PDA

View Full Version : Single Player character editing

kyler
03-05-2016, 11:00 PM
some times i loose internet service where i live and i was wondering if there is a way i can edit characters on single player

i tried hero editor and i get bad inventory data even if i just open char and save with no edits

ty

ky

Game
03-05-2016, 11:25 PM
Unfortunately not, there are way too many changes in our patch for Hero Editor to work properly. Sorry :(

champion
03-06-2016, 12:36 AM
Udietoo editor works when you already have a char made on this mod. Or you can make a char on normal d2, edit it on hero editor, and when done you can load it on annihilus mod(this makes it impossible to edit with hero editor again), but with udietoo you can import or export items, like with hero editor.

londy
03-06-2016, 08:19 AM
I wouldn't bother with single player, most of the end game stuff aint working normally and you can only get them to work by hex editiing

kyler
03-07-2016, 12:26 AM
Udietoo editor works when you already have a char made on this mod. Or you can make a char on normal d2, edit it on hero editor, and when done you can load it on annihilus mod(this makes it impossible to edit with hero editor again), but with udietoo you can import or export items, like with hero editor.

u tried?