PDA

View Full Version : PROBLEMS WITH FORUM GOLD!! ADMISTRATION HELP

KitriX_PvP
03-03-2016, 11:27 AM
Hi I Bought today forum gold and didnt know that cant use them in new account.. now at Kitrix_PvP have 7k FG but need them in acc name "saico" why I cant transfer them like it was before?!? no sens to buy FG..

Mephisto
03-03-2016, 11:59 AM
You can change the account name any time you want in Settings -> My Profile

Here's the link:

http://annihilus.net/profile.php?do=editprofile

Change it to whatever you want in the '' Annihilus account '' box.

Game
03-03-2016, 03:22 PM
Hi I Bought today forum gold and didnt know that cant use them in new account.. now at Kitrix_PvP have 7k FG but need them in acc name "saico" why I cant transfer them like it was before?!? no sens to buy FG..

Thanks for supporting the server! As Mephisto said you can change your "Annihilus Account" in your forum profile settings at anytime, and it will put the Gold on whatever account you have listed.

Indo
03-03-2016, 06:24 PM
vouch. best gm app ever.

Lampogriz
03-03-2016, 08:56 PM
vouch this guy

KitriX_PvP
03-04-2016, 12:39 PM
this solution know but problem is somewhere else couse Im getting this information after SAVE :

Database Error Database error
The Annihilus database has encountered a problem.
Please try the following:
Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
Open the annihilus.net home page, then try to open another page.
Click the Back button to try another link.
The annihilus.net forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

KitriX_PvP
03-04-2016, 12:41 PM
maybe fg is at my old character name before server had res? but Im not using him anymore. thats why I cnt change name of Annichilus Account?
;/

acyroma
03-04-2016, 12:51 PM
Try creating a new account on realm and changing your account in your forum profile to that. If that works it means your account saico is already linked with another forum account. You can't have the account linked to more than one, which us why you are getting a database error.

KitriX_PvP
03-04-2016, 01:34 PM
ok now is working! thanks for professional help :)
:D

aolin
03-06-2016, 05:44 AM
vouch