Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wiped my rig and oddly enough, I am having issues with the updated FULL Installer.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Thor

Wiped my rig and oddly enough, I am having issues with the updated FULL Installer.

Hey Team! Haven't been on in awhile. Been sucked into Modern Warfare Remastered...(currently rank 70 in the world) anyhow...after the installer is done downloading and I run it, it tells me "Some installation files are corrupt. Please download a fresh copy and retry the installation" I've tried disabling my AV and such but no luck and same result every time

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: FromTheRez
    Annihilus Account: FromTheRez

Ran as admin?

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by FromTheRez View Post
    Ran as admin?
    Yeah man. I thought maybe it was windows defender but I've completely disabled it as well.

Gold

Another update. It seems as if the download just randomly stops downloading the files from the FULL installer link. It managed to get up to 0.5 of the 2gigs and just stopped. That's what's been happening. The FULL installer link is still broken.
    Last edited by Thor; 11-24-2016 at 08:22 AM.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: WDZepplin2

What I did is I got the version 1.13 from Blizzard's website then applied the patch instead of getting the full installer as it wasn't working as well. Unfortunately it will require CD-Keys

Gold
    Annihilus Account: rocket_no9

The critical error here is that you're a grownup who plays Call of Duty

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    The critical error here is that you're a grownup who plays Call of Duty
    Haha, you're cute. Basically the lamest attempt at an insult I've seen so far on this server. Good for you pal.

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by wdzepplin View Post
    What I did is I got the version 1.13 from Blizzard's website then applied the patch instead of getting the full installer as it wasn't working as well. Unfortunately it will require CD-Keys
    I'll probably end up having to do that if it isn't fixed by the new patch. Not like I want to...I mean the idea about the full installer is the convenience of click and play. Everything is conveniently in one folder ready to go. It really needs to be fixed, especially for newcomers :[
    Last edited by Thor; 11-25-2016 at 06:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    I'll probably end up having to do that if it isn't fixed by the new patch. Not like I want to...I mean the idea about the full installer is the convenience of click and play. Everything is conveniently in one folder ready to go. It really need to be fixed, especially for newcomers :[
    Can you try the link from the download link now and see if it still suddenly stops downloading before finishing the 2.0gb? Actually, I'll put the link here: ftp://bnet.wobgaming.net/anni/Annihi...lInstaller.exe

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    Can you try the link from the download link now and see if it still suddenly stops downloading before finishing the 2.0gb? Actually, I'll put the link here: ftp://bnet.wobgaming.net/anni/Annihi...lInstaller.exe
    Absolutely brother I will let you know.

EDIT: - We have Victory! Absolutely no stops or stalls. It downloaded entirely and I am now back online ingame
    Last edited by Thor; 11-25-2016 at 06:56 AM.

User Tag List