PDA

View Full Version : xyu (lampogriz)

Herccleary
04-03-2016, 07:58 AM
Kid comes into the my game named "inferno cows 1" and I told everyone to please not open chests, I go to the chests and i see xyu (lmapogriz) opening the chests then afterwards playing dumb, as I've heard he's done this to many players. NOTE: Won't let me upload the screenshot for some reason, says some kind of error.

Dante
04-03-2016, 08:28 AM
Yea kinda dilemma, you want a public run, but it's your org set, I understand why you claiming your chest. But on the other hand it's still public, so you can only ask.

See, I don't think it's nice behavior or fair, but not a forbidden action imo.
We had a similar discussion with someone stealing items from a private game, there some people argued with the public and private aspect of games.

Generally speaking it's sad, but some players, no matter how rich they are, will always try to have an advantage.

As in lampos case, idk, lampo has helped me a lot and i played with him quite often already. To me he has always be a fair player, rather giving away free stuff he don't needs. The chests are sometimes opened by mercs or accident, maybe it wasn't his intention.

If you want public inf cows but secure your loot chance, I would suggest making it private and let it announce from a GM afterwards.

Lampogriz
04-03-2016, 08:36 AM
You have no clue how many public inf cows i've hosted, and i always dont care about who picks cow queens drop. It a part of the game, who picks faster. When you make a public game, be ready for such thing.
As dante said, you can make private and then announce game name.
Other guy (qtp) is still mad because i've picked cow boots faster than him, but he could just politely ask me for boots instead of rage/flaming, because i dont really care about it.

qtp
04-03-2016, 09:54 AM
You have no clue how many public inf cows i've hosted, and i always dont care about who picks cow queens drop. It a part of the game, who picks faster. When you make a public game, be ready for such thing.
As dante said, you can make private and then announce game name.
Other guy (qtp) is still mad because i've picked cow boots faster than him, but he could just politely ask me for boots instead of rage/flaming, because i dont really care about it.

u have alot of balls to talk Lampo ....
well... thing what i NEVER like at ppl are : ppl who lie...

look at this "awsome lampo" wich aclaim " you have no clue how manny public inf cows" bla bla i got around 18 day's at this server... and .... i NEVER see Lampo host a inf game ONLLY enter and... fckim TARGE box !!! how is say that is simple i have some lets named prove how ipocrit can be this pieace of garbage

so let's look at this http://postimg.org/image/57c7s1sip/

you will see him say " i am readdy"

like u see ( TheOne) is my pala... areaddy i write : be carreful lampo is here....

guess what happend with this greedy garbage

http://postimg.org/image/qzp14252l/

can u beleave Lampo was say " sorry i no see it ? "

so ... why to expect be more activity in public mode? since we have greedy rich wich are vizible frustate because they beleave got to little.. and RUNN to get MORE and more.....

So... Mr. Lampogriz... i NO need .. i told u i am not mad.. i am just dissapoint to see your act greedy....
i no need nothing from you last pieace of garbage what do u are because YOU ARE THIS since you acting like one.. YOU ARE !
You HAVE to admit that....

i got 3 cow set.... 184 HR Sur + ... i no need more.. but... what u will never understood.. is this word and notion " friendly"

If in game u are like that... in real life.. i think u are just a person INVIZIBLE because no1 wanna talk with you .. share a ideea or a word with you ... and ur onlly way .... to have something.. and "be some1" are virtual games...

IS THE MOST UGLY thing.... can make some1 like you .... ( that person wich have more then need and usual is get the name RICH ) ... u not brake anny rulles but... u will not understood .... since u make this U DESTROY each chance... to have more public activity.. WHY.. THINK low brain.. think !!!! look queef quit beacause of you .... you come in him game.. and not even fckim respect... him .... and leave him alone....

SHAME of YOU Lampogriz ...

memories
04-03-2016, 09:55 AM
Lol...

You made a PUBLIC game and are complaining that people are taking drops? Grow up dude. Honestly.

Do you think anything is gonna come from complaining and moaning about this? If you feel so strongly about people taking the drops, make a private game.

When I first started, I was in a cruci run with Lampo as a leader. I was zealing a lilith and not doing any damage. He flamed me SOOOOO hard and cursed saying "Use fucking smite idiot", or something like that. Did I complain and cry about it? No...cause hes a veteran here and its called "tough love". Use this moment to learn and make private runs if you want the drops. Dont complain and cry.

And another thing. You trying to be all high and mighty. You created another forum alias to try to get more forum gold. We arent stupid. Cry to your mother and girlfriend.

LOL qtp. ROFLLL. THE RAGE!

qtp
04-03-2016, 09:59 AM
yes... maybe u have right.. but... when u say if u no like make a private game....

imagine... more 10 players like me .... the public mode will be ruined...

i was talk abouth inferno caw not.... fckim cruci....

Lampogriz
04-03-2016, 10:14 AM
it was a cool story bro!
https://media.giphy.com/media/GjYjLvGErsggg/giphy.gif

domip
04-03-2016, 10:15 AM
The point of making public is for other people to get free xp. Its normal to claim the chest and queen drop if its your organs.
As he said a few times, he wanted his chests. I was there and Lampo been clearly BM. I know hes a lot richer than queef to. He just wanted to make him rage for nothing.

BM BM BM

proph21
04-03-2016, 10:17 AM
I've seen Lampo open chests before, and gladly give up a cow piece (if one dropped) to the organ donor. In this particular case, I wouldn't blame him for not giving up a cow piece to the host of that game..... colorful their mouth is.

While I do frown upon people joining a public game and rushing to chests because they can, it isn't against the rules. Like Dante mentioned, the best thing to do is to make a private game and:

1). Clear chests real quick before asking a GM to announce it to the public or;
2). Ask a GM to announce to the public but make it clear chest drops are for the host. This way if someone joins this private game that was announced and breaks the rules, they can be penalized for their actions.

tragos
04-04-2016, 02:25 AM
What lampogriz did seems greedy but still that's not a reason to report him he didn't break any rule, Next time create a private game if you aim for a cow queen's piece.
As far as I know he helped tons of people to level up in inferno cows he's a good player so try to be friends you will learn nice tips from him. ( Don't judge him he's not that bad! My Best friend is also Russian and they tend to be kinda greedy sometimes if you drink 1 liter Samagon everythings going to be alright! Nazdarowie :D)

Jared
04-04-2016, 10:26 AM
you dare try and ruin lampos good name? if anything he should make a report a player thread against you

vaudeville
04-10-2016, 03:25 PM
Just came into a public inferno cow game that I started so that I could help kevmf get back in his feet, and the second he comes into my game he goes hostile on me and every one else. He drags a few people out who were farming inferno cows making killing them more tedious, and then disables me from entering other people's portals thanks to him going hostile on me and others in the first place. And to add insult to injury, he starts playing dumb after I told him to stop saying its just a game. Oh and also I gave him a 10 second warning to stop going hostile. Guess what? He didn't.

I will now thanks to him not host any public inferno cow game any time soon. All those who I sought to help, or could have gained experience (never mind starting gear or anything else) by me hosting inferno cows will now be less likely to do so thanks to this guy. If I ever see this guy somehow enter one of my new private inferno cow games whether he goes hostile or not, I will petition him to be banned, and if he isn't I will convince people to leave this server.

PS: Memories and server is to be included in this for the same reasons. Again hostile for no reason granted I didn't give them a warning which I should have not to do so, but I was completely fed up by then.

acyroma
04-10-2016, 03:38 PM
If you think for a second dropping an ultimatum like that is going to get you anywhere on this server you are very mistaken. You're being just as petty as he is, hope you realize that.

That being said, one of our rules is not ruining the experience of other players, which it sounds like lampogriz did do here.

Amy
04-10-2016, 04:03 PM
I now have mixed feelings about Lampogriz...

vaudeville
04-10-2016, 05:09 PM
If you think for a second dropping an ultimatum like that is going to get you anywhere on this server you are very mistaken. You're being just as petty as he is, hope you realize that.

That being said, one of our rules is not ruining the experience of other players, which it sounds like lampogriz did do here.

As I talked to you before already acyroma, I'll drop that. Just let it be thoroughly clear that I am not amused in the slightest, and it better not happen again even in public which I still won't bother to do (I actually have other reasons other than what happened today for not making such public anymore). I'll add for the record, to be crystal clear, what I don't expect other players to do to me in my corner, because apparently it needs to be spelled out.

vaudeville
04-10-2016, 05:11 PM
I now have mixed feelings about Lampogriz...

You'll have worse than that if you checked the screen shots I sent acyroma and talked to some of the other players there that were trying to play. People here seem to think he's a nice guy. Maybe he is when he feels like it, but I wouldn't know since I have yet to see that.

Also, are you going to be on more. I've notice you and a few other players have sort of disappeared.

Amy
04-10-2016, 11:32 PM
You'll have worse than that if you checked the screen shots I sent acyroma and talked to some of the other players there that were trying to play. People here seem to think he's a nice guy. Maybe he is when he feels like it, but I wouldn't know since I have yet to see that.

Also, are you going to be on more. I've notice you and a few other players have sort of disappeared.

Like, I don't know. He does seem to be a nice person to me... So I can't really say anything.

And I'm online like... almost every day? XD

vaudeville
04-11-2016, 01:22 AM
What are your accounts/characters again? I know you have an assassin and amazon and one is named after you. Haven't at least seen your namesake around.

vaudeville
04-11-2016, 02:34 AM
For the viewing audience

Just to note in general, I wish I had gotten more images since, as noted in images 2 and 3, I was sure both Server and Lampo would be foolish enough to validate my claims by continuing to talk. I should have been more careful and pressed them with questions regarding their actions and insults, but these are unfortunately the best I could get (I had a few more but much of the dialog between them overlapped). I also would have gotten a lot more screenshots, but for some reason the message log wouldn't scroll down to the point when Lampo first went hostile so that you can see my warning to him not to do that. You'll have to forgive me for that (and for not showing Server and Mind, i.e. memories doing the same although at that point I didn't really care).

I also want you all to keep in mind something to provide better context before seeing the following images. I was trying to do my part to help a player that just came back (kevmf) who gave away all he had which has benefited me so much. Quite frankly if it weren't for that and the help of Qtp and his brother, I would have left by now. Those three have pulled in much for me. So what did I do other than give him (kevmf) stuff to bounce back up? I opened an Inferno cow game in public because why not. I had plenty of organs, and maybe we might get lucky this time with a cow set item; however, not only was this not to be, but the game ended thanks to the aforementioned interlopers. So without further ado, some images.

https://imageshack.com/i/pobjvNsAp
https://imageshack.com/i/pmRYwVcTp
https://imageshack.com/i/pmLVVfgMp

Regarding the first image, you can just barely notice me counting down which I literally did telling Lampo beforehand that I will give him 10 seconds to not go hostile against me or I will petition a ban against him. At this point my party was clearing the top portion of the cow kingdom so there was far more to do. I want to mention this to make it clear that the game was clearly ruined at this point. And I have to say, there is nothing that angers me more than people don't finish inferno cow games.

Regarding the second image, you can obviously tell that Server and Lampo found out what I did. I mentioned that the title of the game wasn't duels so there was no justification for them going hostile, but they didn't care. Instead they preferred insulting me or playing dumb. Note, at this point I knew full well I had to get this seen with the specific comment "Keep talking please. I'm sure all the newcomers will enjoy hearing what to expect from the playground bullies in this server". If only I staid longer to satisfy the viewers here. Notice also, that the game was effectively dead by image 2 since either one or two people now left to duel (rrrdudu, qtp and maul although maul came in around the time the dueling started if I'm not mistaken) or they left my party in general and then the game as in the case of GGWP (you can literally see the message that he left) who I think is a new player and thus probably wasn't able or willing to deal with the inferno cows himself, so yes the gaming experience was ruined thanks to Lampo primarily and then Server.

And then there's the coup de grace at least on Server's behalf on the third image which I felt would be good enough for the GM who would be seeing this. I was sure he (Server) would have to eat his words by saying anything can be done in a public game. Again I knew I had to pretty much get it out of them since I was sure they'd fall for it. It's not difficult to read these sorts of people to me. .

Also just to note although I foolishly didn't get an image of such here, I had been killed by some Inferno Cows (I might have been typing something or simply was getting reckless) at some point. No problem right? It's not like this is hardcore or anything. Except that when you die and someone has gone hostile against you, you cannot for some reason enter other people's portals until you choose to go neutral against them. I do believe, although I can not visually prove this, I made a point of this to Server or Lampo, at how annoying this was, but they just insulted me, effectively calling me a noob and told me to go neutral as if I didn't know that since I've had this nonsense happen to me before (which is all the more reason why I was particularly pissed off when this happened again).

If the above is not enough you can also speak to the following people who will corroborate part of my story (they can only do part of such since most left).

Qtp (one of his accounts)
Myprecious
Kevmf? (I 'm not sure why his name isn't appearing in the first image. It's possible he might have left before things went really south maybe because he wasn't well equipped still?)
Maul (came in around the time hostilities were literally declared)
Boozy
Extreme
rrrdudu
Erzascarlet
Tenebrae
GGWP

memories
04-11-2016, 05:58 AM
im gonna come out and say this.
grow up. its the internet bro. seriously. holy shit youre toxic.

****i just read what you said about that I should be included. I thought everyone was dueling. you never said anything to me regarding hostiling you. Dont mention me in your little cry baby antics without first saying "hey seth, wtf man. dont do that".

be a fucking man.

By the way...I also helped this little man child out alot when he first started. I gave him things and even gave him the new necro trophy.

memories
04-11-2016, 06:08 AM
youre like those 30-35 year old women on facebook who need a cause to stand by. those overprotective young parents who wont let their kids get grass stains on their jeans or to play school football cause they can get hurt.

look at this kids other post http://annihilus.net/showthread.php?t=9993 This is HIS corner. where he posted his RULES about what he will tolerate and not tolerate. this kid needs to hop off his pedestal and realize the world doesnt cater to him

youre adding to the pussification of this world. you were running, once again a PUBLIC GAME. A PUBLIC GAME. People came in and wanted to duel. So they hostiled and they "Ruined" the game. Go neutral and play the game then. Thats why Diablo2 is awesome. You can trade/farm/socialize/duel in ONE PUBLIC GAME. You want a STRICTLY inferno/leveling up game. MAKE IT PRIVATE. and ANNOUNCE IT. Thats why they came up with that system. So people dont CRY like you are doing.

Frigide
04-11-2016, 08:33 AM
i wonder what would happen if those guyz were to get scammed at trade in vanilla... or tppk in HC? hahahahaha, most certainly a trial! all that hatred ...

tragos
04-11-2016, 08:37 AM
So, IMO vaudeville has right here, its kinda stupid to enter a inferno cow game and start duelling, that makes game really hard for the rest players to kill the cows unless you are blind and enter random games to duel, but that's not the case here... A week ago Lampogriz argued with me when I asked who to spectate with my low level character in inferno cows (he thought that I am going to put my low level char to spectate and stay afk, but I already had my strong bowzon to join and help them kill, I just die frequently that's why i asked) And what the hell mean that you run 24/7 Inferno cows? no one have any right to destroy another gamer's experience if you run 24/7 Icows you may do that for your personal advantage you don't prove something with that here....

Amy
04-11-2016, 09:14 AM
I think we should just let it die. Lampo didn't break any rules as far as scamming / stealing / theft goes. It was a public game, point proven. If that makes him an asshole so be it. It's not like he'll get banned for picking up a drop from a public game.

rrra
04-11-2016, 09:33 AM
Yeah this really is much ado about nothing.

Dante
04-11-2016, 10:02 AM
I like the word pussification.

vaudeville
04-11-2016, 01:19 PM
im gonna come out and say this.
grow up. its the internet bro. seriously. holy shit youre toxic.

****i just read what you said about that I should be included. I thought everyone was dueling. you never said anything to me regarding hostiling you. Dont mention me in your little cry baby antics without first saying "hey seth, wtf man. dont do that".

be a fucking man.

By the way...I also helped this little man child out alot when he first started. I gave him things and even gave him the new necro trophy.

1) If this was a dueling game why was it not titled dueling.
2) Have I ever dueled you before? No. Have you ever seen me duel anyone else before? No. So you wanted to duel me why?
3) It was your decision to give me that trophy. You can ask Caca for it back if he has it still. I'll give him back what he gave me, so you can have your trophy back.

4) If by internet you mean people are allowed to troll, harass, annoy, and ruin things for everyone else then fine. Maybe you enjoy that both in the internet and in real life, but the rest of us don't and that' being a man.

5) I already said I didn't warn you or Server because at that point I was too pissed off. Then again, I don't remember you asking to duel me so I'd like to know why it's my responsibility.

vaudeville
04-11-2016, 01:26 PM
youre like those 30-35 year old women on facebook who need a cause to stand by. those overprotective young parents who wont let their kids get grass stains on their jeans or to play school football cause they can get hurt.

look at this kids other post http://annihilus.net/showthread.php?t=9993 This is HIS corner. where he posted his RULES about what he will tolerate and not tolerate. this kid needs to hop off his pedestal and realize the world doesnt cater to him

youre adding to the pussification of this world. you were running, once again a PUBLIC GAME. A PUBLIC GAME. People came in and wanted to duel. So they hostiled and they "Ruined" the game. Go neutral and play the game then. Thats why Diablo2 is awesome. You can trade/farm/socialize/duel in ONE PUBLIC GAME. You want a STRICTLY inferno/leveling up game. MAKE IT PRIVATE. and ANNOUNCE IT. Thats why they came up with that system. So people dont CRY like you are doing.

1) So now I'm a 30 to 35 year old woman? I thought I was a man child, and then you tell me to hop off my pedestal.

2) So then its perfectly fine from now on for say Lampo or you to come to the Ryleh events in the future which is meant to help the newcomers and instead of helping them you choose to duel them when they don't want to and taunt them if the don't duel? Is that's what's going on? Is that what you're going to do to newcomers?

vaudeville
04-11-2016, 01:26 PM
I like the word pussification.

I'm glad you like that word. I tend to prefer the word respect though.

memories
04-11-2016, 01:27 PM
I wanted to duel you because it's a game. I pressed a pixelated button to duel you in a video game. Don't take it personally. Are you being serious right now? Do you want a written apology from the three of us because we wanted to duel in a public game? Press the neutral button and finish your game. Don't threaten us and ask us to leave because we harassed you. Just because you didn't know how to handle being bullied in high school, doesn't mean you gotta be an e-thug and 'report' for us not breaking any rules.

Make a private game next time. Toxic kid.

Lampogriz
04-11-2016, 01:35 PM
There is unhostile button, you can press it and continue doing anything you want. T4d's to other guys who came to blood moor and got some fun!
lol

memories
04-11-2016, 01:37 PM
There is unhostile button, you can press it and continue doing anything you want. T4d's to other guys who came to blood moor and got some fun!
lol

Bottom line vaudeville. My goodness you got some sand in your hooha

acyroma
04-11-2016, 02:57 PM
I thought we had a good community here guys but i guess i was wrong.

vaudeville
04-11-2016, 04:06 PM
I thought we had a good community here guys but i guess i was wrong.

That's what I thought too but apparently not. Instead, it's now ok to ruin all or any public games. It's ok for any player to come to a public crucible game, pretend to help and either kill the party at say lvl 14 (or wherever) or better yet just take the key away and let the time expire. It's now ok for people to go hostile on others during the ryleh event not before or after such is done but right in the middle. It's now ok for anyone to ruin a rush or questing game by killing a boss too early. It's now ok to spam messages in public games ruining communication between players, and so on and so forth. The logical results of this will lead more and more players to segregate themselves which will hurt the newcomers the most since they don't know anyone and, on the other hand, those interested in playing with others just to avoid boredom, but apparently no one else thought about this which says a lot.

Why do you think I said what I said and did what I did acyroma? It wasn't just a spur of the moment thing where I got absorb by anger only, but because I know this sort of behavior, left unpunished, will ruin things for everyone in the long run.

acyroma
04-11-2016, 04:10 PM
I do think you're being over dramatic but this isn't the response i was hoping for from the community.

fearsom1
04-11-2016, 07:36 PM
Vaud i am just gonna say this, i think your right in alot of ways but wheres the fun in pvm all day without the chance of a lil pvp i mean it is diablo after all its pvp/pvm

southheaven
04-11-2016, 07:42 PM
he stole my mana pots in that game to wut a faygot

vaudeville
04-11-2016, 08:49 PM
Fear, there's plenty of ways to go about pvp without annoying people that don't want to do that. To memories credit today despite his previous comments here, he did just that. Hek he even waited by the time I was finished with cows which wasn't long. I said no, he left, and that was that. Simple, and to the point. All this bad blood could have been avoided if that's what happened in the first place.

norp
04-12-2016, 07:37 AM
Pm me i give you how many blue orgs you want lol make it priv so you get your cow pieces :) No tears Only dreams

vaudeville
04-12-2016, 02:12 PM
You already gave me enough for the necro prime norp. At the rate I'm collecting, I won't have space on my organ mule unless the only thing he collects are blue organs.

Moose
04-16-2016, 09:23 PM
I got absorb

This better be gm sorb, this is your final warning.