Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 5.0 Week 2 Patch Notes

5.0 Week 2 Patch Notes

Annihilus 5.0 Week 2 Changelog:

General Changes:

• Hadriel has restocked his Inventory, congratulations to our ladder winners! 1st Place: Mephisto 2nd Place: Snowish 3rd Place: Bloop

• Potentially (hopefully!) fixed an issue causing crashes for Summoner Necromancers in Lich Form and players around them, if you ever got error Line #476 it was from this.

• Guided Arrow Damage per Level and Damage Synergy % lowered. Now does 125% weapon damage instead of 100%. I am still keeping a close eye on this skill, it may need to be further adjusted.

• Multiple Shot damage lowered at early levels, greatly increased at higher levels. This should be a pretty big buff for the skill overall, while preventing it from doing 1200 damage at character level 6. Damage Synergy % also increased.

• Fixed a visual issue causing certain items to not display their respective Aura in the item stats, such as Sss'haa's Primordial Fang and Dragon's Bulwark. If you already have these items, you have the aura if you equip it, but you will not see it listed in item stats until you re-roll the item or find it again.

• Frostmourne and Thunderfury are no longer invisible on certain characters, as it now uses a different sword model (the one that shows in your character's hand).

• War Cry can now be used on left click.

• You can no longer leap over the wall in Dreamlands to get to Ctoggha's puzzle.

• Fixed an issue with the newest Effect not showing it's name on the Hadriel Vendor.

• Lowered Styigan Doll's HP so their corpse explosion on death does not unexpectedly 1 shot players.

• Acid Inject's Inject Acid now lowers target's Physical Resist by 50%, lowered from 100%.

• Nature's Peace no longer properly gives up to +4 Magic Skills, sorry guys this was a total accident! You will see your current Nature's Peace requires Level 150 now and is no longer usable, cube it to re-roll it and get it back to it's proper level.

• Windforce's damage no longer scales by Character Level, and is a flat increase to both minimum and maximum damage. You can cube it once for a free re-roll.

• Players will no longer improperly gain experience after hitting level 99.

• Magic Damage and Magic Pierce can now roll on Magic and Rare Barbarian Only helmets.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: aolin

#1st zon nerf hype?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Fitsu

My +4/-15 Natures... :'(

If it rerolls to 1 +1/-5 or something ima rage XD
    Last edited by Fitsu; 03-02-2017 at 05:59 AM.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Savior

Quote Originally Posted by Fitsu View Post
    My +4/-15 Natures... :'(

If it rerolls to 1 +1/-5 or something ima rage XD
    lol mine rerolled +2/-10 not great but it had to be done.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: yrreiht

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    Annihilus 5.0 Week 2 Changelog:

• Lowered Styigan Doll's HP so their corpse explosion on death does not unexpectedly 1 shot players.
    I'm so happy!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: perverse

Thank you so, so, so much for warcry on left click! Most amazing thing you did here, I think.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: manbeerpig

Quote Originally Posted by Pervese View Post
    Thank you so, so, so much for warcry on left click! Most amazing thing you did here, I think.
    This and the magic pierce helms

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Pulse37

'You can no longer leap over the wall in Dreamlands to get to Ctoggha's puzzle.'

LOL

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Icehammer

Quote Originally Posted by pulse37 View Post
    'You can no longer leap over the wall in Dreamlands to get to Ctoggha's puzzle.'

LOL
    This happened once?
    I tried that a lot but nope, it was impossible for me

Quote Originally Posted by Icehammer View Post
    This happened once?
    I tried that a lot but nope, it was impossible for me
    Not over the Cthulhu wall to the R'lyeh lair, but the hidden puzzle off to the far left side.

User Tag List