PDA

View Full Version : Steven (VoodooQT)

VoodooQT
02-20-2016, 09:09 PM
Hello all! my name is Steven, im still in high school and have been playing Diablo since i was a toddler. My parents both played that's what got my started on it. i just came back to Diablo 2 after playing alot of 3 and before that 2 and i decided i was tired of dealing with hackers and bots in regular diablo so i joined a private server. (btw loving it so far) its more challenging imo i have never been one shot by a fireball in A1 till this ;) really fun! if anyone has any tips or any knowledge on the server i would love to know because i see a lot of new thing that i dont understand one bit just started fresh if anyone wants to play msg me (voodooQT):)

tragos
02-21-2016, 02:53 AM
Hey Steven! Welcome to Annihilus! i am sure you re gonna love this Server and feel free to ask any questions. ;)

StenchTrench
02-21-2016, 06:21 AM
I can give you a free rush and toss a tal's set your way for free. Welcome to the server my friend. :D

Game
02-21-2016, 08:03 AM
Welcome! Glad you're having fun! As you can see we have an awesome community and staff who would love to help you out and get started, so do not hesitate to ask!

acyroma
02-21-2016, 09:19 AM
Welcome to the server! If you ever run into any problems or have any questions don't hesitate to speak up! We have an awesome community here, and we wouldn't be around without them!

Mephisto
02-21-2016, 09:25 AM
Welcome to the server! Make sure u read some guides in the Wiki, alot of usefull information there, about all the new stuff :)

xxkix
02-21-2016, 01:42 PM
welcome man add my acct ill help ya get started myles/myles2