Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: 4.2 Patch Notes

Gold
    Annihilus Account: diablor

there is supposedly an items similar to a puzzle box that drops from diablo (either one) that you cube somewhere in a5. Nobody seems to have found it yet though.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: diablor

Does anybody know if the spawn rate of the Diablo area from last patch got nerfed or have I just been having bad luck getting it to spawn?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: manbeerpig

Probably just bad luck. Make an offering to RNGesus before you start your farming run

Quote Originally Posted by rrra View Post
    Does anybody know if the spawn rate of the Diablo area from last patch got nerfed or have I just been having bad luck getting it to spawn?
    This is unchanged from last patch!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: WDZepplin2

After some testing I can confirm that the nerfs to druid were pretty bad - I think lowering it to some extent was fine but now it feels awkward where tornados in close range do not get to deal damage
    Maybe you should take a second look at it to see what adjustments are needed

I think buffing weaker classes is the better solution rather than nerfing strong ones to a point where they don't feel playable anymore

Quote Originally Posted by wdzepplin View Post
    After some testing I can confirm that the nerfs to druid were pretty bad - I think lowering it to some extent was fine but now it feels awkward where tornados in close range do not get to deal damage
    Maybe you should take a second look at it to see what adjustments are needed

I think buffing weaker classes is the better solution rather than nerfing strong ones to a point where they don't feel playable anymore
    I like to find the sweet spot of both I used a druid in testing and there wasnt a single piece of content I couldn't easily mow down. I get its fun to breeze through content without having to worry too much about it, but Druid was just too far ahead of EVERYTHING. Hybrid damage in general is just so strong. As I mentioned in the notes we will keep an eye on it and adjust accordingly, but right now I still feel druids are in the top 2.

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: randomonions
    Annihilus Account: RandomOnions

there is supposedly an items similar to a puzzle box that drops from diablo (either one) that you cube somewhere in a5. Nobody seems to have found it yet though.
    I mean we know where to find the puzzlebox. And I found where to open it like 30 minutes into 4.2. No one did it yet?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: manbeerpig

Quote Originally Posted by rattan View Post
    I mean we know where to find the puzzlebox. And I found where to open it like 30 minutes into 4.2. No one did it yet?
    I just had the Time Rift Diablo drop absolutely nothing during one of my runs. I'm wondering if that was supposed to be a puzzlebox:/

Administrator
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: acyroma

I believe azmodan has been killed 3 times as of now.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: TheOne

Hello

let's suppoze are true.. this rummor :

Since the ppl alreaddy found .....

Quote Originally Posted by acyroma View Post
    I believe azmodan has been killed 3 times as of now.
    yes is true some... of them i was kill i found few thing's
    you will found in this area

https://postimg.org/image/49jtu7bll/

one of the new item

https://postimg.org/image/52jcgtmpv/

peace
    Last edited by TheOne; 12-11-2016 at 04:14 AM. Reason: is for sale this item i accept gold onlly :P

User Tag List