PDA

View Full Version : Best Aura for Searing light?

JohnnyScene
03-10-2016, 05:58 PM
Normally for Magic builds I would use Concentration but I figured I'd ask before putting in points.

thessarill
03-10-2016, 10:04 PM
Conviction till you reach the cap 25 points with stuff)

Lucid
03-11-2016, 12:55 AM
Searing light isnt affected by any aura. Not directly nor passivly. If you only play with searinh light, you may run with defensive auras for yourself or groupsupporting offensive auras, depending on if you fight with elementals (onviction) or with melees (fana/might/conce/blessed aim).

If you make hammers in between your searing light, clearly conce aura

JohnnyScene
03-11-2016, 01:36 AM
Ah that is good to know that it isn't affected by any auras. I think i will run either one of the Holy auras or a defensive one as suggested. Thanks guys

thessarill
03-11-2016, 03:40 AM
I used to play with elem, soi'm mostly using convic.
if you play pvp use cow form for massive fcr + sorc breakpoints, OR you can use vigor too ( underated pvp aura)

thessarill
03-11-2016, 03:54 AM
I used to play with elem, soi'm mostly using convic.
if you play pvp use cow form for massive fcr + sorc breakpoints, OR you can use vigor too ( underated pvp aura)

Dante
03-11-2016, 02:16 PM
If searing light is lightning damage, should be affected by conviction on enemies though?

If searing light is magic damage, it should be affected by this new reduce magic resist aura? The one from divinity gloves.

Sorry I don't know what damage type it is, can't check atm.

So I'm not sure if the statement is correct, that it is not affected by any existing aura. But as I understand no active pala aura is affecting it. Keep that in mind.