done something bad to me.

I personnaly did like 12+ cruci runz with meph and lord-, never had problems.

I wonder, how many GM will be on this server?
Seems all ppl will be GMs in here :)

tragos
02-21-2016, 10:16 AM
We did only 1 time with you tragos and when you saw it wose hard you left i remeber clearly you sayd tnx for the run and left lol and i never remember to trade with you but if you say so :)

That was like 4 times i have no reason to lie, and we never trade together the reason is obvious. **(here's a place for everyone to say their opinion and i am not looking to discuss something with you, that doesnt have to make you worry you didnt even had to answer...)

Lord-
02-21-2016, 10:32 AM
Ofc it is your right to place your opinion lol we are FREE WORLD but god all mighty i did youth you 4 runs and i skipped every run you have omg why didn't you tell something back then and you tell it now ???

tragos
02-21-2016, 10:34 AM
I personnaly did like 12+ cruci runz with meph and lord-, never had problems.

I wonder, how many GM will be on this server?
Seems all ppl will be GMs in here :)

If he would do the same to everyone, noone would like to Play with him. but still is ok with me.

tragos
02-21-2016, 10:46 AM
Ofc it is your right to place your opinion lol we are FREE WORLD but god all mighty i did youth you 4 runs and i skipped every run you have omg why didn't you tell something back then and you tell it now ???

The difference between Now and Then its that ''then'' we were just playing crucible... ''Now'' you applied for GM seat and Admins have to know what happens behind the scenes. So lets just please close the conversation here and like I said nothing personal against you Bob I am just doing what I am supposed to do. NO hurt feelings ;)

Lord-
02-21-2016, 10:50 AM
OH god now i see :) it is ok tragos i wose at first what is going on with him but i saw the
Palabobb Gm apply... i get it now if it well make you feel better he got my vote too i well voluch for him too but pls stop talking nonsense for four runs and you didnt say a word pls man and the cainest person on the server well say something and that person is (scotty)... Edit: non taken i still like you :)

Scotty
02-21-2016, 11:11 AM
Hey Tragos, as much as I admire your candor. This would be better posted in Staff section so we can have an idea and interview possible applicants. This is my opinion, its not set in stone. As it may be this is a public gm app for anyone to post... I just feel that was a little off topic and should've been handled differently.

Mephisto
02-21-2016, 11:20 AM
Correct, if u two got issues with each other, post it in Staff Lounge please!

thessarill
02-21-2016, 11:24 AM
Humm... i didnt wanted to post on this thread as i'm applying too... BUT i talk about me, ... oO i don't know why you do and i don't see the link between my apply and your grief with tragos.
I don't care being a gm or not, it won't make me change, i'll still help people.
I do have played with you on cruci, and as tragos said, each time i played with you, it was your turn to pick, you even picked your 1rst thunderfury with us... selling it 1 hour later while another player on the game needed it( cant remember who he was sorry, maybe scott back then). Anyway, this experience learned me that you seem to be selfish at this time.

This story was BACK then, i didn't played with you til this time, caus i didn't like the spirit these runs gave to me.

You may have change, or you may not, but involving me here isn't the kind of attitude a Gm must have, you didn't even put any kind of argument, you have a problem with me? oO I have problem with no one here .... maybe you don't like me... but annihilus is like a family, you dont have to like everyone. oO

I don't care if you vote for me or not, because, like I said : " i didn't really wanted to be a GM" so, if i'm not a gm, i'll continue to be a regular player who help people, and who will continue to do everything he can to make of annihilus a good place to be.

Now, let Alex make is choice about you, if you become a GM, it's good for you, i'll be glad as you seems to deserve it for some people here.

Annihilus is a good serv, and being a gm here isn't a goal for me, if it's for you, I give you my vouch with pleasure. :)

StenchTrench
02-21-2016, 11:28 AM
Agree with Meph and Scotty...not the place to air dirty laundry. Get a room in the staff lounge. :P Haven't played with Lord-, but Meph's word is like solid gold to me as far as I am concerned.

tragos
02-21-2016, 11:30 AM
OH god now i see :) it is ok tragos i wose at first what is going on with him but i saw the
Palabobb Gm apply... i get it now if it well make you feel better he got my vote too i well voluch for him too but pls stop talking nonsense for four runs and you didnt say a word pls man and the cainest person on the server well say something and that person is (scotty)... Edit: non taken i still like you :)

That's stupid, I ensure you my thoughts have nothing to do with Thessarill's App, as a matter of fact that won't affect anything at all. So lets please stop talking about this already.

Dante
02-21-2016, 02:01 PM
why should they argue in staff lounge when one of them is not staff yet?
kinda stupid, isn't it?

We are looking for GM's which have the mere job(besides events maybe) to help people be kind and have good attitude.
If you don't give people a chance to discuss problems publicly, how can others see and judge how they are?

I like the public discussion here, we don't have nothing to hide lol

Scotty
02-22-2016, 04:48 AM
why should they argue in staff lounge when one of them is not staff yet?
kinda stupid, isn't it?

We are looking for GM's which have the mere job(besides events maybe) to help people be kind and have good attitude.
If you don't give people a chance to discuss problems publicly, how can others see and judge how they are?

I like the public discussion here, we don't have nothing to hide lol

No the point is, to discuss problems GM's have with possible applicants in Staff forums... then interview / question the candidates privately. I do agree this is a public discussion forum but it seems more of a bashing session ( minuscule ).

Dante
02-22-2016, 06:03 AM
nah scotty, sorry but we could do that if we had like a poll for this and can vote. but we gms only have the option to discuss, we are nothing special than normal players.

we have no power to decide and merely little influence on alex, andys decision, same as everybody else.

also imo it's no bashing here. sorry but we don't need whiny little girls here, if they can argue and solve a problem they gain my respect, not with private interviews(wtf), we have players like me(who think he should be gm because i have good experience with him) and players with other opinion, no matter if they are gm or not.

e: typos

Lord-
02-22-2016, 07:00 AM
Ok guys i think is time to stop this and just let it go ...... I think we have enough of it people are given their opinion and trolling some spamming nvm let's just stop and move on the laundry is clean now the laundry room is close so if some 1 have problem with me simply wisp me in game or leav a message that wose 2 pages of bullshit here talking something that wose like 2-3 monts ago .. and making some 1 look better ... so lets just all be happy that we got this good game to play for free and stop hating. PEACE !

tragos
02-22-2016, 08:27 AM
Hey Scotty, about the following...

Hey Tragos, as much as I admire your candor. This would be better posted in Staff section so we can have an idea and interview possible applicants. This is my opinion, its not set in stone. As it may be this is a public gm app for anyone to post... I just feel that was a little off topic and should've been handled differently.

Is it off Topic to write a negative comment and share your personal experience for someone? Why didn't you guys posted your vouch in Staff Lounge then? Theres No logic here.... Please have a look again re-read each of my Posts as i made it CLEAR on my 2nd post that i wanted to avoid any further discussion and i ve never adressed directly to Bob to start any.

Here...

No the point is, to discuss problems GM's have with possible applicants in Staff forums... then interview / question the candidates privately. I do agree this is a public discussion forum but it seems more of a bashing session ( minuscule ).

I still can't figure out WHY and WHO has a Problem with me, I ve never argued with any GM to be honest... I guess that you might be the one who has Problem and from the fact that we ve never talked about it together Looks like the Problem is my opinon by itself.

At the end i would like to say that Bob's not a kid and he can take care of himself without any further Support from GMs/regular Players.
The way that my opinion is countered seems undue, things to Keep in mind...

What we look for in GMs is simple, and will be expected from everyone on our Staff. You must be professional, friendly, and active within the community; both on the server and the forums. No previous experience is required, just do your best, and always do what you feel is best for the server. Be willing to learn from others.

Players and Staff are allowed and encouraged to post their opinion regarding the player applying for GM, to give us a feel about how the community feels towards the player applying. We are very community driven so that is valuable information to us.

The Job that an Admin has to do if someone is capable to be GM is hard but still works like a scale to let him decide.
Theres nothing wrong from my side to accept Bob as GM, but please LEARN how to Show some respect about/ACCEPT someone's opinion.
I want to know what Admins think about the whole Thing and if theres something wrong i ve made then ban my account. *(I love justice)*.
Sorry if theres someone upset with the whole Thing that was not my Goal.

Have a nice day ladies and gentlemen.

Lord-
02-22-2016, 08:49 AM
STOP SPAMING ! if you got problem with me or scotty simply wisp or leav message lol STOP SPAMING i dont care eni more for the application so STOP SPAMING ! or open your own thread holly mother of sweed god 4 pages tragos 2 of them are just for you ! STOP SPAM idk what you have to say you sayd it all allrdy 2 pages just for you ! OMFG !

PSyren
02-22-2016, 03:10 PM

It's hardly a bashing session. People are just speaking of their experiences with a certain player. The feed back from everyone here is welcome unless it's a multi account trolling for the sake of being an idiot ofc.

Lampogriz
02-22-2016, 03:53 PM
Nice topic! Enjoyed reading :)
https://media.giphy.com/media/GjYjLvGErsggg/giphy.gif

southheaven
02-22-2016, 04:37 PM
yea i heard that he eats glue also

kozhuharov
02-27-2016, 11:59 AM
I vote for him, he helped me a lot of.

Lampogriz
03-27-2016, 04:50 AM