PDA

View Full Version : Questions....

Baphomet
02-24-2016, 04:49 AM
First of,Hi all.

I have some questions regarding the game in general.

I am aware the game comes with a type of MH,my question is can I use a 3rd party MH something like "Sting's "? The current MH doesn't show things like mobs,names on maps etc etc.

I've made a new char (a sorc) however I am a standstill I've been rushed thanks to afew guys here,however I can't get items...I can barely kill mobs. Sorc's a cold one,that barely does 4k blizz dmg.
I'm an old-school player,I know this server it's edited alot,but I was sure that with a cold sorc I was still able to mf,however I can't. Spent last night 3h to rush myself thru normal (wp's quests,etc)

Am I missing anything? I've read the wiki and F.A.Q.'s but...I can't figure it out.

Also I belive that there should be a way to trade with gold,or something,that helps new players,maybe a full guide on how to get it started...

Thanks in advance!

acyroma
02-24-2016, 05:07 AM
Any kind of 3rd party program is not allowed. This includes any other maphack.

Cold sorc at the moment isn't very powerful. You should be able to safely use the moat trick to kill mephisto with blizz, but that's about it. We are going to be buffing cold sorc next patch. Fire and lightning are currently stronger. Nova/pyroblast.

There's usually some people on that will help out new players, we have a pretty good community here. All you need to do is ask and I'm sure someone will help you out.

Mephisto
02-24-2016, 05:09 AM
Hi!
Try to get a tal set, and go with nova :).
And no, its not allowed to use any hacks on here.

Edit: Andy beat me to it!

thessarill
02-24-2016, 05:11 AM
I'll be online at 7 pm GMT. Wisp me *thessarill I'll give you advices and some good mf runs.

Edit: both meph and acy beat me. Low mobile connection.

Baphomet
02-24-2016, 05:11 AM
I see,I'm also having another problem,I play in 1024x768 every time I go from act to act (now that I'm trying to rush and get all wp's etc.) I get an error from act to act.

A real shame about 3rd party programs (I mean about MH) I hate not knowing what mobs are there...it's really confusing...also I love knowing what other people's gear is,that way I get some general ideas..

I'm not one about free items,but sure if I'll be online,I'll whisper you *thessarill from some advices.

L.E.: Great,that's good to know.

Also another small question,however I'm sure this one's for @Game. Why in the blue hell does the game.exe or anihillus.exe or w/e blocks multimedia keys ? I listen to music every time I play and I hate not being able to change the song via multimedia keys...it's just a hassle to out click of the game and change the song...

acyroma
02-24-2016, 05:13 AM
That will only happen the first time you go to a new act for each difficulty. The game usually plays a cutscene there, which forces the lower resolution. Once you get to hell act 5 on that character it'll never happen again.

Frigide
02-24-2016, 05:56 AM
i personnaly started with nothing 2 weeks after reset ladder, i used a blizz sorc to andy/duriel/meph/pindle and get some mav parts, then with mavina amabow i farmed cows and plagueland. Now its february, so u d faster get some tal/mav by asking on chat or making a game in hell called need free.
If u dont wanna skip that part of farm, just go with meph runz imo ;)

Edit: get a smiter too at some point, good for ubbers if u farm keyz, and with more stuff, 3/4 bosses in dreamland

Lampogriz
02-24-2016, 06:10 AM
You can ask me in game for free tals/mavs/gris/ik sets and lich king's items
Also i am usually farming inferno, so you can run with me to get rings/amu and nice exp

make tals nova sorc for mfing keys and fragments
Mav zon for hell cows and plaguelands
Smiter for dreamlands

Frigide
02-24-2016, 06:40 AM
You can ask me in game for free tals/mavs/gris/ik sets and lich king's items
Also i am usually farming inferno, so you can run with me to get rings/amu and nice exp

make tals nova sorc for mfing keys and fragments
Mav zon for hell cows and plaguelands
Smiter for dreamlands

By inferno, u mean a5 red tps?
What u farm there, inf chests?

thessarill
02-24-2016, 07:29 AM
I think he farm chests + rings and amu.

thessarill
02-24-2016, 07:34 AM
Edit: get a smiter too at some point, good for ubbers if u farm keyz, and with more stuff, 3/4 bosses in dreamland

4/4 bosses in dreamland :)

Frigide
02-24-2016, 08:34 AM
4/4 bosses in dreamland :)

i was speaking of a basic smiter !!!!!!!!!!! haha

edit: wow l'autre hey ! :)