PDA

View Full Version : Bad news

tragos
04-01-2016, 02:28 AM
Hello guys
Unfortunately I have to quit playing, my wife blame me that I don't spend enough time with her neither with our kid,
I had a hard time yesterday to explain my feelings about Annihilus and all the cyber friends around here but I couldn't make her understand, she told me that games are for kids etc and I look stupid while I am playing,that's all I had to share, I hope someday will understand and respect my feelings...and hopefully get back in the future.
At the end I would like to thank all of you friends or not for the great times we shared each other and having fun together on that outstanding server. Hope to see you again soon have fun and don't forget Tragos! :') <3

Edit: my items will be given free today like 4-5 EST.

Mephisto
04-01-2016, 02:47 AM
Sad to hear that, I get where ur coming from! Maybe try playing it a bit less? I know its hard, cus its quite a addictive game, im sure it has destroyed many life's hahaha. That being said, ur wife and kid should take priority! It's a difficult situation cuz ur doing something u like, that happens to be playing Diablo 2. But if u wife feels she's left out and that ur kid is left out, things can turn ugly real quick! Dont let a game destroy ur relation tho, its not worth it!

See you another time bro!

tragos
04-01-2016, 03:22 AM
Omg thanks for your ultra-kind words and advices just help me daddy Mephi please it hurts really bad, I am currently online from my phone and I am at work, as soon I get back home tho I won't be able to actually play again Damn :S .

Baphomet
04-01-2016, 03:48 AM
I've been there and I get it,just like Meph pointed out,wife & kid(s) need to take priority. You've been very active and I'm sure all the community is sad to see you go. However it comes a time when video games will have to take second or even third place in life.

I wish you and your family the very best. You're a great guy,even tho you don't know me that much.

tragos
04-01-2016, 04:23 AM
Thanks a bunch!!!
And yes I do know you :) .

jonsnow
04-01-2016, 06:51 AM
Nice april fools

memories
04-01-2016, 07:11 AM
OHHOHOHOO! Yes...April fools. You got us...

Dante
04-01-2016, 09:41 AM
hahahhaa

thessarill
04-01-2016, 10:20 AM
NOOOOO dont do it !!! How are we supposed to survive this kind of news????
Afk killing myself, be back soon :)

Mephisto
04-01-2016, 11:20 AM
Fuck yuuu, house phone nr?! ima talk some sense in ya wife!

tragos
04-01-2016, 02:51 PM
Please like and subscribe!

Research
04-01-2016, 06:12 PM
post nudes

acyroma
04-02-2016, 12:39 AM
Tragos it was great having you apart of the staff! I wish you the best of luck, and thanks so much for the amount of help you have provided to the realm!

Best of luck, and good luck with your next voyage!

Unless this is an april fools joke....

tragos
04-02-2016, 03:01 AM
It is April fools joke xD and Joe still wants to kill me hehe!
thanks for wishes and advices tho!
Like I said in game Annihilus is part of life so I can't quit so easily!