03-12-2016, 04:09 AM
Name = Carl
Age = 36
Location = England
Mod Exp = my kids and the mrs
In game acc = Equalibrium-Equa1-7
How long have you played d2 = since day 1 on bnet off and on
PvPgN MOD EXP = nada
How do i feel i will benifit the server= Hmm where to start. im a miserable fecker that hates everyone. dont help cuz i cba.
MY items are my items so keep your hands off.
Ok i spose i better be a bit serious lol. i dont take my self to seriously as you can see. if i can help i will. if i dont need it its yours.
im not a loot whore. im not applying for the tittle as it dosent concern me in any way shape or form. i just thought as a few peeps know me now and im a hc only player it may help to have a hc mod. and having a mod encourage more hc play might increase the hc player base a little.
FYI if im not accepted you will see me in the corner crying. just leave me alone :)

Lucid
03-12-2016, 04:52 AM
I can vouch him as he was superfriendly and helps all new hc guys. At least i dont think hc has its own gm yet, right?

Dante
03-12-2016, 05:55 AM
Vouch

aolin
03-12-2016, 11:16 PM
Very deserving person of a GM position, very friendly and helpful player! vouch

HoLy
03-14-2016, 04:28 PM
Going to have to agree with everyone else. Equa is awesome. I have not seen much experience on the Softcore side, but Hardcore is his area. He definitely knows the game and would make an excellent member of the Staff. He's a great guy and very helpful.

Apocalypse
03-14-2016, 10:14 PM
came here just to vouch him too, btw, he's the most honest person i've met in my entire d2 (no) life

soulkush
03-26-2016, 01:51 AM
Vouch for this guy, it was us against sanctuary, and when I died near the end and gave up all hope, he alone trudged forward to what was to be believed an absolute death. Yet, it was cause he never lost his cool, even when all was lost, that he prevailed and holds the #1 (http://annihilus.net/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1) spot on the hardcore ladder, and the #1 (http://annihilus.net/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1) spot of HC player of this season now and forever. I respect equa and believe if there should be any other mod added to the staff, make it this guy who holds the very essence of patience.

acyroma
03-26-2016, 03:51 PM
Welcome to the team equa! Glad to have a true hardcore player on the GM team. Thanks for promoting hardcore so much, and helping the community grow!

Dante
03-26-2016, 04:05 PM
yes, thanks :) was a pleasure playing with you. Glad to have you as a GM!

Equalibrium
03-26-2016, 04:12 PM
Ty all for the kind words.
looking forward to making hc what it should be :)

Lampogriz
03-27-2016, 05:47 AM
vouch nice guy