Thread: New Player

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Oblivion

New Player

Hi guys, I just started out this morning and i made a light sorc for a starter character to mf and help gear future characters that i plan to make. I was just wondering if anyone could help me out with some extra gears tal set/ anything that would help me out would b much appreciated.. I kno im a little late due to latter going to be reset here in a some months but im pretty active so ill b on alot for long periods of time so yea any gear would be awesome!!! And thank you JonSnow for the rush and lvling me to 66 <3 and also does anyone have any tips as to what difficulty to farm on and what bosses i should try farming?

Thank you guys so much XD

-Yours Truly, Sojhua <3

Gold
    Annihilus Account: iHoLy

Welcome to Annihilus! I would love to help but I play only Hardcore in this server, what I can say is that in the HC side, farming is best done with a shield throw barb. A little slower without tele but tons of damage. Also, very tanky. As far as bosses, cows and just normal Act bosses is a good way to farm. If you can in the future, farm hell portals and trist with your barb. I suggest not doing it with your sorc. You will get one shotted.

Quote Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
    Hi guys, I just started out this morning and i made a light sorc for a starter character to mf and help gear future characters that i plan to make. I was just wondering if anyone could help me out with some extra gears tal set/ anything that would help me out would b much appreciated.. I kno im a little late due to latter going to be reset here in a some months but im pretty active so ill b on alot for long periods of time so yea any gear would be awesome!!! And thank you JonSnow for the rush and lvling me to 66 <3 and also does anyone have any tips as to what difficulty to farm on and what bosses i should try farming?

-Yours Truly, Sojhua <3
    Hey there! Welcome to the server! I am sure someone here will definitely get you some gear as soon as they see your post, so no worries There is a lot of content in the game you can do, especially with some decent gear, since you're on softcore your best bet is just to explore all of the content a little at a time and get a feel for how strong you need to be to do it. Sorceresses are definitely strong now, you just have to play careful! If you have any questions just let me know I hope you enjoy it here, and I think now is a great time to start that way you'll be much more familiar with everything when the ladder resets!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: qtp

Quote Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post

-Yours Truly, Sojhua <3
    wellcome to diablo2 wellcome to a new conception of this game xD if u really like d2 u will love this server xD

Gold
    Annihilus Account: manbeerpig

Welcome friend I would be happy to throw together s Tal's set for ya. I'll be on later today. Add my main account to your friends list *manbeerpig.

Update: Got 'em taken care of
    Last edited by LordManhammer; 04-21-2016 at 11:24 AM.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: freeda_khala

do i know you?
    i feel like you've played on one of alex's realms before
    let token know

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Qwazym

Welcome mate, best of luck, hope to see you in game.

if you ever want to try hardcore, give us a yell.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Oblivion

Quote Originally Posted by Research View Post
    do i know you?
    i feel like you've played on one of alex's realms before
    let token know
    Yes token ive played with you b4 back on Pd <3 i believe my account on there was Sojhua and i had a imported fpk fb/trap dual claw sin named Boobies... and a imba imported lld es/fb sorc named Oblivion...I was pretty upset to see that realm go down :'( You and mike i remember but i guess hes no longer active i havnt seen any new posts by him :/

And thank you LordManHammer for the sexy gears <3

Edit: Thank you everyone for your replies. Cheers!!
    Last edited by Oblivion; 04-21-2016 at 06:40 PM.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Equalibrium

welcome mate im HC only so sadly cant help you gear wise. but if you ever decide to play HC as others have said gimme a shout and ill be happy to help you out as best as i can . gl in the mean time and happy gaming.
    Give the respect you expect.

User Tag List