PDA

View Full Version : Anihillus Client....

Baphomet
03-07-2016, 04:55 AM
Hi everybody,well here it is.

I've recently made a few chars and started to play with multiple instances of "game.exe" the problem is that I've suddenly started to experience stuttering,fps drops up to 40-50 fps and in general the game runs rubbish. Now,the question is..."Are you guys also experiencing the same when you open more then one instance of the game?". I'm extremely sure that my computer's up to par and should be able to run more than just one. I won't post my comp speq's unless it's absoluteley necesary because I'm sure that's not the issue.

Also,multimedia keys aren't working,I'm using multimedia key's to change the songs on "aimp player" and when I'm in the game the keys don't function...it's pretty annoying to click outside the game to change the song...hope this can be easily fixed.

Thanks in advance,also keep up the great work Alex,this server is what Diablo III should have been or at least a close second.

Lucid
03-07-2016, 05:07 AM
Hey i had the same issues since a few days.

First of all: multimedia keys seem to work for no1. Ive also figured that my teamspeak mute button (+ on my keyboard) isnt working. Dunno any fix there.

But for the fps drops in multiwindow i maybe have a fix.

Simply run the video test exe in your diablo 2 anni folder. Id you are running win 8+ you maybe first habe to the video test exe in compatibility moder for windows xp service pack 3 and then as admin. If you ran this thing you will get 3 choices of modes you can run your d2. For me i have no issues running the middle one (3d something)

Hope this helps! Gl

Baphomet
03-07-2016, 06:02 AM
Thanks for your input,however that's the settings I'm running on d2vidtest...also I'm running windows 7...(more stable,in my "humble" opinion)

Lucid
03-07-2016, 06:55 AM
Hmm maybe try the other two options. With my last diablo 2 anni installation i ran smooth with the 2d settings. Dunno why.

I also noticed on my laptop, that i run only with my onboard gpu... I have an Intel hd grafics 4600 or smth and as main gpu a nvidia geforce gtx880m but it seems for diablo 2 my pc thinks the onboard is enough.

I still have some lags when i see ghostlike mobs ingame cuz my pc just wont start the strong gpu... :(