PDA

View Full Version : New player

nexusninja
04-06-2016, 02:35 PM
Hello everyone im new to the annihilus servers but have been playing diablo 2 since the 90's. Just thought i would introduce myself after getting used to the server a bit and deciding to make my D2 home here. Currently have a lvl 89 orb sorc and working on several others. Virtually all my characters are self found. My goals on this server include getting a torch/anni since ive never managed to obtain one before. Nice to meet you all!

caca
04-06-2016, 02:42 PM
You new? ... "OMG YOU IS NOOB !!!" :p
Welcome to you dude! i m pretty sure you will manage to get it, dont worry its just a key farming question AND making a smiter... that isnt hard to do if you do it wisely.
BUt if i could i would say that i recommand you to use your sorc for boss farming, and make other chars for new area, some of them are really cheap (like full mav or full trang ) and can be really effective (not for all content of course).
Well... hope you ll have fun in that kind community. :)

nexusninja
04-06-2016, 02:58 PM
Thanks! currently doing alot of hell cow runs to boost my MF ive managed to find a couple good things for some characters but nothing for a smiter yet. Got an athena's wrath and cerebus for a fury druid but not much else to note yet.

Game
04-06-2016, 03:34 PM
Welcome to the server! I hope you're having a blast :) Orb sorceresses are awesome now, good character choice as a starter! If you have any questions just let me know!

Mephisto
04-06-2016, 03:41 PM
Welcome! Dont forget to id the rares, they can be endgear! Good luck!

nexusninja
04-06-2016, 03:43 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Can anyone give me a heads up on what kind of gear i should hope to have before i try doing some of the new endgame area's? Im pretty familiar with all the old builds/gear setups.

gerok
04-06-2016, 08:51 PM
welcome to the server. a buddy and i just started here a few days ago also.

Game
04-06-2016, 09:07 PM
welcome to the server. a buddy and i just started here a few days ago also.

Welcome to both of you as well :)