Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Attention All Newcomers

Gold
    Annihilus Account: vaudeville

Attention All Newcomers

Our clan FaZe will, like the GMs of the server, be happy to host inferno cow games to help you level up and get starting equipment along with giving you some pointers on how to best equip and use your characters. Please contact a member of our clan (you won't have too much trouble finding me on usually) if you're interested in doing inferno cows with us. We will try in the near future set up a pre-determined time in the week where we can all gather for this.
    Last edited by vaudeville; 04-13-2016 at 10:16 PM. Reason: spelling error

Gold
    Annihilus Account: crew

4. Do not pretend to be Staff if you are not.
    - We pride ourselves on having an awesome Staff. Pretending to be on the Staff for whatever reason can harm the integrity of the entire server, and we will not allow it. This also includes deceiving others by saying you are a close friend / relative of a Staff member for any reason.

reporting this thread sorry
    Quote Originally Posted by nooV View Post
    these guys refuse to play on the chars they signed up
    tweak rules to their favor
    what happens in this case do they get disqualified?

dont feed the gators

Banned
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: jamesop

Quote Originally Posted by Jared View Post
    - We pride ourselves on having an awesome Staff. Pretending to be on the Staff for whatever reason can harm the integrity of the entire server, and we will not allow it. This also includes deceiving others by saying you are a close friend / relative of a Staff member for any reason.

lol wat.....

Gold
    Annihilus Account: vaudeville

Sorry, but no rule was violated.

1) Nowhere did I mention that I was a close friend/relative of a staff member but for disclosure's sake, one of our members has applied for a GM position, but I do not see how that is an issue here since I am not pretending to be that member nor am I trying to "represent" him as though I were a member of the staff. I specifically said "our clan FaZe", not our staff in the server or our friends in the staff. This alone utterly invalidates your response.

2) My clan and I are not pretending to be the staff just because we'd like to do public inferno cow games for newcomers like members of the staff do usually. If this were the case, then you'd have to report everyone that engages in such activity which would essentially put an end to all public inferno cow games never mind any public game that staff members announce which is absurd.

3) No where did I state here that my clan or I was the help desk of the server, or that newcomers can look to us to ban or discipline other players for inappropriate activity which we have not pretended to be responsible for dealing with.

4) The intent here was clearly for our clan to engage with new players which is not forbidden. If it is, then you might as well not allow clans to be formed. No where did I tell newcomers to look to us only for public inferno cow games. They're welcome to come join us or not as is anyone that wants to play with us. This is clearly not unwarranted.

5) I believe I already mentioned elsewhere that there be a specific clan thread/tab (see http://annihilus.net/showthread.php?t=10048); therefore making it clear that it was not my intent whatsoever to pretending to be the staff or a member thereof or speaking for such. The additional point here was that I wanted such so that members of our clan (or potential members) can more easily communicate with one another.

6) The only mistake, if you could even think that at all with what was said above, is only in saying that we are doing something like what members of the staff do with regard to having a pre-set date(s) with regard to public inferno cow games. Again, this is clearly not forbidden. I don't see how we are not allowed to have our own particular events, say duels among clan members or open public inferno cow games whenever we feel like it thus further distancing ourselves from the staff.

7) I quite frankly believe you think newcomers must be pretty stupid if they can't differentiate me from a member of the staff considering:

A) I am stated as a junior member below my user account name in the forums....(seriously...)
    B) My join date was relatively recent which you'd probably not expect from a member of the staff would you?
    C) Members of the staff so far as I'm concerned don't belong to their own clan within the server thus further making this "reporting" even more absurd.
    D) Players can easily see once they go online that I am not a member of the staff in the chat room because my name doesn't appear in blue or red, or that my character doesn't look like a playable character in the game.

8) All in all, I am not sure whether you're joshing me or being serious quite frankly jared especially considering that you asked other players to "report certain players" in that particular tab when in fact what was done there was to start threads lavishing praises to certain players including yourself (in fact I recall acyroma telling you in the chat to knock this off and I saw him post that same message in effect). I think the only one that's stepped out of line was you buddy.
    Last edited by vaudeville; 04-13-2016 at 11:23 PM.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Amy

Quote Originally Posted by Jared View Post

You need help...

Gold
    Annihilus Account: freeda_khala

i wanna be a staff
    can i mom?

also reporting this thread for the wall of text and not being friendly to me
    didn't even say hi when i entered the thread how rude
    this isn't how you treat your elders/superior clans

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Frigide

Quote Originally Posted by Research View Post
    i wanna be a staff
    I guess you just have to put some skulls or gems instead of ur head (or just get ur orbits decorated) and stay real rigid and straight.
    Then find a mage or necro to hold you, and u ll be a staff. Np

Gold
    Annihilus Account: manbeerpig

Quote Originally Posted by Frigide View Post
    I guess you just have to put some skulls or gems instead of ur head (or just get ur orbits decorated) and stay real rigid and straight.
    Then find a mage or necro to hold you, and u ll be a staff. Np
    Well played, sir

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Memories

I can't take this kid seriously.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: schiggy
    Snake Champion!

token i can show you a real staff

e: wusa guys, all good imo
    Last edited by Dante; 04-14-2016 at 08:36 AM. Reason: not to be off topic

User Tag List