Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Necromancer suggestions

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Addah

Necromancer suggestions

1) Allow Horadrim Teleport from Elder of Tristram in Lich form
    2) Allow Chilling Armor from Scourgelord's Girdle in Lich form
    3) (Perhaps) Allow Corpse Explosion in Lich form

At the moment 90% of summoners will use Shrieking Lich helm, and if you have max summons but need to switch from Skeletal Lich to teleport, re-apply chilling armor, or deal damage, you lose 2-4 skeletons and archers because of lost skill bonuses from faster cast rate on the helmet. Also the stun difference between Horadrim Teleport and regular Teleport is not so overpowered that you shouldn't be able to cast while in Lich form.

4) Remove the display of auras on skeletons/revives to help with lag

Removing the display of auras, NOT the effect, would help with lag when you have 60 summons with 10 other players at inferno cows.

5) Put a limit on the amount of Revives in exchange for slightly increasing duration, also helps lag

This is not a crucial suggestion but it could still help with lag and adding a few seconds to revive duration would be nice.

6) Refer to this thread by nedamettin for Golem discussion http://annihilus.net/showthread.php?t=11066

In short, using Perfect Gem/Skull with Iron Golem for different benefits, Golems having more health and damage, etc.

7a) When teleporting in an area with disabled teleports, recall all minions/mercenary to players position

7b) Roughly control the direction of your minions with a spell similar to Attract curse
    Last edited by Addah; 10-14-2016 at 05:52 PM.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Tragos

Nice sugestions!

Quote Originally Posted by Addah View Post
    1) Allow Horadrim Teleport from Elder of Tristram in Lich form
    That will be definetely fixed Alex told me already.

It would be also nice to see a skill that attracts all the army in one place like teleport does.
    the main reason of that is in some places where you can't use teleport some of the skells will dissapear without actually dying
    from battle and that happens most of the times from the distance that the hero has from them or just random obstacles.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Addah

Quote Originally Posted by tragos View Post
    Nice sugestions!

That will be definetely fixed Alex told me already.

It would be also nice to see a skill that attracts all the army in one place like teleport does.
    the main reason of that is in some places where you can't use teleport some of the skells will dissapear without actually dying
    from battle and that happens most of the times from the distance that the hero has from them or just random obstacles.

Sweet my new Elder of Tristram wasn't a waste then.

I added 7a/b to the list with your idea, thanks for that.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Scorchz

Make skeleton mastery give Physical Pierce. I think that be a good idea.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: nedamettin

archers already have pierce scorchz it is not enough sadly. they can't even down bosses WITHOUT phys immunity (mostly) because bosses have a supreme regen and you can't cast a psn spell with lich form. only thing u can do is to use buggy skental burst spell with plaguebringer and hope for a proc. or get hit by some aoe spells with alkor's shrunken to proc an acid injection.

Quote Originally Posted by nedamettin View Post
    archers already have pierce scorchz it is not enough sadly. they can't even down bosses WITHOUT phys immunity (mostly) because bosses have a supreme regen and you can't cast a psn spell with lich form. only thing u can do is to use buggy skental burst spell with plaguebringer and hope for a proc. or get hit by some aoe spells with alkor's shrunken to proc an acid injection.
    I get you're upset with lack of information, but the truth is my main computer had it's liquid cooling pump go out and I do not have a spare to use until my replacement gets here on Tuesday, so I cannot do any patch work until then or I would have cleaned up Necros just a little more to get them in a great spot. I will have a lot of this taken care of before next week ends I hope. Small tip though, why not have Blood Golem apply prevent monster heal...?

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    I get you're upset with lack of information, but the truth is my main computer had it's liquid cooling pump go out and I do not have a spare to use until my replacement gets here on Tuesday, so I cannot do any patch work until then or I would have cleaned up Necros just a little more to get them in a great spot. I will have a lot of this taken care of before next week ends I hope. Small tip though, why not have Blood Golem apply prevent monster heal...?
    well why bother playing a summon necro while you can kill bosses so much faster with a smiter or clear hordes of mobs with a bowzon? i am not playing necro until the fix comes up and please, take your time. if it'll make this right take your time.

p.s having a blood golem constantly without dying is less likely than getting a plaguebringer/shrunken proc. i use max clay golems they sometimes tank a few hits before dying.

well why bother playing a summon necro while you can kill bosses so much faster with a smiter or clear hordes of mobs with a bowzon? i am not playing necro until the fix comes up and please, take your time. if it'll make this right take your time.

p.s having a blood golem constantly without dying is less likely than getting a plaguebringer/shrunken proc. i use max clay golems they sometimes tank a few hits before dying.

Blood Golem only has to hit them once to proc the prevent monster heal. I cannot help but feel that this sounds condescending towards me, I had to get the patch out ASAP, making minor changes after a release isn't that uncommon but I am a one man dev team and do not have time to fully test everything. It often helps to release it then receive feedback from the community, you don't have to roast me to give constructive feedback. I would have already made the change I had planned though if I had access to my desktop.

Gold

dude i am not roasting you at all. trust me i've played in other modded server and mostly there was a single man development. i made those guys (they were two but only one knew of modding) open a test server to try things out and they gave me access so i'd test things out before a patch came on. i am sure people would love to help you with testing before testing.

even though i think my english is good enough, i really didn't mean to offend/roast you, if you felt so it's probably how i explained myself in a poor way. sorry again.

would you explain the "changes" a little bit though. a little transparency would be great, specially for a balance fix.

dude i am not roasting you at all. trust me i've played in other modded server and mostly there was a single man development. i made those guys (they were two but only one knew of modding) open a test server to try things out and they gave me access so i'd test things out before a patch came on. i am sure people would love to help you with testing before testing.

even though i think my english is good enough, i really didn't mean to offend/roast you, if you felt so it's probably how i explained myself in a poor way. sorry again.

would you explain the "changes" a little bit though. a little transparency would be great, specially for a balance fix.
    No worries, I understand you just want to be able to play the class efficiently. I don't want to give details yet until I get back on my desktop and see if I can even do what I am wanting to do, then we'll go from there! Skeletal Burst damage is definitely getting fixed, more skills will be usable in Lich Form, and I am going to do something about the inconvenience of skeletons.

User Tag List