PDA

View Full Version : Clan FaZe

vaudeville
04-06-2016, 12:28 AM
I was just wondering if you all were still interested in doing crucible runs soon and when. Feel free to use this thread or some other place where we can discuss this and anything else (of actual use).

fearsom1
04-07-2016, 01:11 AM
Yes vaud we are still gonna be doing them, we are gearing up for them donte just got a high dmg pally. i have a bo barb for extra buff, blackadin has a decent smiter, we just need a zon for extra dmg and a necro for cain and stuff like that id say maybe a few days and we will be set any other FaZe member's feel free to post here

vaudeville
04-13-2016, 02:01 AM
For those interested and want to find more information about our clan, I'll be making a couple of posts here so stay tuned.

vaudeville
04-13-2016, 02:21 AM
First current members and relative positions

fearsom1 - commander
blackadin - 2nd in command

Donte - (position yet to be determined)
vaudeville - chief organizer
boozybear - (position yet to be determined)
arranz aka Maul - (position yet to be determined)

We're a small group now, but we're hoping to expand soon. We currently have right now 2 well equipped zeal paladins (Donte and Blackadin), 1 well equipped golemancer (myself vaudeville), and at least 2 decent shield barbarians (fearsome and arranz).

Our immediate goal is to do crucible runs very soon. I mentioned the above because I believe as we expand and do more and more crucible runs or any other kind of run to equip particular members of our clan, it will be best to recommend that initiates seek to equip a particular character in a certain way in one of their accounts that will best serve all of us for crucible runs. We will try to keep in mind of course that some builds/characters will be more difficult to build than others (in particular the zeal paladin), but we'll do what we can to incorporate new members and set up special teams to deal with the crucible by lending what equipment we can spare to get the job done. I believe it's fair for me to say that spoils will be determined by the top-ranking member of the clan present during a run.

I think its safe to say we could use a well equipped bowzon in the near future (i.e. with frostfire) and a poison necromancer.

vaudeville
04-13-2016, 02:26 AM
Memo to fearsome, though I'll probably speak to you soon in the game. I recommend inviting acculla to the clan. I know he's been dying to do crucible runs for a while.

Also I highly suggest we try to do such runs at an already established appointed time (most likely during the weekends).

vaudeville
04-14-2016, 02:04 PM
Memo to clan members or any interested player, I think I'll be willing to offer you a zod or more if someone can sometime soon open the altar. I have way too many caches on me right now.

vaudeville
04-14-2016, 11:19 PM
Memo to fearsom1, I recommend inviting alin1977 to the clan.

Also he ought to be posting some info regarding a "support paladin build" he has right now.

It seem ok on the healing department. Holy bolt for him can heal party members by around 1000 hp (note this is without divinity gloves, a torch, annihilus charm, etc. so there is room for some more improvements although I don't expect such to heal over 1500 hp). He tested the skill on my barbarian, and it does heal real fast.

Equipment wise, he'll need better gloves (I can lend him divinity for this) and charms. He ought to be given better armor (right now he has Arkaine's Valor for an assassin, so we ought to be lent one for paladins or if possible tyrael's armor). I'm not so sure now about the helmet I gave him (i.e. Devil's Bargain) considering that holy bolt heals well and that players will both be using potions and likely will have some life steal. Overall, not bad equipment I think.

In conclusion, it seems like a helpful build, but we'll have to test it out more.

vaudeville
04-17-2016, 02:59 AM
General memo

Donte can vouche for this, but crucible is a bit trickier than last few times I've been especially from lvl 16 up. Though this shouldn't mean we should be too discouraged. Farming Cain for a while can prove beneficial and he isn't hard to deal with. I also learned that I can pretty much solo dreamlands not that I want to. I still need two more keys.

vaudeville
04-17-2016, 09:38 AM
General memo

Got to go the altar thanks to acculla. Still have 2 keys just in case for the next trip.

vaudeville
05-11-2016, 08:47 PM
Hey guys, I know it's been awhile since most of you have seen me back on lately (except Donte), but I thought I'd ask you a few questions and make a few observations.

1) How many of you will participate as soon as possible with the upcoming ladder reset projected at August?

2) If you guys are around by then, which characters/builds will you likely use to start out?

Just going to say, and I'm sure this won't surprise any of you, that I'll probably go in with the necromancer and if need be a javazon to start out.

3) If you guys are going to be around by the ladder reset, would you guys like to try a new game experiment (made a post about this) where we will pretty much start from scratch and see how long it takes?

4) Finally, more of an observation, but I was wondering and thinking back to a proposal I made regarding trying to craft high runes as much as possible with say runes from hel up to ohm. Basically I was thinking that we use the deferred usual private clan rooms we go to normally and dump any excess runes (again Hel to Ohm) there and let one person leave a character there to transmute such runes. Perhaps this person could be the clan treasurer or something who will lend or give any high runes to members of the clan that need them for say a rune word or to help there character a bit.

vaudeville
05-12-2016, 08:45 AM
This will be another long post(s) here which I was thinking of keeping to ourselves in case it turns out to be pretty useful, but I wanted to get it off my chest.

The point here essentially is to consider what optimum strategy ought we to pursue either as a clan or just as friends to get through the game as quickly as possible and obtain as much items of the items needed after the reset. I suppose I'll split the following into three parts:

A) Getting through the normal game
B) The Division of Grinding Labor
C) Other grunt work/finishing touches

Part A should be straightforward enough although we'll have to remember that we're going to start off with less than crap once the reset happens. So far as I understand, the Javazon, Shield throw barb, Necromancer, and possibly a smiter (perhaps a lightning sorceress too just to have someone speed through any parts), ought to be the builds we first go with (if the Druid is vamped up as promised then perhaps we can include one as well). The tricky part comes with part B although I think all the builds mentioned above will be viable there.

I will also say, that I'm wondering whether it will be the right move to proceed through nightmare and hell difficulty by doing nightmare and hell cows prior to completing the rest of the difficulty. That would seem like the best thing to do (it certainly is for the last difficulty).

vaudeville
05-12-2016, 08:46 AM
Part B will be the kicker. What ought we do to maximize our efforts to get the stuff we want at the minimum time aside from purchasing gold with real money perhaps? It may also behoove us all to start making extra character(s) and rush them before going all out with grinding (or try to multi-task with farming cows). Before doing this of course, we should make sure we've done all the necessary quests and got all the necessary waypoints. After that, I submit the following suggestions.

1) First and foremost all clan members should seek to equip their fellow comrade with the starting gear they'll need asap regardless of any immediate payback. In other words, if by some chance I should find an Immortal King helmet, I will give it to any shield throwing barbs we have and hope for the same as a necromancer (or javazon). The same sentiment ought to apply for torches as well, but we should wait to do torch runs until after we've rushed a number of separate characters so that we can try to do torches and annihilus charms at the same time.

2) As soon as step one is done or at least a few characters have obtained there starting equipment gear from doing cows, we ought to split into separate divisions.

Shield Throw Barbarian(s) division: If I'm not mistaken, the shield throw barbarian ought to be handle abaddon or whichever pits don't have summoners without much trouble. That person should look for the occulus ring along with any other set piece items still missing for other clan members or other useful uniques which may drop.

a) Additional Note 1: Perhaps the above should begin stockpiling extra set piece items found for other characters we should make and for possible new clan members.

Sorceress (or any person with odium or even enigma that can deal with bosses such as a javazon or smiter) division : should go for keys.

Javazons and smiters divisions: ought to specialize in collecting fragments and essences

All divisions should of course deal with regular cows and Plaguelands until which time most if not all starter equipment has been obtained.

I'm not sure yet whether inferno cows should be tackled yet or any time soon unless the new patch that will coincide with the reset makes inferno cows more worthwhile. I'm sure all of you are in agreement that as things stand now, that the only reason to do inferno cows is to get the cow queen set and the cache for ryleh (which of course won't be useful anytime soon since we'll have a field day with Cthulhu) both of which can wait for later. I think we should only do inferno cows in the beginning just for the levels and boosting new characters we have (or new potential clan members).

I'd like to point out a few things here before continuing.

First, though it will probably be difficult to get us all together at one time, we ought to at least get frag and key runs to coincide together in the hopes of increasing the chances of getting either.

Secondly, the Countess can drop decent runes albeit not great of course but enough perhaps to stockpile on for future massive rune crafting. In other words, if you can, toss any runes above Thul to Mal my way or to whomever is interested in crafting a lot of runes.

Thirdly, the point of going for fragments as well is less to do with actually getting abyss spheres, never mind Belial charms or any other goodies such as divine gems which may drop (since the worldstone event will probably be too hard for us to handle) but more to do with us having something to trade with others who perhaps are either ahead of us in terms of equipment or willing to dare do the worldstone event. I think we will be better off waiting and trading in what fragments we get for guaranteed items we could use to trade with.

Fourthly, we should gather as much (and by much I mean stash full) perfect gems as possible to craft as many grand skill charms as possible not just so that we have something to trade with but also something we can use.

Fifthly, either we ought to craft as much necessary items (likely rings and amulets in general and possibly boots, gloves, and belts for the Javazon and Smiter) we can or grind the hek out of the plaguelands for good rares so that we can completely equip our characters (I'm probably going to look into this soon and see how effective such can be). Runewords also are another consideration to take into account. I think its fair to say that the Javazon and Smiter (or even early zealers) will have to rely on crafted items and ruenwords until they get endgame material, so we ought to be mindful of that. Tor runes will be completely essential for these builds.

Sixthly, we should also remember to look for regular monarch shields, regular dimensional swords or flails, 4 socket polearms or regular polearms, a decent regular helmet or 3 socket one, and a decent regular armor to use for future runewords if necessary.

3) Rush numerous new characters we have and new friends and future clan members (if such hasn't been done already).

4) Do uber runs once we're satisfied with the above results (or perhaps have too many keys on us that we want to get rid of.

Zealer
05-12-2016, 08:56 AM
If its not too late to join in Id be keen to run with a Zealer , id need few rushes to at least 40ish then I could rush up any recruits.

vaudeville
05-12-2016, 10:01 AM
Part C

We ought to assume by now that all our main characters have the following

1) A torch and annihilus charm
2) depending on the build type, all of there starting gear (as mentioned this may be problematic for the Javazon and Smiter or Zealer).
3) that all such characters are somewhere between levels 80 to 90
4) that we have enough high runes to make enough runeword equipment needed for certain builds and to help us get by for the real end-game difficulty (add to that non-perfect facets and dispensable enchantments that might help a little).

The next step should be getting up to levels 95 across the board so that our characters can use Abyss Spheres and Belial tomes in the future. This will of course mean inferno cows. We may in the meantime cease farming such until we can get one player with a paladin with the cow queen set. No other build/character should matter (with the possible exception of a find item barbarian perhaps if only to boost mf).

After that I think we should turn to dealing with the Lich King to get the Plaguebringer and Frostmourne sword for the Necromancer and Zeal Paladin (and if needed death's advance and the scourgelord's belt). If the Lich King's drop rate (never mind overall difficulty) is as bad as it is now, then we should not bother fighting him any more once we get the above two items for awhile.

Next dreamlands which should be doable for both the Necromancer and Smiter or Zeal paladin(s) with the above equipment obtained (Note: I've mentioned this elsewhere, but my poison necromancer doesn't have that much of a problem with 3/4 of the dreamland bosses and that's without even imperfect facets).

After this I'm not a hundred percent sure what ought to be done. Perhaps we could first try getting alkor's charm and then naturally more grinding because the next step ought to be either trying out the crucible or going for abyss spheres. Both will be very difficult to do, so much so that I would counsel that we let others beat us to the punch. If they want to be the first to complete the crucible or get an abyss spheres, then more power to them. I think we would be better off grinding more, perhaps get up to level 15 in the crucible and not be concerned if we can't get further than that since Cain can drop decent equipment (hopefully he still drops a guaranteed scroll). It would probably be better for us to spend time obtaining puzzlebox maps, extra runes, excellent rares or crafted items, Cthulhu or Cow queen set items, and any other new game items that we can trade with for the Thunderfury sword (assuming it won't be downgraded too much) or nephalem amulets, but I leave what direction we ought to go from here to your judgment.

I should mention for clarification that another division or reshuffling should be made once the Plaguebringer and Frostmourne have been obtained wherein poison necromancers and smiters or zealers will be assigned farming dreamland bosses while everyone may keep to what they've been doing. It'll all depend on our luck of course. After that, we ought to be able to trade in for most other stuff our main characters will want.

vaudeville
05-12-2016, 10:04 AM
If its not too late to join in Id be keen to run with a Zealer , id need few rushes to at least 40ish then I could rush up any recruits.

I'd have to talk to Fearsom1 for that. Just so you know, things are pretty quiet both in the clan and in the server (both probably due to the incoming reset). Help me out a bit with crafting, and I'll consider recommending you be a member.

Jared
05-12-2016, 03:39 PM
yea clan faze!

http://annihilus.net/showthread.php?t=10194

vaudeville
05-13-2016, 05:17 PM
Seems like crafting (outside charms) may not be particularly worthwhile after all at least outside the very long term. It seems you could probably get very OP items in certain cases, but I would imagine doing so would be the near equivalent of winning the lottery. I'll still try to give it a shot later at some point, but we're still going to need tons of perfect gems.

vaudeville
05-14-2016, 08:03 PM
A few alterations to Part B after some more thought.

1) Assuming spectating for experience is still a thing with the new patch, we should rush as many characters (future builds we plan to use later and even mules) as possible all in one fell swoop (keep in mind that I'm not talking about a few characters but at the very least cumulatively amongst ourselves at least 64 characters). Cows should still end up fulfilling this role which we'll need to do anyway to stock up on perfect gems, runes, starting gear, cow organs, and anything else of some use.

2) We should do full rushes (i.e. additional quests and waypoints) for all potential playable characters (mostly those that can use starting green set items) we plan to use and/or could at any one point be used to do any of the following tasks under the "divisions" idea (i.e. making any type of sorceress just to farm keys if any one gets bored doing anything else).

3) Try to do a few inferno cow games just to gain as much levels as possible for our main playable characters.

4) Do the Plaguelands (assuming the new patch makes such still worthwhile in general) just to pick up decent rare rings and amulets (among other things) to complete any missing items needed.

5) Split into at least 2 teams. One team will go primarily for keys (i.e. sorceresses in particular and probably bowzons too or any other build/character not useful for the next named group/task) and another team (poison and/or summoning necromancer and a smiter/zealer and maybe also a shield throwing barbarian) that will farm the Lich King primarily for at least 1 Plague Bringer dagger and 1 Frostmourne (among other things). The point of doing both is so that we ought to be strong enough to handle doing uber runs with say over 24 characters in one game in order to try to increase our chances of getting more annihilus charms per run. The extra characters involved should make things difficult for whomever we select deal with the uber prime evil bosses, so that's why I figure we might as well try to get the above two items anyway (they'll be needed for farming dreamland bosses anyway). Any one else may be welcome to farm anything else that could be of value, but I think the above should come first no matter how boring it will get.

Everything else should fall accordingly from there assuming no big changes are made. I still think inferno cows ought to be avoided unless the new patch makes such more viable than it is now. Otherwise such should only be done to get levels and even the Cow Queen set even if it may be nerfed.

vaudeville
05-14-2016, 08:43 PM
Part C should be changed up too though the same assumptions (and more) should apply. <br />
<br />
1) I'll mention it again. If we haven't gotten our main playable characters to level 95 yet, then we should do...

vaudeville
05-14-2016, 10:02 PM
The following is a proposed guide on how we ought to split what we find or get early on (say about a month) after the reset

The Spoils of War Part A (covers general items all players should get with no strings attached)

The Spoils of War Part B (covers particular items certain players should get and when)

The Spoils of War Part C

Again edited and expanded with another part added

vaudeville
05-15-2016, 08:17 PM
General memo

Requested Acyroma add Borgia to the clan.

vaudeville
05-15-2016, 08:26 PM
Ladder reset potential starting characters

fearsom1 => (I assume a shield throw barbarian and...)?
bonnell21 => A shield throw barbarian and (maybe an assassin)
Smiterdin => Paladin and (Shield Throw Barbarian or Cold Sorceress?)
myself => poison necromancer and shapeshifting druid
boozinbear => (I assume a sorceress and assassin)
arranz => (same as fearsom1 I think)

Borgia => Bowzon and (Druid?)
Venus_wrath/jacktheripper => poison necromancer and bowzon
alin1977 => bowzon and ?
killzor => Bowzon or assassin and Shield-throw barbarian

Potential new members/recruits
acculla => (I would guess bowzon and poison necromancer)
phantomfear => summoning necromancer and cold sorceress
pulse37 => shapeshifting druid and either an assassin or poison necromancer
renax69 => bowzon and summoning necromancer

qtp
05-16-2016, 07:11 AM
no soso ? :D:D xD

vaudeville
05-16-2016, 07:09 PM
Not sure yet QTP. That depends perhaps on Boozinbear and/or new recruits. Also there is the new patch to consider which hopefully buffs sorceresses a bit or at least there gear (I don't find them too useful with starting gear anyway). If you (or your brother) want to play with us during the reset, then you're more than welcome to start off with a lightning sorceress (I'll probably try a fire sorceress as a 2nd or 3rd character) if you want to farm with us.

Most people I've talked to so far want to start out with a bowzon, paladin, or barbarian (I still have to confirm with a few older clan members comrades what they'll start off with though I probably won't be too surprised).

victorluciobarone
05-17-2016, 02:20 PM
It would be an honour to join the clan, my bow is yours!

acyroma
05-17-2016, 04:15 PM
borgia added to clan FaZe

vaudeville
05-17-2016, 06:58 PM
Thanks acyroma, and welcome aboard Borgia.

vaudeville
05-17-2016, 10:35 PM
Revisions to the general end-game strategy posts can now be found below in the following.

Part 1 - Covers pretty much the point from entering the hardest difficulty to farming the Lich King and getting torches and annihilus charms.

Part 2 - Covers the Dreamlands and other grinding

Part 3 - Covers the lead up to the Crucible

Notes
1) New revisions to the above now split into 3 parts
2) Not a 100% which should come first. Killing the Lich King or doing uber runs and trying to stack the room as much as possible to get as many standards as possible.

victorluciobarone
05-18-2016, 01:10 PM
Looks solid....

ive been thinkin... Bowa is main. Druid will second. Hope they give him some sugar in the next patch.

vaudeville
05-18-2016, 07:47 PM
The proposed guides still needs a few revisions/extra considerations especially once the next patch comes out especially in particular once Dreamland farming begins which may take a very long time if the drop rates are anything like it is now (like I'm going to mention on the next edit, we probably should try to get two teams working on Dreamland farming). On the plus side, that ought to give other clan members and friends ample time to farm pretty much everything else but the Crucible and Worldstone.

As far as the Druid goes, I'm also hoping he becomes very viable especially in the Shapeshifting department because we're going to need someone to fill in the shoes that a Zealer would have done. Also, I'm glad to hear you'll go for a Druid as a secondary.

Without going into that great of detail, do you think I missed anything crucial from the above (also check the spoils of war texts for how best to divide the loot), because I get the feeling I missed something. Perhaps I should look into the Smiter which I haven't really done though you would think a Shapeshifting druid even without Fullmoon would be better (maybe). Guess that will depend on the next patch. I hope someone can do a side by side comparison just for kicks between the new one and the current one.

bonnell21
05-19-2016, 07:10 AM
NEW CLAN LISTINGS 5/19/16

bonnell21-commander
vaudeville- 2nd in command/ chief organizer

fearsome1- (position yet to be determined)
arranz - 2nd organizer
boozybear - (position yet to be determined)
smiterdin - (position yet to be determined)

Crusade
05-19-2016, 09:48 AM
Is this the same FaZe clan as the COD BO2/3 Clan?

qtp
05-19-2016, 09:49 AM
Not sure yet QTP. That depends perhaps on Boozinbear and/or new recruits. Also there is the new patch to consider which hopefully buffs sorceresses a bit or at least there gear (I don't find them too useful with starting gear anyway). If you (or your brother) want to play with us during the reset, then you're more than welcome to start off with a lightning sorceress (I'll probably try a fire sorceress as a 2nd or 3rd character) if you want to farm with us.

Most people I've talked to so far want to start out with a bowzon, paladin, or barbarian (I still have to confirm with a few older clan members comrades what they'll start off with though I probably won't be too surprised).

idk sure depends alot of my free time...

I work in a hospital emergency unfortunately my time is very limited but if i will play at next ladder i will have minim 100 k gold xD i always like to play in team and ofc my gameplay are teamwork xD

vaudeville
05-19-2016, 10:07 AM
Ok, just try to look for us after the reset as soon as you can. Also, if you would, let us know what 2 starting characters you think you'll be using the most to begin with.

bonnell21
05-19-2016, 12:12 PM
Is this the same FaZe clan as the COD BO2/3 Clan?

yes thats" the idea

Crusade
05-20-2016, 09:49 AM
yes thats" the idea

ah word; i see you guys all the time in that case xP

vaudeville
05-21-2016, 08:15 AM
Requested jacktheripper to join the clan.

vaudeville
05-21-2016, 09:23 AM
General Clan Roles/Tasks

The following roles should be assumed by at least 1 (preferably 2) clan members during the beginning of the reset

1) Recruitment/helping out new players

2) Forum details or clan co-ordination (Will try to handle that myself)

3) Rune collector (for anything below high runes in particular for those runes that will be involved in crafting, but also other runes too such as Hel runes)

4) Starting gear collector (likely for new recruits or simply anyone that wants to get another character)

5) Crafting material collector (should focus on collecting magic rings and jewels and worry about getting magic boots and gloves on the spot)

6) Gem collector (excluding divine gems)

7) Mercenary gear collector

8) Enchantment material collector (i.e. collect certain material excluding perfect gems and runes to use to enchant items such as raven frost to add cold damage).

9) Clan treasurer

10) Clan craftsman/trophy collector (for great crafted material or great rares found)?

A few things to point out
A) The clan treasurer is meant to be the go to guy we all ought to donate gold to in order to buy stuff (assuming we don't have enough gold on us). The basic idea here is to try to bolster our ranks high enough (over 12) so that if we all voted every day, we should have enough money amongst us to get a re-roll orb (and thus another crack at Cthulhu) once per day. The other point for the clan treasurer would be to have someone that ought to hold on to certain stuff we all will want to share or use (but can't really settle on who should get what), be it blue organs, dices, fragments, dreamland keys (or specifically the key to the lair), etc.

B) I'm probably going to try to perform most of the above tasks myself with a number of characters (in particular getting perfect gems and runes, helping with recruitment, and clan-coordination), but I won't be able to handle all the above until a few weeks after the reset.

C) The last thing I'd have to say is the above will not exclude other things other players ought to be doing at any one time (i.e. getting keys, fragments, etc.) Those tasks may swap among players from time to time according to what we need and simply to avoid boredom from doing the same thing.

D) The clan treasurer and craftsman ought to be two separate people in the long run.

E) Whoever is going to do some recruiting should also mule starting gear stuff. Consider those two roles combined.

vaudeville
05-22-2016, 04:45 PM
I'm not so sure why, but I might make a mercenary guide here in case anyone is interested. Suffice it to say, my general recommendations for mercenaries are to get them aura inducing items under most circumstances (excepting using an act 1 mercenary with acid injector).

If no one has any objections, I'll go ahead and post my thoughts on such here.

victorluciobarone
05-25-2016, 04:23 PM
Vaud, when is the reset ?

vaudeville
05-25-2016, 06:02 PM
Maybe in 2 weeks Borgia.

vaudeville
05-28-2016, 09:49 AM
Another long one that I might convert to a text attachment so here goes. This will mostly be a reminder of both miscellaneous things to look out for (most of which will be items for builds that aren't very effective, but which I will try to mess around with), stuff for mercenaries, and stuff for crafting:

For Weapons
1) Cranebreak War Spike (for a summoning druid)
2) 2x unique (not set) Grandfather swords
3) Hand of the Blessed Light (for a FOH or holy bolt paladin)
4) Azurewrath (to use for an act 3 mercenary early on for salvation)
5) Bul-kathos Mythical Sword (also to be used by an act 3 mercenary for the might aura)
6) Unique Cinqueadeas

For Helmets
1) Veil of Steel Spired Helm (mentioned this before, but I thought I'd do so again)
2) Ravenlore (for the summoning Druid of course)

For Armor
1) Arkaine's valor (with +2 to all skills) for all classes except the sorceress (there may yet be some value to such)
2) Templar's might (for the mercenary)
3) Steel Carapace (also for the mercenary)

For Runes
1) For crafting : Hel to Amn (or even Thul) runes (I'll downgrade if I have to from those runes)
2) In general : Amn, Hel, Shael, and Um

Miscellaneous
1) Blue rings and jewels dropped in the hardest difficulty
2) Any item to be used as future rune words

Edit: never mind Cranebeak unless its changed.

vaudeville
05-30-2016, 03:49 PM
Soulripper just added.

Also, just found out there was such a thing as magic damage scrolls which require nature's peace. I might look into that for kicks with a hammerdin.

vaudeville
06-03-2016, 05:29 PM
Note, just realized that the Physical Madness ring can give quite a bit of crushing blow per vitality. For me anyway, this would lessen the need for any crafted ring for physical builds (though again as mentioned, I will still try to give crafting a shot).

vaudeville
06-04-2016, 09:47 AM
Might change one of my "starting” characters to a paladin but later specifically convert him either to blessed hammers or searing light. The reason for this is pretty much to lay claim to all magic related stuff quite frankly. The plus side is that I shouldn’t really need any high runes for the time being, so I’ll be able to give all other players with physical builds such. It’ll all depend on whether we can get perhaps an additional Shape-shifter other than Pulse37 if we recruit him.

vaudeville
06-07-2016, 09:01 PM
A few things to get out of my chests

1) I'll stick with the Shape-Shifting Druid as my number 2 character contrary to the above.

2) I'm now thinking of not bothering with crafting items (even grand charms) any time soon. The time spent gathering the material for that probably could be better spent finding good rare items (just realized that rare gloves can also give the +20% to attributes modifier). So for whomever I requested ought to look for and hoard blue jewels (I believe this was jacktheripper), don't worry about it too much. You're welcome to try crafting at your own time, but I don't think I will recommend going to that length.

3) Lastly, and to be honest I had this impression about a day ago, but it sounds like Game is pretty much done with the patch. His comments regarding no more trap damage modifiers probably tipped this off for me, so be on alert.

victorluciobarone
06-11-2016, 02:46 PM
WHERE IS THE CLAN????? the only person i see aaaalll day is Donte. Where are you guys!??? I got some stuff i wanna share with chu. so PM me

vaudeville
06-11-2016, 04:57 PM
I was on consistently from the time of the reset to what some time this morning by which time you left well before then, and I was there with you. I don't know where jacktheripper, arranz, or blackadin went.

vaudeville
06-14-2016, 10:41 AM
A few updates

1) Bonnell21 has a full nat and aldur set
2) Borgia has a full mav set
3) Fearsom1 has a full IK and tal set
4) Maul has a full IK set
5) Killlzor has a full nat set (I think)
6) and myself a full trag set

We should probably be going for keys now and farm the lich king.

Alternatively to the above regarding keys. I suggest we do some kind of rotation for the time being where each clan member should buy 1 to 2 baskets each week so as to risk getting blue organs or key organs. I just got 3 today and have enough organs to do an uber run (also have 3 terror keys).

vaudeville
06-16-2016, 01:00 AM
Killzor, I found that superior suwayyah you wanted. It's plain, make sure that you can get your 3 sockets on it.

Also I changed my mind about gc crafting since I'm having very bad luck finding any with skill points. So I recommend giving me any p gems you can get but topazes (in case of mf). Fearsome1 will try to store a reserve set to use for enchantments.

vaudeville
06-20-2016, 07:04 PM
We need someone to gear up a summoning druid that can tank for crucible.

vaudeville
06-22-2016, 02:48 PM
Recommend we start farming pits again to try to find Tyrael's armor (a buster sword wouldn't hurt too).

vaudeville
07-17-2016, 10:08 PM
General memo/To Clan Cruc members, Norp1, fellow clan members, and those interested

So I thought for now I'd detail what/where I farm, when I'll farm iin general, and with whom I'll farm with (if anyone is available). Keep in mind this is only tentative and may change when I or you all get better gear.

1) If I'm online and no one else is or is not available, I'll usually do a few solo dl runs and swamp pit runs (the latter will likely change soon since I have 8 alkors already unless people are interested in buying extra ones from me).

2) If Norp1 is online and is pretty much the only one available in my friends list, we'll do the 2nd and 3rd pit, dl, and pl.

3) If Bonnell21 is online and is pretty much the only one available in my friends list, we'll do inferno cows (got a lot of blue organs between us) and probably dl.

4) If Shinxcreate is online and is pretty much the only one available in my friends list, we'll do dl (and hopefully in the future the icy cellar though that will be tough).

5) If Xardas and/or Myles is online and is pretty much the only one(s) available in my friends list, I'd like to farm red and gold frags (got plenty of the rest for awhile). If both are on, I won't mind if Xardas or Myles goes for keys (I know you still need a paladin torch Myles).

6) If Xardas and/or Myles and Shinxcreate are online, I won't mind trying crucible or doing worldstone event.

You guys let me know how this sounds (seems to be the case as of now), and if you think I or you can farm other things to best help each other.

PS: Some basic things I need that I'd like to point out.

1) More horror keys (also will need more madness eventually)
2) More red and gold frags as mentioned before.

Also, I probably will cut down farming dl as soon as I get another trickster. I probably will still farm Sss'haa though for more cb rings (and I also because I keep hearing people have gotten Tyrael's Might from her) and maybe Othuyeg either for a few more of his charms or for good hydraskulls.

vaudeville
07-27-2016, 06:51 AM
Should have mentioned this far earlier, but to fellow friends and clan members, I'm going to be taking a break from the server at the least. Not sure when I'll be coming back, so if there's anything you need to borrow from me let me know.

victorluciobarone
08-24-2016, 10:45 AM
............. quite a guild