Thread: Helm disappeared.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Swagger-Juice

Helm disappeared.

Hello friends. Just signed out for a couple hours after doing a bunch of cow runs with my lightning Javazon and signed in to find my helmet slot empty. I have looked though all my characters and the item is just gone. It was a M'avina's True Sight with 2 socket slots, one filled with a yellow gem, can't remember the name, but it was one that reduced enemy resistance to lightning damage and was the only one i had.

Any way an admin can see the item i lost and replace it, or should i just start grinding for a replacement? My build is suffering badly because of the loss, resistances are now about 30 below max and have lost about 500 damage on Lightning Fury and Charged Strike, not to mention the minus enemy resist to lightning that my build was centered on. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Edit: It was a M'avina's True Sight not a Kira's Guardian. Got it confused with my pally helm. So the loss wasn't as bad as i had previously thought. The only big loss was the gem really, as i'm sure i will find a True Sight in short order. =P
    Last edited by Swagger-Juice; 03-18-2017 at 11:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Swagger-Juice View Post
    Hello friends. Just signed out for a couple hours after doing a bunch of cow runs with my lightning Javazon and signed in to find my helmet slot empty. I have looked though all my characters and the item is just gone. It was a Kira Guardian, Unique Circlet with 2 socket slots, one filled with a yellow gem, can't remember the name, but it was one that reduced enemy resistance to lightning damage and was the only one i had.

Any way an admin can see the item i lost and replace it, or should i just start grinding for a replacement? My build is suffering badly because of the loss, resistances are now about 30 below max and have lost about 500 damage on Lightning Fury and Charged Strike, not to mention the minus enemy resist to lightning that my build was centered on. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    Hey there! I am sorry to hear about your item loss, losing a vital item always sucks I hate to say it, but items cannot disappear on their own. You may have opened your inventory and selected it by accident and threw it down, that's about the only thing I can think of as it doesn't have a str requirement. Unfortunately we do not restore items for users unless it was due to server fault (For example doing an event such as worldstone even and server drops). I wish I could give better news, I hope you find a replacement soon!

Gold

Sadly i figured this was the case, but it was worth a shot. =P Guess i will just have to borrow my merc's helm for a bit until i can find a replacement. It wasn't my best piece, so it could have been a hell of a lot worse. Thank you for the quick response, been enjoying the server very much!

Quote Originally Posted by Swagger-Juice View Post
    Sadly i figured this was the case, but it was worth a shot. =P Guess i will just have to borrow my merc's helm for a bit until i can find a replacement. It wasn't my best piece, so it could have been a hell of a lot worse. Thank you for the quick response, been enjoying the server very much!
    Again, sorry I'm glad you're having fun!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Frigide

Game i dont know if u remember but once, i told you i lost a COA for NO reason. It just vanished. I Lost so much time in my life playing D2, i can ASSURE you, there was nothing normal about it. I didnt just randomly lose it like i am 4 years old and dont find my shoe!!!
    Just saying...

Quote Originally Posted by Frigide View Post
    Game i dont know if u remember but once, i told you i lost a COA for NO reason. It just vanished. I Lost so much time in my life playing D2, i can ASSURE you, there was nothing normal about it. I didnt just randomly lose it like i am 4 years old and dont find my shoe!!!
    Just saying...
    You str bugged and lost it Items do not poof, I am sorry to say it but it is literally impossible. There is always an explanation.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Savior

Quote Originally Posted by Frigide View Post
    Just saying...
    Like Game said, there's usually a hidden reason behind why an item disappears.
    Usually during a lag spike, you may have picked it up by accident and drop it without knowing.
    Or I believe if you're killed enough and cause too many bodies to pile up you can possibly lose something.
    Or possibly even a roll back of the server but I don't see that happening very often or at all really.
    Possibly many other reasons for why it could happen, but surely not items disappearing out of thin air.

Banned
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: Newbify

Detective Newbify on the case!
    You forgot to perm your dupes when you left the game.
    Was easy case closed
    Last edited by Newbify; 03-19-2017 at 12:41 PM.

Gold

Now that you guys mention it. I did have a nasty few minute lag spike yesterday that kept picking up a shield from my inventory while i trying to right click my identify tome. And i did also die quite a few times while trying to level all my alts in cows. So i'm assuming one of these were the reason for the loss.

User Tag List