PDA

View Full Version : One new ideea

qtp
03-17-2016, 11:35 AM
What abouth create a market to can sale for gold the Hr;s

how ? .... for exemple if i wanna buy one Ber will cost me 800 gold. .... why not add one NPC when i can sale it for 200 gold ...

imagine the activity and "price" will be much more expensive :P since most of player's will runn to get gold xD

Dante
03-17-2016, 02:00 PM
But the server needs people to buy gold. Admins working a lot and putting effort in it. They don't only need to get the costs back, but maybe also want some compensation for it. You need to consider this. Maybe we can get some more recipes though to kinda make it worth collecting and crafting things again. I agree with you on that part.

I agree with the gold system mostly (besides gifting :P), it's a very fair system after all right now. Maybe not perfect, but what is perfect.

qtp
03-18-2016, 10:52 AM
true.. we need players to donate... ofc.. but.. this gold what u can get from my ideea u can't buy from NPC something alse this gold u can buy idk something alse idk yet.... i am new at this server and this awsome ideea.... i never play this mode .. onlly Europe Mode :)

for exemple this gold can be used for use some enchant scrolls .... like ....
let's supoze donate gold are "gold " and gold from stones are "silver"

imagine this : one new scroll will ask 50 gold or 500 silver :)

i mean something to can make more active the trade in game... atm 99% of games are privat... because sadly manny are greedy and.. enter in ur game and farm ... x things

thx for reply and sorry for my english i hope u understood my point