PDA

View Full Version : cruci necro tank build

zeCook
02-22-2016, 04:19 AM
Hey guys,
since I have a golemancer and am trying to make a proper cruci tank from him I will need some advice.
Currently he is not strong enough for the higher levels (15 and above).

My current items are:
--Goka
--shrieking lich 3 to golem,max res,still no sockets (am planning to add 2 xer)
--purifying flames
--necro soj
--madness caster
--spider web
--storm circlet
--treads of val
--darkforce spawn shield *max
--enigma

--CTA and spirit on switch

--Necro torch,belials tome and anni
--full with summoning skillers

Currently using merc from act 2:
--infinity
--devils bargain
--eth steel carapace

Now,I can replace the amu with a nec mara,but what else should I try to improve? Any advice will be appreciated :)

tragos
02-22-2016, 04:27 AM
Hey ZeCook, feel free to check my build :

http://annihilus.net/showthread.php?t=9482

Frigide
02-22-2016, 04:35 AM
I am interested to see the answers for this char.

I dont really have a clue, but maybe necro valor for more vita and 4 socks, u dont need teleport on this char, do u?
Maybe death's advance as boots, for 5% life 10% dr and for aura (and +1 all)
As a tank, it s hard not to put a scourgelord's girdle.( aka lich king belt)
U wanna be tanky i guess so u have to up your Dr imo.
And u have to get a BO in switch at least, if no barb in game.

But my experience for that char is : he enters the game, stays still and gimme golems, i dont control him so ... he is exclusivly for cruci.
Tragos may know better of it!

tragos
02-22-2016, 04:45 AM
If the necro is made only to run crucible there's nothing wrong to use valor but I still like higher value of fcr to get more skill points on shrieking the build may lack a bit on resists you can get enough DR to reach the cap following my build plus most of times as far as I know barbarian as a leader in crucible is the best choice but a cta is fine as well.

zeCook
02-22-2016, 05:21 AM
Great :) Will try it in an hour or so. Two quick questions btw: why templar instead of steel carapace for example? Won't the defiance aura be a good addition? And another thing: why not max all the golems? each of them gives bonus to the clay golem,right? Also - nec divinity? Do they vary?

tragos
02-22-2016, 09:54 AM
Yes ist a good choice to use steel instead of templar's but i prefer to get more damage, well my idea is to make clay Golems tanky so i use to put my remaining skills into blood Golem as clay Golem gains 5% life per skill,and i choose divinity because has really nice adds + fcr to help gain an extra skill on shrieking lich.

zeCook
02-22-2016, 09:59 AM
only the cain armor is left,currently I am still with the enigma and just got one shot-ed in lvl 10 :D will take a bit of time to get used to it and care more

tragos
02-22-2016, 11:28 AM
well your are welcome to join in crucible any time! if a cain armor Drops will be yours just pm in game! or here ;)

zeCook
02-22-2016, 12:20 PM
will gladly join,will add you in-game ;]

champion
02-23-2016, 05:07 AM
I use cain armor, goka uln, shrieking lich 3 golem, nec mara, nec soj, wisp projector for oak sage, lich boots, arachnids mesh, magefists, homunculus, abyss, anni, torch.
Merc: 2 act with might aura, infinity, devil;s bargain, fortitude, as i base on my merc dmg

tragos
02-23-2016, 07:28 AM
Whisp projector is a great ring for that build oak sage is really useful, but still I try to get highest damage possible =D

champion
02-24-2016, 03:29 AM
it would be awesome to have cb on skeletons like druids ravens have, but on the other side... it would be so op :D

tragos
02-24-2016, 04:21 AM
Indeed, but comparing to other builds skelletons are still weak for end game content,as a tank build is already perfect but what i am looking is not only to assist but kill also. (a bit faster)